Jane Fonda says we should just redefine vaginas as 'AK-47s' to ensure no government restrictions

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I see what you did there Jane! :biggrin: You varwee varwee funny lady.................................................nope, you're still a traitor.

Jane Fonda says we should 'redefine vaginas as AK-47s' to avoid 'governmental restrictions' after Roe v. Wade reversal​

• Jane Fonda advocated for vaginas to be redefined as AK-47 guns in her latest Twitter post.
  • Fonda criticized the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade last week.
  • She joins numerous celebrities who have rallied against the reversal.

Jane Seymour Fonda

@Janefonda

If a corporation can be defined as a person, why not redefine vaginas as AK47s. That way they’d be free of governmental restrictions by those who care about ‘the sanctity of life’.

12:45 PM · Jun 28, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

I see what you did there Jane! :biggrin: You varwee varwee funny lady.................................................nope, you're still a traitor.

Jane Fonda says we should 'redefine vaginas as AK-47s' to avoid 'governmental restrictions' after Roe v. Wade reversal​

• Jane Fonda advocated for vaginas to be redefined as AK-47 guns in her latest Twitter post.
  • Fonda criticized the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade last week.

Jane Seymour Fonda
@Janefonda

If a corporation can be defined as a person, why not redefine vaginas as AK47s. That way they’d be free of governmental restrictions by those who care about ‘the sanctity of life’.

Now to do this do you need to be a trained biologist and arms dealer?

Jane Seymour Fonda

@Janefonda

Jane Seymour Fonda

@Janefonda

How would that stop a large loaded clip from being jammed inside??

Jane Seymour Fonda
@Janefonda

Is she aware that the gun she is thinking of is illegal in the US? There is no way that she is thinking of the altered legal semi auto US version AK-47.

Jane Seymour Fonda
@Janefonda

How does someone reach her age and still be so fucking dumb?

Jane Seymour Fonda
@Janefonda

I suspect Hanoi Jane's was well used back in the day. I don't know if she kept it clean, but I suspect well used and oiled, often loaded with a high capacity magazine or one in hand, often loaded with rounds from Communist cuntries, a spoiled gift from Henry to the world.

1656516121818.png

Does she have a permit for that thang?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Jane Seymour Fonda
@Janefonda

I don't blame her.

Forum List

Back