January 6th hero's receive medals, January 6th rioters receive jail time

And Dykey Nancy's 1/6 GUEST OF HONOR just got let out thanks to Zionist Fascist liar Tucker Carlson

January 6th hero's receive medals, January 6th rioters receive jail time.
The brave police officers who defended the Capitol on Jan. 6th, both living and dead, along with others who stood up to those trying to overturn the 2020 election, received Presidential Citizens Medal for their bravery.
The participants in the seditious riot continue to be prosecuted and jail.
Justice is being done. Our system, as defined by our Constitution, is winning over a challenge to our nation. The biggest internal challenge since the Civil War. Once again, good is winning over evil.

Butchering nazi says what?

And Dykey Nancy's 1/6 GUEST OF HONOR just got let out thanks to Zionist Fascist liar Tucker Carlson
------------------------------------------------------------
?????
Who is this "Guest" you reference?

PS.....good poster EMH, I regret if I need to keep asking for clarification on some of your postings.
It's just that I am old, and sometimes not as current as when I was younger. And too, some of your posting are a tad esoteric, sometimes jargon-ladened, sometimes over my head, sometimes straight off the Bizarro Desk.
I hope you will understand my queries are only intended to help me understand what you wish to be understood.

------------------------------------------------------------
?????
Who is this "Guest" you reference?

PS.....good poster EMH, I regret if I need to keep asking for clarification on some of your postings.
It's just that I am old, and sometimes not as current as when I was younger. And too, some of your posting are a tad esoteric, sometimes jargon-ladened, sometimes over my head, sometimes straight off the Bizarro Desk.
I hope you will understand my queries are only intended to help me understand what you wish to be understood.

The Capitol Police "stand at attention" for the Members, for official ceremonies, and for the Speaker's designated GUEST OF HONOR...

The Capitol Police STOOD AT ATTENTION as Chansley entered the Senate, and let him take the Senate Majority Leader's Desk...

So, if he is not a member, and there is no official ceremony, by deduction

left wing hate hoaxing homo Jacob Chansley was Dykey Nancy's GUEST OF HONOR on 1/6

There is NO OTHER EXPLANATION...

Mmmm, OK.
You be you.

ps...but don't ever leave this site. Your avatar is one of my avatar's favs. You are MAGA! True that.

Waiting for "your" explanation....

More and more of the 1/6ers get outed as left wing hate hoaxing homos every day...

Why so many 1/6ers are left wing HOMOS?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems like an unsupported presumptions.....they are left wing, and gay.
So, can the good poster EMH offer the forum some vetted and credible reportage or analysis of his unexplained allegation about the J6 MAGA jackasses being "left wing"?
And while he is researching that, how 'bout providing vetting on your allegation these same MAGA jackasses are gay?

Saddle up, partner. Show the forum whatcha got.

Thanx, in advance.

He voted for former President Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012. He didn’t vote for former President Donald Trump in 2016, believing his initial candidacy to be a “joke” and a publicity stunt, the memo stated.

Poster EMH asks: Why so many 1/6ers are left wing HOMOS?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

And EMH's own answer to how many is 'many'......is, well, it is two. Two guys!

One who voted for Obama years ago. But likes Trump now. And is going to prison for Trump now.
Another a former "liberal lawyer" but now a rioter who bashed police in order to 'Stop-the-Steal'. Gone full-on MAGA jackass. Now.
Two!
Out of how many?

• Don Trump says a million were there. EMH gives us two guys. Sexual orientation undetermined.
  • Secret Service says '120,000' max. EMH gives us two guys.
  • The FBI says about 2,400 actually went into the Capito. EMH gives us two guys.
Look, it's like this good poster EMH.....if you assert it, then you prove it. You didn't.

You gave a couple of guys out of thousands and seemingly attempted to leverage that into your "Why so many?"

And you never offered even one guy as homosexual.

Partner, there is much you need to learn about offering your opinion to a mature audience on a 'political discussion' venue.
Patience ain't unlimited.
So teach yourself.
And learn it.

Good luck.

You have to be kidding. There has been video and images on every media outlet in the world. You are a liar and a an idiot. You justify assaulting police officers. You are worse than ANTIFA.
gettyimages-1230454153-edit_custom-187589fa84d887c885a9c2031b8d865628d44653-s1100-c50.jpg

ap21133832328925_slide-b0dd95a406932a0a12d86bc3759b1a665aeb57ab-s1100-c50.jpg

gettyimages-1294935650-edit_custom-52340c96c6bd941e4c4fb0c223ad7d370a2ba7eb-s1100-c50.jpg
He should be prosecuted as an accessory to riot after the fact.

I am extremely intelligent and a very literate, illiterate.
I know everything.
You are close to illiterate. You found a total of two lefties out of thousands of rioters. The coppers found more than a thousand of MAGA types.

You were there, and the FBI will suss you out.

Forum List

Back