Jane Roe of Roe vS Wade speaks out for 50 million dead people...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
“I’m Norma McCorvey, the former Jane Roe of the Roe vs. Wade decision that brought ‘legal’ child killing to America.

“I was persuaded by feminist attorneys to lie; to say that I was raped, and needed an abortion. It was all a lie.

“Since then, over 50 million babies have been murdered. I will take this burden to my grave.

“Please, don’t follow in my mistakes. DO NOT vote for Barack Obama. He murders babies.”

‘Jane Roe’ of Roe v. Wade airs anti-Obama ad in Florida | LifeSiteNews.com

Isn't it a shame 50 million potential voters, workers murdered since 1973!
Assume each grew up and had a job at $40,000 a year, they and their employer paid over $5,000 a year in SS/Medicare.... that would be in
That's $250 billion a year !

My sister had a baby out of wed lock and my parents helped raised this baby and she has been a GIFT of life to my sister!
Fortunately for my sister she didn't listen to me when I was in my 20s and suggested an abortion!

Assume each grew up and had a job at $40,000 a year, they and their employer paid over $5,000 a year in SS/Medicare.... that would be in

50 million potential welfare recipients. Conservatives would be proud.

My niece is not a welfare recipient because my parents were of the old school.. family takes care of family ... not the government. Primarily as simple folks they understood their responsibility and fortunately they also understood how grossly inefficient the government is in helping people.

I mean come on...a government that counts 10 million non-citizens as uninsured, over counts 14 million people on MEDICAID as Uninsured,
and falsely gives 18 million people under age 34 that can afford health insurance but rather pay out of their pocket and says there are 50 million uninsured when there is less then 8 million???

That govt. that spent :
- $2.6 million to make sure prostitutes in China drink less on the job.
- $1.44 million in federal funds estimating the size of the population and examining the “social milieu”

that efficient govt that approves the killing of voters???

But why is there any surprise in Obamaville in murdering babies.. after all Obama had NO problem having people in his administration that said:

Obama's Communications Director Ann Dunn who considers Mother Teresa and Mao Tse-tung; "He is my Favorite Philosopher"- who's policies and political purges from 1949 to 1976 are widely believed to have caused the deaths of between 50 to 70 million people- as a progressive you admire Mao?

- Ron Bloom Manufacturing Czar admits, “We agree with Mao that power comes largely from the barrel of a gun.”

Mao for those uninformed ALSO murdered 70 million of his OWN people!

“I’m Norma McCorvey, the former Jane Roe of the Roe vs. Wade decision that brought ‘legal’ child killing to America.

“I was persuaded by feminist attorneys to lie; to say that I was raped, and needed an abortion. It was all a lie.

“Since then, over 50 million babies have been murdered. I will take this burden to my grave.

“Please, don’t follow in my mistakes. DO NOT vote for Barack Obama. He murders babies.”

‘Jane Roe’ of Roe v. Wade airs anti-Obama ad in Florida | LifeSiteNews.com

What a horrible burden to bear. Why did those attorneys need someone to lie?

MOST conservatives believe as I do and also Norma does... in case of rape/incest/mother's health less then 3% of 1.5 million abortions a year.

Most women not in that category find it just a lot easier, simpler less complicated to have an abortion.. RATHER then use some common sense and not resort to base primitive lusts.
And MOST conservatives ALSO though think that MEN should be held accountable ! There should be some penalty for NOT providing in some way care if the woman does NOT want the abortion!
That and if the same liberal elitists that with evangelical fervor they display for "global warming" would use the effort to encourage abstinence instead of laughing at it, poking fun and saying "oh kids will just do it anyway..." It is that attitude that makes it OK to have sex and have abortions on demand!

Instead of poking fun of people that are trying to show abstinence as a valid method of preventing abortions, the liberal/elites laugh show studies,etc. and that is wrong!

Again a vile post from the selfish bitch who cheers for baby killing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back