January 6th Solidarity Truth Rally – Scheduled for Saturday, September 24th

Americans are demanding justice.

---January 6th Solidarity Truth Rally – Saturday, September 24th, in Washington D.C. for the US Political Prisoners---

---On Saturday, September 24th from 1-4 pm, patriots will gather in Washington, D.C., at the corner of Constitution NW and First St NW, North of the Reflecting Pool, to stand united against the political persecution of the January 6th political prisoners.---

It is very interesting how MAGAt Trumptards have adopted Vladimir Putin's words when talking about the jailed failed coup insurrectionists.

Seems like a good rule of thumb would be

"if I find myself parrotting the words of an enemy of my country in defending followers of my President then maybe....just maybe my President and his followers are enemies of my country as well."

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin, who is to meet President Joe Biden at a summit Wednesday, has suggested that the hundreds of people arrested for rioting at the U.S. Capitol are being subjected to “persecution for political opinions.”

It is very interesting how MAGAt Trumptards have adopted Vladimir Putin's words when talking about the jailed failed coup insurrectionists.

"if I find myself parrotting the words of an enemy of my country in defending followers of my President then maybe....just maybe my President and his followers are enemies of my country as well."

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin, who is to meet President Joe Biden at a summit Wednesday, has suggested that the hundreds of people arrested for rioting at the U.S. Capitol are being subjected to “persecution for political opinions.”

They simply both notice an obvious fact. Democrats parroted the same words as Al Qaeda during the war on terror.

eat this piece

you care more for detainees in GItmo than you do american citizens. That's what he's talking about. your lack of ignorance never gets old.

I give two shits about the people charged or in jail over what happened on Jan 6th.

Americans are demanding justice.

---January 6th Solidarity Truth Rally – Saturday, September 24th, in Washington D.C. for the US Political Prisoners---

---On Saturday, September 24th from 1-4 pm, patriots will gather in Washington, D.C., at the corner of Constitution NW and First St NW, North of the Reflecting Pool, to stand united against the political persecution of the January 6th political prisoners.---

I hope that all 3 of you enjoy your little rally!

eat this piece

you care more for detainees in GItmo than you do american citizens. That's what he's talking about. your lack of ignorance never gets old.

Send the Gitmo detainees to the U.S. for a fair trial!

Then send the J6 traitors to Gitmo and let them rot there!

Send the Gitmo detainees to the U.S. for a fair trial!

Then send the J6 traitors to Gitmo and let them rot there!
All anyone needed to see! So you are in bed with terrorists. Took guts to admit being a traitor

New demofk program in Illinois
I am not sure how that helps you explain your point....

How are they being treated like non-citizens? They aren't charged with anything in Ill...they are charged federally.

I am not sure how that helps you explain your point....

How are they being treated like non-citizens? They aren't charged with anything in Ill...they are charged federally.
You can’t find safe t act on the internet?

Forum List

Back