January 6th Is But A Detail…

You can't say that. You may not know how it's perpetuated. The DNC rigged the Hillary nomination. Fact. How much more rigging can you get?
Probably a lot more. But we'll never know. Honestly.
The RNC rigs their nomination too. Just maybe in different ways. We don't know how the voting machines work. Fact.

Fact is, if you ain't knee deep in the nomination process from the local party headquarters, then there's no telling what corruption exists.
You have all the faith in your party all you want. But unless you know all the emails, conversations and voting machine software, then you, I or any of us "we the people" never really know.

Dominion machines promise their subscribers that they can alter any election totals.

Dominion voting machines do not report the absolute number or sorting of the ballots as cast.......instead, they allow the ‘adjusting’ of the number and selection of the votes.

In the contracts that Dominion signs with municipalities, we find the following:

AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA AND DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, INC. This Agreement is entered into between the County of Santa Clara (“County”) and Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. (“Contractor” or “Dominion”) (collectively, the “Parties”).

Section 2.26 "Allows staff to adjust tally based on review of scanned ballot images."

https://www.sccgov.org/sites/rov/Documents/CW2232168 Dominion Final.pdf

1605795083292.png

It may not have been organized in the purest sense of the word, idiot. But that doesn't mean that the capital wasen't invaded by your Dear Leader's violent thugs who tried to stop the certification of the election, you stupid moron.

They were there at the behest of Trump & his goons. Too bad you're braindead & can't admit it.

"Wisconsin election audit details numerous problems with the 2020 election process"

1635000941745.png

“Maricopa County admits they deleted election data from drives before giving it to auditors

“In Arizona, Joe Biden beat Donald Trump by 11,000 votes. An audit in Maricopa County done by an outside firm found 57,000 questionable ballots just in that one county. The media wasn’t interested in this, and the audit wasn’t as thorough as it could have been because Arizona officials wouldn’t fully cooperate and some evidence was removed and destroyed,” he said."

'Found 57,000 Questionable Ballots': Jesse Watters Breaks Ranks - Mentions Live on Fox News the Audit News From AZ

Everyone needs to see this.

conservativebrief.com

Dominion machines promise their subscribers that they can alter any election totals.
Jesus just stop lying.

They COUNT the votes moron. They are nothing but digital adding machines.

And the actual ballots are there to be recounted

They would have been all in if their FAILED insurrection had succeeded.

LMAO... There was no possible scenario that it would've succeeded. OMG, the left is as dumb as the morons who invaded the capital.
Capital invaders: "We can do this."
Lefties: "I hope they don't succeed."

SMH

They would have been all in if their FAILED insurrection had succeeded.
They failed because none of them had the will to follow through with lethal violence against the congress men/women.

And the reason for that is because their leadership went to ground at the critical time.

Imagine Comrad Fidel or Comrad Che sitting around with their feet up on desks or riffling through papers in the heat of the revolution! LOL

An unpleasant and inconvenient truth that the Democrats still need to deal with.
Even though they have the goods on enough of the rioters to send some to jail for a few years.

Trump's revolution failed because Trump lost his balls at the critical time, after he promised his lieutenants he would be there to lead.

Or much more likely, he hoodwinked them into believing he would lead the charge, when he never did have any intention of being so brave.

LMAO... There was no possible scenario that (it) would've succeeded.
Right! But you needed to elaborate on that.
Had the rioters followed through with the supposed plans of a revolution they would have had to commit murder of congress men/women. That would have obviously resulted in a lethal force response by police or military.

The rioters were a ragtag bunch that had no specific direction provided to them by the socalled leader of the socalled revolution.

And in truth, there is no real future threat of it repeating, simply because Trump is not willing to get serious. The future threat is going to have to be at the ballot boxes and that's an original concept to my understanding.

Can it be imagined to be successful without blood running in the streets?
Maybe it would be useful to contemplate?
It would surely be faced with much denial of any such effort!

If you can't own it as just being an honest mistake then I can up the ante and call it a lie if you like.
Or we can both just rise above your petulant behaviour?

I just proved you a liar....thrice.

And whenever that is the case, your sort responds with the usual "is not, isssssssssss nooooooootttttttttttt!!!"

Man, you're really pissed about paying off hookers aren't you?
Nope; not at all. Just responding to the "clean up your own house" rant you made.
If you had the truth about which politician cheated on his wife, the list would be a lot longer than it is now. But, to be honest, does it even matter? So what, he and other cheated on their spouse. That's a personal matter now, just as it was when Clinton did it.
And please, you can't take the moral high ground on this. Because democrats (and republicans) do a lot worse than cheating on their spouses.
Sure I can. The Democrats (I'm not a democrat by the way) haven't made "family values" a plank in their platform; unlike Republicans who preach about it then elect someone who brags about grabbing someone's pussy...

You can see the difference can't you?
As far as the left and right go, they both suck to high heaven. The both support the wars we're in and have been in.
As did almost 100% of the conservatives on this board. Until Trump came into office and told them to not support it.
Pelosi, when the war in Iraq was going on, didn't defund the wars. She got almost no opposition to spending on any of the wars. And when Obama was elected, they even ramped up the wars by bombing Syria. With the GOP's approval. So blah blah blah on your "democrats aren't as pro war" BS.
Yeah...you're asking someone to defund the troops while their in combat. Are you really this crazy? Apparently you are. In our system, the President is allowed to send troops any where he wants to fight thanks to the Congress giving her/him that power. That is a matter for another thread but it is a fact. We didn't declare war in Korea, Vietnam, Greneda, Panama, Bosnia, Somolia, Afghanistan, Iraq...etc... Can we agree on that? I'm sure you'll have some boneheaded "yeah but"...whatever. Anyway...the Congress then is asked to fund the exploits. Private Jane Doe didn't decide to invade Greneda or bomb an outpost in Afghanistan. So cutting off her food and medicine and ammo is probably not going to happen.
As far as your list of names go, I don't see enough difference between the lot of them (combined) to shake a stick at. Same shit. Different shove (rhetoric).

You see no difference between Mitt Romney and Donald Trump? John McCain and Donald Trump?

Really?

Wow.

January 6 was the fault of Donald Trump and his supporters. Many of the insurrectionists have been found to have not even voted in the 11/3/20 election.
June 14 was the fault of Bernie Sanders. Shooting up a baseball field comprised of the opposition is not an insurrection???? How and Why?

According to CandyCorn, the lives of Congressional Representatives only matter when they convene. Even Pelosi would take issue with you. Think.
When you actively try to stop Congress from conducting business--in the case of the 1/6/21 Trump insurrection...; you're an insurrectionist.

When you actively try to stop Congress from conducting business--in the case of the 1/6/21 Trump insurrection...; you're an insurrectionist.
Yet when attempting to shoot up almost half of Congressional Representatives will not prevent Congress from conducting business? That’s a terrorist. On 1/6, business was completed.

Nope; not at all. Just responding to the "clean up your own house" rant you made.

I'm pretty sure the "clean up your own house" comment was leaning towards more important stuff. Or did you miss that?
Sure I can. The Democrats (I'm not a democrat by the way) haven't made "family values" a plank in their platform; unlike Republicans who preach about it then elect someone who brags about grabbing someone's pussy...

Drama much? Good grief dude. Even the republicans didn't mention "family value" the whole time Trump was president. For a reason. He's on his third marriage. So like he gives a crap about family values.
You're just being petty.
If you're going to rag on the party or Trump, at least do it with something important.

As did almost 100% of the conservatives on this board. Until Trump came into office and told them to not support it.

Conservatives? Or Republicans? There's a HUGE difference in the two.
Yeah...you're asking someone to defund the troops while their in combat. Are you really this crazy? Apparently you are.

Defunding the military ISN'T making them starve to death and go without bullets. It's bringing them out of the wars because the pentagon didn't get the money to keep them there.
So please stop with the BS right wing/left wing fear mongering BS. That's about as lame as a government shut down. (which never actually shuts down)
In our system, the President is allowed to send troops any where he wants to fight thanks to the Congress giving her/him that power. That is a matter for another thread but it is a fact. We didn't declare war in Korea, Vietnam, Greneda, Panama, Bosnia, Somolia, Afghanistan, Iraq...etc... Can we agree on that? I'm sure you'll have some boneheaded "yeah but"...whatever. Anyway...the Congress then is asked to fund the exploits. Private Jane Doe didn't decide to invade Greneda or bomb an outpost in Afghanistan. So cutting off her food and medicine and ammo is probably not going to happen.

Read my statement above. Defunding the presidents political chess matches aren't going to starve the troops or keep them without bullets.
You see no difference between Mitt Romney and Donald Trump? John McCain and Donald Trump?

Really?

Wow.

Yes really. And not so WOW, when you look at what they did, and stop listening to BS they say.

When was the last president to do anything important, like abolish lobbyist in DC? When was the last president to take on the Fed? When was the last president to end all our wars and occupations around the world?
When was the last president to actually give the working class an actual tax reduction. And I'm not talking about this BS 5% or less crap. I'm talking about a substantial tax cut, like 20% or more.
None in my lifetime. So yeah, they're all the same. Same shit. Different shovel

Right! But you needed to elaborate on that.

No, I don't need to elaborate on it. You need to think about it. Just use a couple of braincells and you'll see that the people that broke into the capital, were just morons.
And being morons, unarmed ones, that's even a bigger reason (#8 IIRC) as to why an actual insurrect was impossible.

How many more do you need? Do you not understand how things work up there? Even the president couldn't stop it.
Had the rioters followed through with the supposed plans of a revolution they would have had to commit murder of congress men/women. That would have obviously resulted in a lethal force response by police or military.

But they didn't. Like none on the inside was armed with a loaded gun. So, we're at #9 now?
The rioters were a ragtag bunch that had no specific direction provided to them by the socalled leader of the socalled revolution.

And in truth, there is no real future threat of it repeating, simply because Trump is not willing to get serious. The future threat is going to have to be at the ballot boxes and that's an original concept to my understanding.

And even then, if it's rigged again, like it always has been, then the democrats will win again.
You have a lot of faith in our government. Does that make you feel like a "Patriot?"
'Trump would be proud of you.
Can it be imagined to be successful without blood running in the streets?
Maybe it would be useful to contemplate?
It would surely be faced with much denial of any such effort!

it would be stupid to even think it would go that far. Dude, you're "fearmongering" your own self.

Seriously bro. You need to watch this.

Forum List

Back