Janes Revenge Child Sacrifice Cult Says They Want to Kill Christians & others

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
If you're like me, when you first heard of Janes Revenge last week, you may have thought it was the new Janes Addiction album. It's not.

Apparently, it's a delusional group of uber-wokesters that want to kill anyone that refuses to celebrate the bloody sacrifice of an innocent child. They take credit for attacking pregnancy & family centers & are now going to ramp up the attacks on civilization itself in the fight for twinks, pervs, trannies, butchering babies, communism & weather.

No word yet if Moms' will let them out of the basement past curfew to take over the world but they have promised mayhem & destruction once they are no longer grounded & they are done eating a chicken pot pie.

To all the conservatives, Fox News anchors, judges, cops, Christian extremists, or federal agents reading this:

This attack is nothing in comparison to what is in store for you. Some spray paint will be the least of your worries. For decades you have bombed abortion clinics and murdered doctors. We fight not just for abortion rights, but for trans liberation, ecological harmony, decolonization, the destruction of white supremacy and capitalism, and the uprooting of the entire global civilization.

We will hunt you down and make your lives a living hell. You started this war but we will win it. So far its just been pregnancy crisis centers, but tomorrow it might be your cars, your homes, or even your lives. We support a diversity of tactics and we will not step down in this fight.

The message is signed, “Expect us, Jane’s Revenge.”

Terrorism: Jane’s Revenge Plans to “Hunt” Pro-Lifers, Make Their Lives “a Living Hell,” and Overthrow Civilization

Last edited:
If you're like me, when you first heard of Janes Revenge last week, you may have thought it was the new Janes Addiction album. It's not.

Apparently, it's a delusional group of uber-wokesters that want to kill anyone that refuses to celebrate the bloody sacrifice of an innocent child. They take credit for attacking pregnancy & family centers & are now going to ramp up the attacks on civilization itself in the fight for twinks, pervs, trannies, butchering babies, communism & weather.

No word yet if Moms' will let them out of the basement to take over the world past curfew but they have promised mayhem & destruction once they are no longer grounded.

To all the conservatives, Fox News anchors, judges, cops, Christian extremists, or federal agents reading this:

This attack is nothing in comparison to what is in store for you. Some spray paint will be the least of your worries. For decades you have bombed abortion clinics and murdered doctors. We fight not just for abortion rights, but for trans liberation, ecological harmony, decolonization, the destruction of white supremacy and capitalism, and the uprooting of the entire global civilization.

We will hunt you down and make your lives a living hell. You started this war but we will win it. So far its just been pregnancy crisis centers, but tomorrow it might be your cars, your homes, or even your lives. We support a diversity of tactics and we will not step down in this fight.

Terrorism: Jane’s Revenge Plans to “Hunt” Pro-Lifers, Make Their Lives “a Living Hell,” and Overthrow Civilization
Bring it, ****s. It'll be fun to watch you trash your own cities and I guarantee you, you will not set foot in my quiet, safe and massively armed little Mayberry.

It's hilarious that these losers think they will accomplish something by terrorizing their own neighbors!

No word yet if Moms' will let them out of the basement past curfew to take over the world but they have promised mayhem & destruction once they are no longer grounded & they are done eating a chicken pot pie.

They are going to get a nasty surprise.

Is this like operation rescue?

Is this post a call for white wingnut violence?

I tried starting a child sacrifice cult, but I was probably marketing it poorly. Nobody wants to join a group called "Aaron's Child Sacrifice Cult". :dunno:

Bring it, ****s. It'll be fun to watch you trash your own cities and I guarantee you, you will not set foot in my quiet, safe and massively armed little Mayberry.

It's hilarious that these losers think they will accomplish something by terrorizing their own neighbors!
So, you threaten violence and in same post claim violence doesn't work?

So, you threaten violence and in same post claim violence doesn't work?
What did you misconstrue as threatening violence? Stating a fact is not a threat.

You lefties will wet the bed over about anything won't you? No wonder you all wore masks & took clot shots like obedient little sheep, you're afraid of your own shadows

waterboy.gif

What did you misconstrue as threatening violence? Stating a fact is not a threat.

You lefties will wet the bed over about anything won't you? No wonder you all wore masks & took clot shots like obedient little sheep, you're afraid of your own shadows
I rejoice everyday that I'm a woke person instead of a backward ass knuckle dragger like your cracker ass.

Judging by the DOJ's abject failure in catching these people, even though like other terrorist groups they take credit for their crimes, I'm wondering if this isn't J Edgar's Revenge.

Judging by the DOJ's abject failure in catching these people, even though like other terrorist groups they take credit for their crimes, I'm wondering if this isn't J Edgar's Revenge.
Damn that failure of fascism's police force.

Forum List

Back