Japanese Prime Minister insulted by biden white house

Japanese Prime Minister Joshihide Suga was the first world leader to visit the White House since Biden’s installation, and the poor form began with no-one greeting the head of the Japanese government upon arrival. When you consider the leftist narrative about stopping Asian hate, there is a rather ironic aspect to this visit and snub.

This is unacceptable
I noticed the prime ministered wasn't a snowflake about it like some posters.
Do you think it hasnt crossed his mind that the White House scbeing run by incompetent fools?
Is that why he never showed up when Trump was president?
Trump meet with the PM of Japan a number of times in the United States. Try again
Was he waiting at the door holding it open?

Japanese Prime Minister Joshihide Suga was the first world leader to visit the White House since Biden’s installation, and the poor form began with no-one greeting the head of the Japanese government upon arrival. When you consider the leftist narrative about stopping Asian hate, there is a rather ironic aspect to this visit and snub.

This is unacceptable
I don't know how many times I have to tell you people:

Gateway pundit is not news. It is for entertainment purposes only.

Whatever idiocy you've whipped yourself into a froth over either never happened at all or is so misrepresented that it might as well be fantasy.
I like teasing the caged animals...

This is unacceptable
Do you think it hasnt crossed his mind that the White House scbeing run by incompetent fools?
Trump meet with the PM of Japan a number of times in the United States. Try again
No...didn't you read the link in the OP? Nobody, not Xiden, or his staff meet the PM. Total disrespect to one of our dearest and closest allies...a slap in the face.

Xiden and his admin are turning their backs on our allies...it's rather alarming

This is unacceptable
In all fairness, this may not have been on purpose--Joe's mind is gone.

This is unacceptable
In all fairness, this may not have been on purpose--Joe's mind is gone.
I don't disagree his mind is gone, but that just makes him a great puppet for his Chinese masters. The rest of the Admin, including Mao loving Anita Dunn, knows what they are doing....and they purposely snubbed the PM of Japan.

This is unacceptable
He didn't have his pill on time.
I think it's becoming clear to anyone who meets him that he's not all there.

The Jap is the insulting one. In Japanese culture they demand you to take off your shoes inside of their home. Typical hypocritical “rules for you but not for me”.
Did the prime minister take off his shoes? Nope
So, now we know you hate culture and have an inability to apply appropriateness when addressing it.

This is unacceptable

Whatever idiocy you've whipped yourself into a froth over either never happened at all or is so misrepresented that it might as well be fantasy.
Sounds like CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNBC, The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and any other left-leaning propagandist organization.

This is unacceptable

Sounds like CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNBC, The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and any other left-leaning propagandist organization.
Only in your demented brain.

This is unacceptable

We have the photographic evidence

Biden did not greet the PM at the door and maybe was not even aware he was coming

Last edited:

This is unacceptable

Biden did not greet the PM at the door and maybe was not even aware becwas coming
Photographic evidence that the Japanese prime minister was offended? We're statements made? Did he make a fuss?

I checked all the major media and they are all saying how well it went.

Gateway pundit is not news. It's for entertainment purposes only. They make shit up.

This is unacceptable
No...didn't you read the link in the OP? Nobody, not Xiden, or his staff meet the PM. Total disrespect to one of our dearest and closest allies...a slap in the face.

Xiden and his admin are turning their backs on our allies...it's rather alarming
Yes, he is, while at the same time working hard to start a war with Russia, apparently. Fecking insane.

This is unacceptable

Biden did not greet the PM at the door and maybe was not even aware becwas coming
Photographic evidence that the Japanese prime minister was offended? We're statements made? Did he make a fuss?

I checked all the major media and they are all saying how well it went.

Gateway pundit is not news. It's for entertainment purposes only. They make shit up.
he has much more class then to make a “fuss’s” - not like this embarrassment of an admin

This is unacceptable

Yes, he is, while at the same time working hard to start a war with Russia, apparently. Fecking insane.
there will be no war. He’s already pulled back the military. He’s tuned his back on the ukrainian people. Putin will take over eastern europe

Forum List

Back