Japan and Taiwans largest newspaper, none of them have the current Georgia run-offs on the front page...these nations have moved on

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
As a sign of where these traditional U.S allies and Asian nations are, there is not a peep about these run-offs. To them, their hope was a Trump victory, they care little for the rest as they are planning accordingly for the incoming Biden administration.

These run-offs are front page in Canada for a reason. From National Post to CBC, but not in these nations. That should be a telling sign to those who need to know these details.

Japans largest newspaper

Taiwans largest paper

As I said, notice front page of BBC, CBC, National Post: All have the race in Georgia on front page. Is this a positive reality for U.S influence in the world or a concerning one considering some allied nations rapid economic/influence decline?

Last edited:
As a sign of where these traditional U.S allies and Asian nations are, there is not a peep about these run-offs. To them, their hope was a Trump victory, they care little for the rest as they are planning accordingly for the incoming Biden administration.

These run-offs are front page in Canada for a reason. From National Post to CBC, but not in these nations. That should be a telling sign to those who need to know these details.

Japans largest newspaper

Taiwans largest paper

As I said, notice front page of BBC, CBC, National Post: All have the race in Georgia on front page. Is this a positive reality for U.S influence in the world or a concerning one considering some allied nations rapid economic/influence decline?

We know that soon, Taiwan will be absorbed by the Chinese Communists, and Joe wont be able to do a damn thing. I am thinking about buying the mandarin language for the Rosetta Stone so i can be miles ahead of the stupid progs who have voted for the eventual take over of the US...

There is news about it in both those papers if you bother to look inside the Politics and/or World News sections in the original.

Forum List

Back