January 6 Committee…what a joke!

Anyone with a brain can see that the J6 committee is a witch hunt.
Why don't you walk your talk and use this "brain" you claim to have then.

Tell me what minutes to stop on in this last hearing that might indicate (or PROVE) your "witch hunt" claim here.

Maybe something "false," fabricated, or irrelevant being presented?

You watch.
I'll wait.

The committee has performed admirably, yes, if you’re a fascist commie goon.
Roudy I doubt you even understand what a fascist or a "commie" even is.

Because Trump's own commie goon pimp (Vladimir) says for instance, that the January 6th terrorists being held in prison are just "protesters" being held as "political prisoners"

Where else have I been hearing those SAME terms coming from?
Hmmm.....

Oh yeah!
MAGAt Trump apologists say this ALSO!

So....PULEASE do not act like you have a problem with "commies."
You parrot them.

The committee has performed admirably, yes, if you’re a fascist commie goon.
So you're trying to say the attackers of the Capitol on January 6th did so justly and according to the law. Sorry you are as insane as they are if you think any of that shit was legal or just. And Congress did their duty in investigating the entire process that brought it about. Nothing like this has ever happened in American history before. Of course there wasn't a crazed individual like trump with the charismatic power over so many people before either. Cults are the most difficult things to expose and get to the bottom of. Everyone in a cult is a victim except the one who forms it.

Committee led by Democrat who opposed certifying an election

Other Democrats who opposed certifying an election on the Committee

No partisan representation

No ability to cross-examine witnesses

No ability to call opposing witnesses

Key politicians/witnesses/participants refused to / did not testify

Speaker Pelosi's criminal threat on J6 of violence against the sitting President ignored

Exposed Democrat manufacturing of false evidence (again) ignored

...and on and on and on.

Even Democrats during this political Kabuki theater pointed out this entire show was an Un-Constitutional farce.

No one watched because it was a joke.

Liz Cheney lost her political position / job for not only participating in it but for failing to listen to her constituents while embarassing herself and Wyoming.

Cheney probably won't be the only politician to lose their job For continuing the Democrats' 7-year crusade against Trump in the midst of much higher priority American concerns - Inflation, Recession, high gas prices, shut down of US energy production, high cost of everything, food shortages, supply chain crisis, out of control crime, massive Un-Constitutional / Illegal Open Border invasion failed policies and agendas, criminal out of control DOJ & FBI....

Refusing to address Un-Constitutional / illegal violation of Constitutional Rights of J6 political prisoners, reports on inhumane solitary confinement, beatings, etc...

....and on and on and on.

This whole thing has been one huge Un-Constitutional, illegal Democrat abuse of power / political intimidation / punishment of US citizen political opponents criminal clusterfuck .

So you're trying to say the attackers of the Capitol on January 6th did so justly and according to the law.

No, I'm saying the law is being ABUSED by a bunch of Stalinist fucking pigs

Sorry you are as insane as they are if you think any of that shit was legal or just.

Post your MD, please.

And Congress did their duty in investigating the entire process that brought it about

Congress is a bunch of dumbass lily livered fucktards. They have a 9% approval rating.

Nothing like this has ever happened in American history before.

Now you're putting your ignorant asinine leftard self in full display

Of course there wasn't a crazed individual like trump with the charismatic power over so many people before either.

Another totally retarded statement

Cults are the most difficult things to expose and get to the bottom of. Everyone in a cult is a victim except the one who forms it.
More bleedin bullshit from the leftard peanut gallery

Committee led by Democrat who opposed certifying an election

Other Democrats who opposed certifying an election on the Committee

No partisan representation

No ability to cross-examine witnesses

No ability to call opposing witnesses

Key politicians/witnesses/participants refused to / did not testify

Speaker Pelosi's criminal threat on J6 of violence against the sitting President ignored

Exposed Democrat manufacturing of false evidence (again) ignored

...and on and on and on.

Even Democrats during this political Kabuki theater pointed out this entire show was an Un-Constitutional farce.

No one watched because it was a joke.

Liz Cheney lost her political position / job for not only participating in it but for failing to listen to her constituents while embarassing herself and Wyoming.

Cheney probably won't be the only politician to lose their job For continuing the Democrats' 7-year crusade against Trump in the midst of much higher priority American concerns - Inflation, Recession, high gas prices, shut down of US energy production, high cost of everything, food shortages, supply chain crisis, out of control crime, massive Un-Constitutional / Illegal Open Border invasion failed policies and agendas, criminal out of control DOJ & FBI....

Refusing to address Un-Constitutional / illegal violation of Constitutional Rights of J6 political prisoners, reports on inhumane solitary confinement, beatings, etc...

....and on and on and on.

This whole thing has been one huge Un-Constitutional, illegal Democrat abuse of power / political intimidation / punishment of US citizen political opponents criminal clusterfuck .

Stalinism.

Plain and simple.

Politicians' heads have rolled for a lot less.

Why don't you walk your talk and use this "brain" you claim to have then.

Tell me what minutes to stop on in this last hearing that might indicate (or PROVE) your "witch hunt" claim here.

Maybe something "false," fabricated, or irrelevant being presented?

You watch.
I'll wait.

The lies perpetrated by the committee have all been thoroughly documented.

The lies perpetrated by the committee have all been thoroughly documented.
Really?
You forgot to specifically cite an example and post a link that proves that example to be a lie.

I've already heard the "actually I have absolutely NO idea what the January 6th Committee's evidence is but my cult says it is all lies.....so that's good enough for me" approach.

Really?
You forgot to specifically cite an example and post a link that proves that example to be a lie.

I've already heard the "actually I have absolutely NO idea what the January 6th Committee's evidence is but my cult says it is all lies.....so that's good enough for me" approach.
I won't waste my time regurgitating news.

Just a quick nano-scan through this long and tired thread....and I found the following interesting assertions:

"I'm a scientist. I actually do research."
  • Fuck you big time.
  • Fuck your 'Trumpstet' bullshit. Fucking morons.
  • Egg-fucking-xactly.
  • "...Trump deranged assholes.
  • .......the asinine leftards. ^^^......Fucking morons.
  • "Hey dumb fuck, you assholes are.....".
  • Your BLM fucking brownshirts
  • Can't you dumbass shit for brains retarded asswipes
  • You cocksuckers are too goddamn stupid ....Everything you touch turns to shit......You and your fucked up clown show ......
  • So much bullshit from you assholes.
  • the idiotic leftard bullshit
  • a bunch of Stalinist fucking pigs
  • Congress is a bunch of dumbass lily livered fucktards.
"I'm a scientist. I actually do research."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anyone with a brain can see that the J6 committee is a witch hunt."
"Outta the park, bripat9643."

Oh boy!!
Now we got two more scientists cut from the same cloth in the same thread as poster Scruffy. We are blessed with a surfeit of intellectual rigor. Cool x3!

Only Biden ballsniffers don‘t think Jan. 6 members aren’t anti Democratic commie fascists.
The weird worshipers clearly don't know how to deal with all the Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders testifying under oath. The Trump bum kissers lash out irrationally as more and more is exposed.

... The presentation included new testimony from former aides to Trump, including Alyssa Farah Griffin, the former White House director of strategic communications, who said she entered the Oval Office after the election to hear Trump say,
Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 7.44.22 AM.png
The committee also offered new details about the extent Trump planned to claim he had won the 2020 contest on election night regardless of the results, including testimony from former campaign manager Brad Parscale that he planned to do so as far back as July.

New Topics

Forum List

Back