January 6th Is But A Detail…

Let's review.

The OP brought you in as truth is a rare find in your usual worldview.

You became irked at how different the material is from your usual indoctrinee pap.

You became enraged when you realized you couldn't dispute any or it!!!!

But you felt the need to try to post opposition so you wouldn't incur the wrath of your masters.

Even though your vapid and mindless posts revealed that you know less than nothing, you plodded on!

Pretty much the case, huh?

You need not bother to respond.
Democrats always enforce laws on republicans and deny republicans protection under the law.

Democrats always enforce laws on republicans and deny republicans protection under the law.
That's a unique point f view. Since it's republicans who are the one's breaking the law. Just look at who the Lt Governor of texas had to pay a reward to for catching voter fraud. So far those checks have been made out to people who caught republicans illegally voting.

He said they had to go into the capitol "peacefully", "peacefully", "peacefully"

Isn't that what Trump said?
He was clearly agitating. Why wasn't he arrested?
He told them to go the capitol "peacefully". He even emphasized "peacefully" three times as much as Trump did.

If anybody should be arrested for telling people to peacefully go to the Capitol, it would be Trump.

When it comes to the Jan. 6 insurrection orchestrated by Donald Trump, Republicans either lie or say nothing. Due to their embarrassment, a large majority of Republicans are in the latter group, remaining silent about their party's leader. As Republican Representative Liz Cheney points out, Representative Jim Banks is the exception.

CNN reports, "GOP Rep. Jim Banks lamented on the House floor that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi prevented him from serving on the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol on Thursday.

"And yet, Banks sent a letter to at least one government agency falsely claiming that he is ranking member of the committee.

"According to a letter provided to CNN, Banks wrote to the Department of the Interior on September 16 asking to be provided with any information the department turns over to the House committee."

"I ask that you provide me any information that is submitted to the Select Committee. Additionally, please include me on any update or briefing that you provide," Banks wrote.

"Banks signed the letter as ranking member of the committee, while admitting that Pelosi blocked his appointment."

The letter reads: "The House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy appointed me to serve as the Ranking Member of the Select Committee. Yet, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi refused to allow me to fulfill my duties as Ranking Member."

So, in addition to being an inept liar, Banks obviously is not very bright.

Other than being totally embarrassed by what Trump did, why do Republicans lie so much about the Jan. 6 insurrection? It's simple. Trump's followers, who they depend upon in the primaries, will believe them despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

The Republican Party gets its support from the rural counties of America. For the most part they are farmers, ranchers and rural shopkeepers with limited education. Their awareness of political matters is highly limited. All they know is, Trump is their savior without ever knowing why. Listening to responsible news sources is not their thing. They prefer the fantasies of Fox News and far right sources who are more interested in propaganda for the intelligence challenged in lieu of authentic news.

Trump lost all 60 court cases in which he claimed election fraud. His own A.G., Bill Barr, stated there was no election fraud. The Supreme Court deemed the claim of election fraud as fraudulent. All fifty states certified the election results after multiple audits. Despite all this:

A majority of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump, according to a Yahoo News/YouGov poll. The latest findings show how persistent this false narrative continues to be, despite the preponderance of evidence against it.
I rest my case.

He told them to go the capitol "peacefully". He even emphasized "peacefully" three times as much as Trump did.

If anybody should be arrested for telling people to peacefully go to the Capitol, it would be Trump.
I don't care. He was a leader of some kind. Why wasn't he arrested?

When it comes to the Jan. 6 insurrection orchestrated by Donald Trump, Republicans either lie or say nothing. Due to their embarrassment, a large majority of Republicans are in the latter group, remaining silent about their party's leader. As Republican Representative Liz Cheney points out, Representative Jim Banks is the exception.

CNN reports, "GOP Rep. Jim Banks lamented on the House floor that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi prevented him from serving on the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol on Thursday.

"And yet, Banks sent a letter to at least one government agency falsely claiming that he is ranking member of the committee.

"According to a letter provided to CNN, Banks wrote to the Department of the Interior on September 16 asking to be provided with any information the department turns over to the House committee."

"I ask that you provide me any information that is submitted to the Select Committee. Additionally, please include me on any update or briefing that you provide," Banks wrote.

"Banks signed the letter as ranking member of the committee, while admitting that Pelosi blocked his appointment."

The letter reads: "The House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy appointed me to serve as the Ranking Member of the Select Committee. Yet, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi refused to allow me to fulfill my duties as Ranking Member."

So, in addition to being an inept liar, Banks obviously is not very bright.

Other than being totally embarrassed by what Trump did, why do Republicans lie so much about the Jan. 6 insurrection? It's simple. Trump's followers, who they depend upon in the primaries, will believe them despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

The Republican Party gets its support from the rural counties of America. For the most part they are farmers, ranchers and rural shopkeepers with limited education. Their awareness of political matters is highly limited. All they know is, Trump is their savior without ever knowing why. Listening to responsible news sources is not their thing. They prefer the fantasies of Fox News and far right sources who are more interested in propaganda for the intelligence challenged in lieu of authentic news.

Trump lost all 60 court cases in which he claimed election fraud. His own A.G., Bill Barr, stated there was no election fraud. The Supreme Court deemed the claim of election fraud as fraudulent. All fifty states certified the election results after multiple audits. Despite all this:

A majority of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump, according to a Yahoo News/YouGov poll. The latest findings show how persistent this false narrative continues to be, despite the preponderance of evidence against it.
I rest my case.
You present the false narrative. What preponderance of evidence? I'll wait.

I don't care. He was a leader of some kind. Why wasn't he arrested?
He wasn't arrested for the same reason Trump wasn't arrested. They used the word "peacefully"

Arrest requires "intent", which could not be shown by the words themselves.

He wasn't arrested for the same reason Trump wasn't arrested. They used the word "peacefully"

I see, but FBI agents can fly anywhere and raid a house of someone who was not arrested that day. Why not this guy?

This thread has lost all meaning.

I see, but FBI agents can fly anywhere and raid a house of someone who was not arrested that day. Why not this guy?
If they're executing a search warrant, it's what they do.

They raided Rudy Guilianis office, and didn't arrest him.

If they're executing a search warrant, it's what they do.

They raided Rudy Guilianis office, and didn't arrest him.
None of it has to do with the guy we are talking about. He was a leader. People were listening to him. Are you trying to tell me they would not arrest a leader in the non insurrection? Try again, that is a FBI agent.

….in the ongoing corruption of our society. Must I add that it is due to Democrats?

1.The year-long quasi-military campaign by the Left to unburden themselves of the one man who stood in the way of globalism, and of their sinecures and self-aggrandizement, centers, it appears, on one questionable protest on January 6th.

The facts are that a full year of riots, arson, assaults and anarko-terrorism unleashed and authorized by the Democrats, dog-whistling armed revolution and some $2 billion in damage to our nation, while pretending that one mostly milling-around peaceful protest was the real assault on America, followed by the use of Democrat SS to arrest some 650 Trump-supporters now political prisoners.

2. Students of history will recognize an earlier version, wherein King Henry II of England gave his wink and nod to the slaughter of Thomas Becket, in the oft-quoted order to murder: “Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?”​

And the Democrat shock-troops answered the call, with a year of assaults on America.

3. “Probably no other society has failed as dismally as the United States in the late 20th century to meet the basic test of any civilization: to enforce simple order and protect the lives and property of its members. History knows of many societies that have succumbed to anarchy when the central government proved unable to control warlords, rebels, and marauding invaders. But anarchy is not quite the problem here.

4. In the United States today, the government performs many of its functions more or less effectively. The mail is delivered (sometimes); the population, or at least part of it, is counted (sort of); and taxes are collected (you bet). You can accuse the federal leviathan of many things—corruption, incompetence, waste, bureaucratic strangulation—but mere anarchy, the lack of effective government, is not one of them.

5. Yet at the same time, the state does not perform effectively or justly its basic duty of enforcing order and punishing criminals, and in this respect its failures do bring the country, or important parts of it, close to a state of anarchy. But that semblance of anarchy is coupled with many of the characteristics of tyranny, under which innocent and law-abiding citizens are punished by the state or suffer gross violations of their rights and liberty at the hands of the state. The result is what seems to be the first society in history in which elements of both anarchy and tyranny pertain at the same time and seem to be closely connected with each other …” Anarcho-Tyranny, U.S.A.

Quo Vadis, America.
Jan. 6 is a boil on your ass because you know deep down that Trump & his goons are guilty as hell.

Havin a hard time with it are ya, retard?

Forum List

Back