January 6th insurrectionists are the biggest cry theybes

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Joseph Bolanos was a pillar of his community. President of his Upper West Side block association for the past 23 years, he looked out for his neighbors during the pandemic. He dropped off masks and kept extra heaters in his rent-controlled apartment for seniors. He raised morale with a weekly street dance to show his support for essential workers.

A Red Cross volunteer after the 9/11 attacks, the 69-year-old security consultant once received a police commendation for heroism after saving a woman from being mugged.

Unmarried, and caring for his 94-year-old mother, he was a well-loved character in the quiet residential area.
But now his neighbors think he is a domestic terrorist.

Yes, he attended then-President Donald Trumpā€™s rally in Washington, DC, on Jan. 6, but he never entered the Capitol. He was in a friendā€™s room at the JW Marriott a 30-minute walk away when the Capitol breach occurred.

Nonetheless, he was raided in February by the FBI anti-terrorism task force, handcuffed, paraded and detained for three hours while his apartment was ransacked and all his devices confiscated. Four months later, he hasnā€™t been charged and doesnā€™t have his devices back, but his neighbors are shunning him, and heā€™s had two strokes from the stress.

ā€œItā€™s destroyed my reputation,ā€ he says. ā€œIā€™m not a violent invader . . . I do not condone the criminality and violence on [Jan. 6] whatsoever.ā€

The FBI told Bolanos he was raided because of a tip to the Jan. 6 hotline from a neighbor who said he had overheard him ā€œboastingā€ about being at the Capitol.

An FBI agent phoned Bolanos the Sunday after the riot and left a message. He returned the call the next day, but never heard back.

At the time he was staying at his motherā€™s apartment in Washington Heights because she had been moved to rehab and he was facing the difficult decision of whether she should move into permanent care.

On Feb. 4, four FBI agents arrived unannounced and interviewed him for 25 minutes. They asked if he was a member of BLM, Antifa or the Proud Boys. He said no.

ļæ¼Joseph Bolanos says hostile authorities completely barged his apartment with little evidence suggesting he was part of the Jan. 6 siege.Matthew McDermott

He told them he caught a train to Washington on Jan. 6 and arrived at the Ellipse to meet a friend who had flown from California with a girlfriend to watch Trumpā€™s speech. He filmed the crowd which he described as ā€œfriendly, like a political Woodstock.ā€

Bolanos is a registered Democrat, but calls himself ā€œan independent at heart.ā€ He liked Trumpā€™s policies, but was never a Trump fanatic.

He strived to keep politics out of his leadership role, knowing his neighbors were a mixture of ultra-progressives and closet conservatives.

They arrived at the rear of the Capitol at about 2:45 p.m. Unbeknownst to Bolanos, inside the building, Ashli Babbitt has just been shot. He and his friends stood on a patch of muddy lawn about 400 feet from the wall of the Capitol taking photos. The riot was all over.

ā€œThere was no hint of violence . . . If you were shooting a movie at that location, you would never know anything had happened.ā€

No police were there. The only disorder he remembers seeing was a pile of overturned bike racks.
In the distance he could see people climbing a wall of the Capitol. ā€œBut I couldnā€™t process it. I thought why they are climbing it.ā€

He told the FBI agents all of this. He gave them a video compilation of peaceful crowds and told them he could provide more videos from a camera in his apartment. They said they would call Monday, but never did

Read it all
He's a violent liar .

They have to jail or kill him so our democracy can stay safe and fortified
White supremacist red neck republican bastard!

Turn in your neighbors comrades
Destroy them in the name of democracy,!

Joseph Bolanos was a pillar of his community. President of his Upper West Side block association for the past 23 years, he looked out for his neighbors during the pandemic. He dropped off masks and kept extra heaters in his rent-controlled apartment for seniors. He raised morale with a weekly street dance to show his support for essential workers.

A Red Cross volunteer after the 9/11 attacks, the 69-year-old security consultant once received a police commendation for heroism after saving a woman from being mugged.

Unmarried, and caring for his 94-year-old mother, he was a well-loved character in the quiet residential area.

Yes, he attended then-President Donald Trumpā€™s rally in Washington, DC, on Jan. 6, but he never entered the Capitol. He was in a friendā€™s room at the JW Marriott a 30-minute walk away when the Capitol breach occurred.

Nonetheless, he was raided in February by the FBI anti-terrorism task force, handcuffed, paraded and detained for three hours while his apartment was ransacked and all his devices confiscated. Four months later, he hasnā€™t been charged and doesnā€™t have his devices back, but his neighbors are shunning him, and heā€™s had two strokes from the stress.

ā€œItā€™s destroyed my reputation,ā€ he says. ā€œIā€™m not a violent invader . . . I do not condone the criminality and violence on [Jan. 6] whatsoever.ā€

The FBI told Bolanos he was raided because of a tip to the Jan. 6 hotline from a neighbor who said he had overheard him ā€œboastingā€ about being at the Capitol.

An FBI agent phoned Bolanos the Sunday after the riot and left a message. He returned the call the next day, but never heard back.

At the time he was staying at his motherā€™s apartment in Washington Heights because she had been moved to rehab and he was facing the difficult decision of whether she should move into permanent care.

On Feb. 4, four FBI agents arrived unannounced and interviewed him for 25 minutes. They asked if he was a member of BLM, Antifa or the Proud Boys. He said no.

ļæ¼Joseph Bolanos says hostile authorities completely barged his apartment with little evidence suggesting he was part of the Jan. 6 siege.Matthew McDermott

He told them he caught a train to Washington on Jan. 6 and arrived at the Ellipse to meet a friend who had flown from California with a girlfriend to watch Trumpā€™s speech. He filmed the crowd which he described as ā€œfriendly, like a political Woodstock.ā€

Bolanos is a registered Democrat, but calls himself ā€œan independent at heart.ā€ He liked Trumpā€™s policies, but was never a Trump fanatic.

He strived to keep politics out of his leadership role, knowing his neighbors were a mixture of ultra-progressives and closet conservatives.

They arrived at the rear of the Capitol at about 2:45 p.m. Unbeknownst to Bolanos, inside the building, Ashli Babbitt has just been shot. He and his friends stood on a patch of muddy lawn about 400 feet from the wall of the Capitol taking photos. The riot was all over.

ā€œThere was no hint of violence . . . If you were shooting a movie at that location, you would never know anything had happened.ā€

No police were there. The only disorder he remembers seeing was a pile of overturned bike racks.
In the distance he could see people climbing a wall of the Capitol. ā€œBut I couldnā€™t process it. I thought why they are climbing it.ā€

He told the FBI agents all of this. He gave them a video compilation of peaceful crowds and told them he could provide more videos from a camera in his apartment. They said they would call Monday, but never did

Read it all
He's a violent liar .

Well, we saw this coming with the mask Nazis.

Read it all
He's a violent liar .

Well, we saw this coming with the mask Nazis.

The masks were child's play
They're about to shove the great build back better reset down your throats

What on the world are "cry theybes?"
I don't want to offend anyone who isn't hetronormative with a micro aggression....I don't know what your six month old Identifies as

Your words are violent
I'm now gonna throw a cement milkshake at your head ...BIGOT!

I wonder why they're all so silent about the Insurrection and the day we almost lost our fortified democracy ....

New Topics

Forum List

Back