January 6 Was Not A Coup

While I do have other things to do today, let's take one....PA.

In order for them to enact this law, they would have had to amend their state constitution, instead they relied on SoS, Governor, and State Supreme court, all of which is dominated by partisan Democrats.

That's also not about unsolicited ballots. :eusa_doh:

So, if I don’t play your little game, then you feel the need to beat the horse…what petty little snot you’ve shown yourself to be.

:itsok:

Poor little j, got caught parroting talking points and now it is my fault for calling out your bullshit.

take-this-here.gif

Bottom line, there was no insurrection, no coup, or attempted coup….
Terminology may differ.

E.g., Rafael 'Carnival' Cruz labeled the Trump goons' assault upon outnumbered police defending the Capitol a "terrorist attack" before he became frightened that the lowlife who had insulted his wife and implicated his father in JFK's assassination would be very pissy about such candor.

One can understand why he had panicked and blurted out such an intemperate assessment:

Cruz was not the only one who was slow to grovel:
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 5.29.05 PM.png

Last edited:
Bottom line, there was no insurrection, no coup, or attempted coup….Just a relatively small group of idiots that broke the law, like Colberts group…Difference is, Colberts group got to go home the next morning…
What were they so upset about and why would anyone protest on BEHALF of a noted politician? I'd only protest on behalf of employees versus their employer

Terminology may differ.

E.g., Rafael 'Carnival' Cruz labeled the Trump goons' assault upon outnumbered police defending the Capitol a "terrorist attack." before he became frightened that the lowlife who had insulted his wife and implicated his father in JFK's assassination would be very pissy about such candor.

One can understand why he had panicked and blurted out such an intemperate assessment:

Ted Cruz says he and several GOP colleagues hid out in a supply closet during the Capitol riot
nobodygives.jpg

Terminology may differ.

E.g., Rafael 'Carnival' Cruz labeled the Trump goons' assault upon outnumbered police defending the Capitol a "terrorist attack" before he became frightened that the lowlife who had insulted his wife and implicated his father in JFK's assassination would be very pissy about such candor.

Petty attempt....I hope your smarter than this...

Bottom line, there was no insurrection, no coup, or attempted coup….Just a relatively small group of idiots that broke the law, like Colberts group…Difference is, Colberts group got to go home the next morning…
I agree MOSTLY. Not so small but that's neither here nor there.

I'd have no problem with them being arrested for trespassing and vandalism. Even spending a week or two in jail.
I have a huge problem with them being MURDERED and endlessly detained but this is where we are.
Democrats are VOID OF SUBSTANCE so they must rely on circus acts to keep their brain dead supporters in line.

Terminology may differ.

Doesn’t make it so

Dems will never admit voter fraud cost Trump key swing states.
And MAGAts will never admit they have ZERO real evidence of said "voter fraud."

Otherwise Guilliani and Powell would have been able to present such evidence in the 62 federal court hearings they
They were protesting the undermining of the US election system by the demmunist party. Duh.
But they were told beforehand by ALL credible sources that ZERO election fraud occured.

So it doesn't really matter what they "thought" they were doing.

Yea it was. And the convictions for seditious conspiracy prove that

Forum List

Back