January 6 Was Not A Coup

Who besides Denney?

Who indeed. I mean, how rare is it for prosecutors to ADMIT that they violated a man's rights to the point that they requested their own case to be thrown out?

I've never heard of that before, in my entire life. What do you think the likely hood of that happening is? One in a million?

Who indeed. I mean, how rare is it for prosecutors to ADMIT that they violated a man's rights to the point that they requested their own case to be thrown out?

I've never heard of that before, in my entire life. What do you think the likely hood of that happening is? One in a million?

LOL

So no one else, huh?

I figured you lied.

LOL

So no one else, huh?

I figured you lied.

I was addressing your question. What do you imagine the likely hood of a prosecuting team requesting their own case be thrown out?

ONe in a million? One in a billion?

I was addressing your question. What do you imagine the likely hood of a prosecuting team requesting their own case be thrown out?

ONe in a million? One in a billion?

You said there were massive violations.

Show more than one or you lied...

You said there were massive violations.

Show more than one or you lied...

I asked you a simply question, a serious question.

At what rate do oppressive, rights violating prosecutors admit that they violated the rights of the accused, and call for their owe case to be thrown out? One in a million? ONe in a billion?

Answer my question, and I will be able to answer yours.

ONe in a million? One in a billion? -Correll

What crap. It happens all the time! And it should happen if the prosecutors realize they made a technical mistake making conviction unlikely or the case is otherwise not winnable.

But this is indeed a despicable diversion. The hundreds being prosecuted for Jan. 6th should be made an example of. Their “civil rights” are not being violated. but it takes time to make sure the evidence against them is clear, and the charges are appropriate to their individual crimes.

It is much harder, of course, to hold the real culprits here responsible. Trump as usual set up his followers to take the fall. Correll and his ilk (and the great majority of Republican Party politicians) are covering for him and the other ringleaders.

Why? I mean you do support it, right. I mean a denial of it occurring, is just a troll delaying tactic.

You fully support the oppression of your enemies.

Is that not correct?
You seem to have strayed far from the topic, and your need to avoid confronting it is only thereby acentuated.
Of course Correll is “unhappy” about the supposed violation of the “civil rights” of the rioters who attacked police viciously and invaded the Capitol Jan. 6. They were flying Trump flags, MAGA flags and Confederate flags and trying to stop the peaceful transition to a new democratically elected President! Just his sort of people and banners!

They are entitled to trials and lawyers, and they are getting them.

Otherwise, fuck them and the Orange horse they rode in on!
Are you suggesting that the protestors cited as a diversion were not attacking our Congress, were not sporting Biden toppers, were not flailing Biden banners, and were not chanting "Hang Kamala Harris! Hang Kamala Harris!" when Biden said he loved them?

Some pretend to think that, you know.

I couldn't possibly comment.

What crap. It happens all the time! And it should happen if the prosecutors realize they made a technical mistake making conviction unlikely or the case is otherwise not winnable.

Which is it? Does it "happen all the time" or "SHOULD it happen all the time"?

And looking someone up in prison for over a year, is hardly a "technical mistake". It is a serious oppression.

I note that you are being very generous to the criminal prosecutors for their oppression, assuming it was a mistake on their part, and not part of a deliberate plan to use imprisonment to pressure a political prisoner to confess or co-operate.

Very, very generous.

But this is indeed a despicable diversion. The hundreds being prosecuted for Jan. 6th should be made an example of. Their “civil rights” are not being violated. but it takes time to make sure the evidence against them is clear, and the charges are appropriate to their individual crimes.

So, you admit that you want them to be "made examples of", That right there is a violation of their rights.

Their right to equal protection before the law, REQUIRES that they be prosecuted and charged similarly to other people accused of the same crimes. MAKING AN EXAMPLE OF THEM, is a violation of that right.

The accused also have a right to a speedy trial. Our founders knew what it was like to deal with an oppressive government that liked to imprison people for political reasons without charges.

That is another right, that is being violated, and you are supporting it being violated.

It is much harder, of course, to hold the real culprits here responsible. Trump as usual set up his followers to take the fall. Correll and his ilk (and the great majority of Republican Party politicians) are covering for him and the other ringleaders.

I've done nothing criminal. My position is that I want the rights of the accused respected. FOR THAT, you want to hold me responsible for being allied with a group that you consider criminals.

And really, that is just bullshit. This is about my POLITICAL OPPOSITION to you, that is motivating your desire to hold me responsible for criminal acts, committed by other people.

That is just a desire to jail your political opponents. I'm not even sure how many of my rights that would violate.

You seem to have strayed far from the topic, and your need to avoid confronting it is only thereby acentuated.

Are you suggesting that the protestors cited as a diversion were not attacking our Congress, were not sporting Biden toppers, were not flailing Biden banners, and were not chanting "Hang Kamala Harris! Hang Kamala Harris!" when Biden said he loved them?

Some pretend to think that, you know.

I couldn't possibly comment.

Biden loving them, is irrelevant to..everything.

I could love... someone who...let's see... shits in Nancy Pelosi's office. But that is not me having anything to do with it, and holding me legallly responsible is a violation of my rights.

I asked you a simply question, a serious question.

At what rate do oppressive, rights violating prosecutors admit that they violated the rights of the accused, and call for their owe case to be thrown out? One in a million? ONe in a billion?

Answer my question, and I will be able to answer yours.

I already got the answer I was looking for. You lied. There's nothing I need to answer to prove you right or wrong.

I already got the answer I was looking for. You lied. There's nothing I need to answer to prove you right or wrong.

Well, the fact that you are clearly aware of and desperate to avoid, is that for a prosecuting team to be so blatantly anti-Constitutional, that they have to admit that they were and REQUEST that their own case be thrown out,

shows what kind of people and team they are.

They are a team that openly and aggressively violates teh rights of their victims.

There is no reason to imagine that this one case was any kind of fluke.

Indeed, people in this very thread, are calling for those accused to be "made an example of", which is a clear violation fo their rights.

YOu support that, don't you, Faun? Making an example of them.

My amorous inclinations differ markedly, but different strokes...

That's nice. That was of course, a counter example to your example as part of a counter point to your point.

I can see why you decided to ignore all of that. I really did crush you like a little bug.

Well, the fact that you are clearly aware of and desperate to avoid, is that for a prosecuting team to be so blatantly anti-Constitutional, that they have to admit that they were and REQUEST that their own case be thrown out,

shows what kind of people and team they are.

They are a team that openly and aggressively violates teh rights of their victims.

There is no reason to imagine that this one case was any kind of fluke.

Indeed, people in this very thread, are calling for those accused to be "made an example of", which is a clear violation fo their rights.

YOu support that, don't you, Faun? Making an example of them.

That's one case. You said there were multiple violations. You lied

So many Republicans with inside knowledge of the Trump regime, Republican officeholders whom the Loser tried to intimidate, the Republican minority leader in the Senate, the Republican minority leader in the House, Trump's subservient Attorney General, etc., etc. have eloquently refuted the fantasy Trump pulled out of his butt to dazzle his weird worshipers.

As an historic affirmation of the non-partisan love of democracy, they should all gather and pose on the Washington Mall, united in their patriotic courage, and shout, fortissimo, Barr's concise and pithy rejection of Trumpery:
Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 11.50.54 AM.png

It takes time? Over a year and a half later?

Yes, we need to make examples out of trespassers. Their civil rights are not being violated? Well their constitutional rights are. The Constitution guarantees all citizens the right to a fair and speedy trial judged by an unbiased jury of their peers. Some of these people weren't even allowed to see a judge or have bail set. Yes, I know, I know. The left hates the Constitution.

Correll is … “making an example” of himself! What phony “snowflakism.” What a persecution complex! Nobody is saying Correll should be charged for his opinions. Nor that anybody should be persecuted who merely went to Trump’s rally and heard him call for them to go with him down to the Capitol to raise hell!

No, but those who fought viciously with the Capitol police and invaded the nation’s Capitol to stop the Constitutionally established reading of the validated state electoral votes — they indeed should be “made an example of”! This was a blatant partisan violation of the fundamental rules of our Republic and the fundamental order of our democracy.

Correll, if he had the power, would probably rule that most all of them should just be fined … as if they were just taking “a walk in the park” after hours, or were “innocent tourists” who wondered through “open doors.”

Our nation hasn’t suffered this sort of preplanned political violence, arranged as political spectacle, as a part of an auto golpe to stop the transfer of power … in its entire history. Damn right we should — each and every one of us — treat this whole serious attack on our Republic as the criminal enterprise it was, and try to make an example of the perpetrators.

Republican professional politicians should NOT have boycotted what should have been a fully bipartisan Congressional investigation. Nobody should cover for the chief conspirator either — Donald Trump himself!

Most importantly for those of us who are ordinary Republicans, Democrats or Independents: We must repudiate Trump and his faction at the polls. We must repudiate …“Trumpism.”

I'm still not convinced that the barge is sinking. This is the American political equivalent of a Mafia family. So far, the inner circle is intact.

Could this hurt Trump politically? Yeah, but it really doesn't matter. This cancer has metastasized so far and wide that he's become less relevant with time.

Either that or Americans are getting smarter to the Communist Party realizing this entire clown show has only one purpose: to try and defeat a political enemy the Communists see as their greatest threat.

What people are realizing is that with our economy on the doorstep of a recession, gasoline prices the highest in history, an inflation rate never seen in 40 years, the worst border problem in 20 years, highest interest rates in 13 years, a sinking stock market, these morons are playing politics to protect their stupid party. People are sick of it. The Republicans gained a million more registered Republican voters in the past year. The Communists are losing the Hispanic vote by the hundreds of thousands as well. Even some blacks are jumping ship.

Forum List

Back