January 6th Committee Urges Trump Prosecution With Four Criminal Referrals.

I don't think the collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians is a prosecutable crime. It's just gross. Your bar is just a lot lower than mine.
Collusion in order to thwart an American election, otherwise collaboration with the enemy in order to give quarter and favor to the enemy afterwards is a very serious crime. Bar to low eh ??? No it was all a lie is what it amounts too. That's why it was never pursued by the justice department of the United States of America. In fact that justice dept. knew it was a lie, and that's why it's gone on for so long without a conclusion.

Last edited:
Already told you, it's in the J6 threads.....I'm not going around wiping your little runny nose.

Just because you lack critical search skills is not my problem.

Maybe you might using real fact based research than insults, oh you hate fact based research all you know Gate Way Fuck Nuts

You chastising a person over facts reeks. Your favorite news site is Gate Way Fuck Nuts, followed by BreitFart, Owned and Fucked Snooze.
Closet full of brown shirts you wear eh ??

Maybe you might using real fact based research than insults, oh you hate fact based research all you know Gate Way Fuck Nuts
Pffft, no one has to use anything to see what you people have been up too.

Collusion in order to thwart an American election, otherwise collaboration with the enemy in order to give quarter and favor to the enemy afterwards is a very serious crime.
List the statute. Then let's compare it to the weasels working in the trump campaign and their actions.

I don't think there is a crime there, unlessa lawyer can prove a lot of monetary value of the assistance.

That part of the investigation is more a way to inform the congress for passing legislature t make it illegal.

The orange slob knows jack shit about anything. But he surrounded himself with unscrupulous lawyers who tried(illegally) to exploit what they perceived as loopholes in the law

And now the county has to take measures to prevent the next amoral, criminal slob from trying it again.

List the statute. Then let's compare it to the weasels working in the trump campaign and their actions.

I don't think there is a crime there, unlessa lawyer can prove a lot of monetary value of the assistance.

That part of the investigation is more a way to inform the congress for passing legislature t make it illegal.

The orange slob knows jack shit about anything. But he surrounded himself with unscrupulous lawyers who tried(illegally) to exploit what they perceived as loopholes in the law

And now the county has to take measures to prevent the next amoral, criminal slob from trying it again.
The constitution lays out the frame work for the crimes and their punishment's if were to be committed, so don't act like or say that there isn't punishment for certain egregious acts committed against the United States or against the office of the presidency.

Last edited:
Inside The Mueller Report, A Sophisiticated Russian Interference Campaign.

Collusion Aside, The Mueller Report Found Abudant Evidence of Russian Election Plot.

New Evidence Shows How Russia's Election Interference Has Gotten More Brazen.

Trump Campaign Chief Manfort's Associate Kilimnik Gave Russia 2016 Election Strategy, Polling U.S. Says.

Exclusive: Paul Manafort Admits He Passed Trump Campaign To Suspected Russian Asset.

Fucking Russia Fucking Interfered In the Fucking 2016 Election!
So that makes all these lame accusations of Trump colluded with the Russians moot. Thank you.

It's well known Russia attempted to interfere in both Trump and Hillary's election effort with disinformation.

The Paul Manafort thing was odd, and didn't do anything to effect either campaigns.

The constitution lays out the frame work for the crimes and their punishment's if were to be committed, so don't act like or say that there isn't punishment for certain egregious acts committed against the United States or against the office of the presidency.
Not how the law works, sorry. Point to the satute. Let's have a look.

You chastising a person over facts reeks. Your favorite news site is Gate Way Fuck Nuts, followed by BreitFart, Owned and Fucked Snooze.
Funny, speaking of facts.....you made lame claims on HB COC and I told you how it rolls.............................no comment?

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back