January 6 Was Not A Coup

No you didn't. A few measly numbers, which you can't seem to give me.

Another poster gave me another Code, which didn't apply and I detailed out why. You seem incapable of doing the same as even that moron did.

Is it because you just saw some cool words and agreed with them being applicable without actually reading the Federal Code in question?

That's the answer methinks.

LOL

Slobbers the retard who doesn't even know seditious conspiracy is a law on the books.

According to you, there are Trumptards pleading guilty to a non-crime.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Slobbers the retard who doesn't even know seditious conspiracy is a law on the books.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

How does that apply to Trump, and what is the Code he supposedly violated?

a few simple numbers.

How does that apply to Trump, and what is the Code he supposedly violated?

a few simple numbers.

LOL

You already said there is no such law. Despite the fact that many have been charged with it.

LOL

You already said there is no such law. Despite the fact that many have been charged with it.

From what I read it was a plea, and I've pled a speeding ticket down to parking in front of a fire hydrant, so what is taken as a plea doesn't always match the violation.

I originally said there was no such law, and without giving me the US Code indicating it, I stand by my statement with regards to this thread.

From what I read it was a plea, and I've pled a speeding ticket down to parking in front of a fire hydrant, so what is taken as a plea doesn't always match the violation.

I originally said there was no such law, and without giving me the US Code indicating it, I stand by my statement with regards to this thread.

You poor thing, you're flailing like a dying fish. Did you ever plead guilty to something that wasn't a crime? The link I posted showed at least one person has pleaded guilty to seditious conspiracy. A law you claim doesn't exist.

You poor thing, you're flailing like a dying fish. Did you ever plead guilty to something that wasn't a crime? The link I posted showed at least one person has pleaded guilty to seditious conspiracy. A law you claim doesn't exist.

Well I guess it exists, but if you can't give me the US code referring to it it doesn't exist as a federal crime. I want to know the wording of the Code because you seem to think Trump violated it, and unless I read the wording, I can't make a rational response.

Of course you have probably never read the wording of the code, and just accepted whatever some twitter hack told you.

Well I guess it exists, but if you can't give me the US code referring to it it doesn't exist as a federal crime. I want to know the wording of the Code because you seem to think Trump violated it, and unless I read the wording, I can't make a rational response.

Of course you have probably never read the wording of the code, and just accepted whatever some twitter hack told you.

LOL

You're getting increasingly deranged. I showed you where the U.S. Department of Justice charged a leader of the Oath Keepers was charged with seditious conspiracy.

But now you're doubting it's a federal crime, as though the U.S. DoJ can indict someone on anything but a federal crime.

And again, all this time, you could have simply Google "seditious conspiracy" to find the wording. A pity you're not capable.

LOL

You're getting increasingly deranged. I showed you where the U.S. Department of Justice charged a leader of the Oath Keepers was charged with seditious conspiracy.

But now you're doubting it's a federal crime, as though the U.S. DoJ can indict someone on anything but a federal crime.

And again, all this time, you could have simply Google "seditious conspiracy" to find the wording. A pity you're not capable.

I want to see if you actually read the code before saying Trump was guilty of it. This was originally about charging Trump with something, remember?

I want to see if you actually read the code before saying Trump was guilty of it. This was originally about charging Trump with something, remember?

Yes, seditious conspiracy. I would say look it up if you want to see the wording but your gut reaction was to dismiss it without ever even seeing it. Since all you want to do is dismiss it out of hand, I shall not waste time discussing it any further with a troll like you.

Savvy?

Yes, seditious conspiracy. I would say look it up if you want to see the wording but your gut reaction was to dismiss it without ever even seeing it. Since all you want to do is dismiss it out of hand, I shall not waste time discussing it any further with a troll like you.

Savvy?

Lol, I figured you just saw some loon say Trump did it and latched on.

Baaaaaa.

Savvy?
Yeah, I reached that point with them a while back. Why put forth the effort to explain something when you already know how they're going to respond?

Predictable, pointless conversations are boring.

Yep, it's impeachment three. Impeachment 1 was completely lame, and yet that was the high point of all of this for the Democrats. Now it's just pure desperation. Democrats look as sad and pathetic as they are

The only good part is they think people don't see it. Give em enough rope............

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yeah, I reached that point with them a while back. Why put forth the effort to explain something when you already know how they're going to respond?

Predictable, pointless conversations are boring.

He asks me what law I think Trump violated and I told him. His very next post was to dismiss that law as non-existent. Without even knowing anything about that law, he was already leaping to Trump's defense. Had he asked for more information rather than blindly dismissing it, I would have graciously posted it. But given that idiot showed me his cards up front and I could see he just wanted to troll, I realized there was no point since his next move would have been to shift his blind defense of Trump from, that's not a law, to, nuh-uh, Trump didn't violate that law. As you said, it was predictable and pointless and you are spot on accurate. Now he's petulant because I won't feed into that.

Don't need it... That is a burden of proof you are looking for...

Trump was clearly told the Election was fair... (while this is important, criminally it might not matter)

Trump know the mob were armed and said that they were not here to harm him...

He then told that mob that they had to goto the Capitol and fight. Knowing they were armed this is inciting violence...

He then saw the violence and did nothing to stop it, this is dereliction of duty but I doubt that crime would be easy prove (but the defence could be interesting)...

So the line is clear, he was in front of them and told them to do it... On top of that many of his staff knew that violence was expected...

We also have the 'stand by' comment from Trump as well... That sure sounds like an order... Thing is, if nothing happened then there would be nothing for Trump to answer for... But Trump looked like he was commanding the Proud boys in the media...
Oh but you do need a burden of proof....Yours as well as other leftists in here would love nothing more than to see the former President in prison like so many other banana republics do, but in this country you can't do that with innuendo, and convoluted theories...You need proof. You have none.

Oh but you do need a burden of proof....Yours as well as other leftists in here would love nothing more than to see the former President in prison like so many other banana republics do, but in this country you can't do that with innuendo, and convoluted theories...You need proof. You have none.

He tried to block Congress from certifying the election. That's a crime. Why shouldn't he face prison for that?

He did? How'd he do that?
You cannot make the fake electors from Michigan Wisconsin Arizona New Mexico Pennsylvania Georgia and Nevada go away. The stupid Republican party officials signed their names to forged documents and then sent them to the Senate and to the national archives. All at the request of the Trump campaign. That makes Trump the ring leader. Just how stupid do you think they are. Sending forgeries to the national archives. Sign your name to a forgery where you claim that you represent the winner of the state when you represent the actual loser of the state has to be a crime doesn’t it

Forum List

Back