January 6th Truth

60ssvm.jpg

He might have been encouraging people to break the law, but again - unless he was conspiring, I don't think that is against the law.
IOW?

What he did was no worse than the rhetoric of Trump?

Interesting. :eusa_think:

It sort of makes me wonder what the hell partisans in Congress are trying to do, by making an attempts to connect it to Trump and the other regular folks in the GOP, rather than the folks that are really the culprits. . . i.e. Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, theepers, etc.

I agree It’s speculation and I would like the AG and the FBI to address the questions from Congress relating to it.

he probably did already - the FBI doesn't talk about ongoing investigations; that's why we heard nothing about all them thar oathkeepers & their subsequent arrests for seditious conspiracy until it happened.

howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

Figure at center of pro-Trump Jan. 6 theories to speak with select committee Friday

By Kyle Cheney - 6h ago

Ray Epps, the former Arizona Oath Keeper at the center of pro-Trump conspiracy theories related to Jan. 6., intends to sit for a transcribed interview Friday with the select committee investigating the attack on the Capitol, his attorney said in a phone interview.

Epps, who has become the centerpiece of an unsupported GOP claim that the FBI incited the mob that ransacked the Capitol last year, met with the Jan. 6 select committee in November and told them he had no relationship to the FBI or any other federal law enforcement agency. But the meeting was just a precursor to a more-formal transcribed interview this week, said Epps’ lawyer John Blischak.

Blischak said he expected more details of Epps’ involvement to become public soon thereafter.

Figure at center of pro-Trump Jan. 6 theories to speak with select committee Friday

Forum List

Back