January 6 Was Not A Coup

No, you are the liar. And you are an asshole. I would be happy to discuss the issues, but you just sort of stopped talking and started throwing shit like a retarded monkey.

LOL

Imbecile, if you don't lie, I won't be able to call out your lies. So all you have to do -- is stop lying.

What are you talking about, she wasn't there, and the people that were there already stated shes FOS. Lezzy is putting her family first, not country. She was always an anti-Trumper and will be until the day she dies. She's using her position to get even. It had nothing to do with 1/6. She voted for Trump's first phony impeachment, the one with no impeachable charges.
"stated" is the problem.
As in "the people that were there already stated...."
"Stated" doesn't count.
Have they countered this brave, young woman's testimony under oath?
Or maybe they're just out there mouthing off to whomever will listen and quote them while cowering in fear from any kind of SWORN depositions?
You know, like most of Trump's mutant gaggle of side-show-freak apologists and "defenders."

Doesn't matter what he thought. Doesn't matter what you thought. He tried to get the VP to throw out the election so he could be declared the winner. That's the polar opposite of everything a democracy stands for. The polar opposite of what America stands for. It was an attempted bloodless coup. The sort of tactic you would normally only see occur in 3rd world dictatorships.You denying it only serves to reveal you're either lying or you're batshit insane.

So allowing cheating is what democracy stands for?

As long as your side wins, right?

You will never have that because you are in a cult in devotion to the loser. The loser and the losers who voted for the loser do not get to decide that the loser was cheated out of an election .

We cannot have democracy if the loser can decide that he is the winner based on feelings in an in a Bility to lose graciously.

Your point there is it best very absurd

And your attempts to get rid of the EC via an unconstitutional interstate pact are what?

9boas50vsk991.jpg

because you havent yet given enough

Fuck off and die, you photoshop waste of carbon.

LOL

Of course not. But if you're going to assert there was cheating -- you have to prove it. Trump never did.

I don't have to prove shit, I just have to continue to distrust anything that comes out of your Biden dick sucking mouth.

My G-d, you're nuts. :cuckoo:

12th Amendment
The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;-The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote;
But they should be the right electors. If the fraudulent votes are thrown out, the new electors would be the right electors.

I don't have to prove shit, I just have to continue to distrust anything that comes out of your Biden dick sucking mouth.

LOL

You're a nobody, marty. And as such, nobody cares about your feelz. It's what you can prove that matters and you can't prove widespread election fraud that would have altered the outcome of election. Even you know that which is why you project your homo-erotic fantasies.

But they should be the right electors. If the fraudulent votes are thrown out, the new electors would be the right electors.

Nimrod, the Trump electors for those swing states where fake electors, not right electors. And there was never, to this day, any evidence of widespread fraud in any of those states. The only legit electors from those states were Biden electors.

Imagine this ... January 6th, 2025 ... Trump had beaten Biden in the 2024 election ... With zero proof to support it, VP Harris cries Trump won because of fraud and unilaterally throws out legit Trump electors to make Biden president again and her VP again....

You'd be cool with that, right?

:cuckoo:

Liar.

1. Idiots? Agreed.

2. Small group? Not even close, liar.

Wrong, liar.

Colbert's group quietly, peacefully and covertly tried to remain inside the building in order to do some filming in connection with their employment.

And they ought to be charged with whatever the law allows in this context, with respect to trespassing, misuse of government facilities, etc.

On the other hand... back in the Real World...

Rump's violent Insurrection (and failed attempted coup) assaulted the Congress of the United States whilst certifying a Peaceful Transfer of Power.

Trying to conjure-up another faux equivalency in a desperate, embarrassingly obvious attempt to take a little of the heat off of your Führer?

Fail. Bigly. Not even a nice try. Stupid and clumsy.

You and your Orange Baboon-God are both traitorous lying sacks of $hit.
Same charges.

Forum List

Back