January 6th Solidarity Truth Rally – Scheduled for Saturday, September 24th

Americans are demanding justice.

---January 6th Solidarity Truth Rally – Saturday, September 24th, in Washington D.C. for the US Political Prisoners---

---On Saturday, September 24th from 1-4 pm, patriots will gather in Washington, D.C., at the corner of Constitution NW and First St NW, North of the Reflecting Pool, to stand united against the political persecution of the January 6th political prisoners.---

I stand with the Jan 6 Freedom Protesters

I stand with the Jan 6 Freedom Protesters
--------------------------------------------------------------
I don't mean to be too personal with your avatar, poster Reaper, but.....but can you share with the forum your efforts to financially support bail for the perps? To financially support their legal defense? How much money have you spent for either, or both?

"Stand with the ...Protestors".....anonymously under a fake name on an internet social media site .....and I mean no disrespect, but..... but it really ain't a whole lot of skin in the game.

Just sayin'.

I heard this morning that the Jan6 inquisition was canceled in DC is because of the press Ian was going to get and they wouldn't have gotten any. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. If that doesn't scream fake spanish inquisition

"The one"??

Ummm, poster 'lenny'......DTrump predicted all of them would be stolen.

Like the kid who cried wolf, his sheep were always about to be eaten.

It's kinda sorta his MO.

Duh!
did he predict it would be or not? It's just a simple question.

Same voting process yet that election wasn’t stolen?
But you want me to believe that in 2020 xiden received 20 million more ballots than the first black president and first woman candidate for a 47 year old do nothing! Yeah……, no

But you want me to believe that in 2020 xiden received 20 million more ballots than the first black president and first woman candidate for a 47 year old do nothing! Yeah……, no
I have 50 state certification!

What do you have?

Six states who illegally locked poll doors and counted illegal ballots for three extra days! Evidence of individuals with ballot tampering at drop boxes
otto105 , funny only those six states, the six that stole the election from me

So you have nom evidence whatsoever.
The mere fact the election was disturbed is evidence..

A person who goes the same way every day decides to change course and dies, is evidence into her death

The one he said. It seems you are incoherent.
The 2016 election?
Or, maybe the Iowa primary that Trump lost to Ted Cruz?....The one where he promptly accused Cruz of stealing the election from him.
You know, I think there is the ages-old dynamic of 'Crying Wolf' with that bloke.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Six states who illegally locked poll doors and counted illegal ballots for three extra days! Evidence of individuals with ballot tampering at drop boxes"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That sounds awfully dire, poster 456.
So, with you knowing that, and feeling it is wrong, if not illegal, well amigo.......what have you done about it?

Other than, say, shrill about it under a fake name on an internet social media site?

You know, poster 456, putting a little skin in the game would add to your gravitas.
Whiners....who do nothing about the thing they whine about.....really ain't considered effective can-do men. 'Foppish' some might say?
You don't wanna be viewed that way do you?

At the very least, go contact your local FBI office* about these dire activities in the last election.
If you would, please report back to this forum on how your conversation went with the agent you met with.
OK?

* List of FBI field offices - Wikipedia

New Topics

Forum List

Back