Janes Revenge Child Sacrifice Cult Says They Want to Kill Christians & others

Why don't you come to my woke city and get your ass kicked?
A little chickenshit, are ya, who wants me to expose myself to your gang?

When we were kids, we used to say "Four against one.........................................................................................."

Well, you know.

Why don't you come to my woke city and get your ass kicked?

You going to sic the entire parade on him, or just the majorettes?

1656541834193.png

Nobody even needs to be threatened in my small town. Literally, whenever a stranger steps foot in my town, the Sheriff's department makes a public note of it on our Facebook group. I'd estimate that half the eyes in town are looking out windows. This is America. We take care of each other.
Is your town a Sundown town?

If you're like me, when you first heard of Janes Revenge last week, you may have thought it was the new Janes Addiction album. It's not.

Apparently, it's a delusional group of uber-wokesters that want to kill anyone that refuses to celebrate the bloody sacrifice of an innocent child. They take credit for attacking pregnancy & family centers & are now going to ramp up the attacks on civilization itself in the fight for twinks, pervs, trannies, butchering babies, communism & weather.

No word yet if Moms' will let them out of the basement past curfew to take over the world but they have promised mayhem & destruction once they are no longer grounded & they are done eating a chicken pot pie.

To all the conservatives, Fox News anchors, judges, cops, Christian extremists, or federal agents reading this:

This attack is nothing in comparison to what is in store for you. Some spray paint will be the least of your worries. For decades you have bombed abortion clinics and murdered doctors. We fight not just for abortion rights, but for trans liberation, ecological harmony, decolonization, the destruction of white supremacy and capitalism, and the uprooting of the entire global civilization.

We will hunt you down and make your lives a living hell. You started this war but we will win it. So far its just been pregnancy crisis centers, but tomorrow it might be your cars, your homes, or even your lives. We support a diversity of tactics and we will not step down in this fight.

The message is signed, “Expect us, Jane’s Revenge.”

Terrorism: Jane’s Revenge Plans to “Hunt” Pro-Lifers, Make Their Lives “a Living Hell,” and Overthrow Civilization
Isn't that a threat?

Don't know what that means, but coming from you, I assume it's snarky.

Here you go. The sheriff tracking strangers on FB sounds like a Sundown town.

Now to the topic. Someone on the internet makes a threat and you freak out? Their terror wave consists of tagging one place and breaking the windows of another. Big whoop.

Forum List

Back