Jane Fonda Shows Us How to Care for the Earth

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2020-2-12_19-44-3.jpeg

I’m flabbergasted at how far she’s bending over backwards to show everyone that we too can make sacrifices.

Is Liberal Media Finally Fed Up with Woke Hollywood?

If she really cared for the earth, she'd mulch herself and fertilize the daisies.

If anyone with a Twitter account wants to leave that comment, please feel free.

Sooo, fake diamonds? :)
I’m still trying to grasp what a sustainable diamond is.
Had to look it up.
Why Values Matter With Sustainable Diamonds
They come with as high a smug factor as an electric car.
Wonder if she wore them doing the Tomahawk chop for the Atlanta Braves vs Mn Twins world series. Hell, even Jimmy enjoyed mocking Indians.
View attachment 306344
So they’re fake diamonds. But despite the sales job, can not be environmentally friendly.

Sooo, fake diamonds? :)
I’m still trying to grasp what a sustainable diamond is.
Had to look it up.
Why Values Matter With Sustainable Diamonds
They come with as high a smug factor as an electric car.
Wonder if she wore them doing the Tomahawk chop for the Atlanta Braves vs Mn Twins world series. Hell, even Jimmy enjoyed mocking Indians.
View attachment 306344
So they’re fake diamonds. But despite the sales job, can not be environmentally friendly.
I am guessing she is also not a fan of Tony Beets or Parker on Gold Rush. They burn lots o carbon digging gold.

Yet, I wonder how many trees screamed in agony to build her townhome. Jane Fonda Is Moving into This $5.45 Million California Townhouse
She did sell her 8.5 million home to purchase this.
I feel her pain of sacrifice.

Uncle Ferd got the hots for her.

yeah...she was very nice in the late 50s early 60s ,but now...sadly....she is a pain in the ass, that woman.

I'm sure her father, the great Henry Fonda, would not be very proud of her if he was alive....shame on her

Fuck that bitch. I, too, and not over her Hanoi Jane antics. And those still alive during that time feel the same way.

The site’s columnist dragged the Oscar ceremony in ways that sounded like a right winger’s lament, dubbing the night “an evening of cultural instruction.” That’s a fancy way of saying, “woke.”

...Conservatives call awards shows “lectures” all the time. They’re right, of course. And it’s a critical reason why said shows are cratering in the ratings.

Uh......liberals don't want to hear that crap either.

Broad has always been dumber than a stump.

She knew for decades the child rape rampant in Hollyweird and said nothing. That bitch has so much baggage American Tourister couldn't keep up.

Forum List

Back