Jane Fonda says we should just redefine vaginas as 'AK-47s' to ensure no government restrictions

I see what you did there Jane! :biggrin: You varwee varwee funny lady.................................................nope, you're still a traitor.

Jane Fonda says we should 'redefine vaginas as AK-47s' to avoid 'governmental restrictions' after Roe v. Wade reversal​

• Jane Fonda advocated for vaginas to be redefined as AK-47 guns in her latest Twitter post.
  • Fonda criticized the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade last week.
  • She joins numerous celebrities who have rallied against the reversal.

Jane Seymour Fonda
@Janefonda

If a corporation can be defined as a person, why not redefine vaginas as AK47s. That way they’d be free of governmental restrictions by those who care about ‘the sanctity of life’.

12:45 PM · Jun 28, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Well she still has her sense of humor. I have lost mine.

Good old Jane has always been the champion of socially responsible behaviour in America. She got it right on the Vietnam war when she was just a kid.

But still suffers condemnation for getting it so right.
So why the love for the Ukraine War? One thing though. There are people from Viet Nam living here today. They will tell you that the Communist government is very restrictive still after all these years and you may not be seen again. It seems we are slowly heading that way here.

Jane Fonda says we should just redefine vaginas as 'AK-47s' to ensure no government restrictions​

Since when are there no restrictions on firearm ownership? And what does that have to do ith the abortion issue going to the states?

I see what you did there Jane! :biggrin: You varwee varwee funny lady.................................................nope, you're still a traitor.

Jane Fonda says we should 'redefine vaginas as AK-47s' to avoid 'governmental restrictions' after Roe v. Wade reversal​

• Jane Fonda advocated for vaginas to be redefined as AK-47 guns in her latest Twitter post.
  • Fonda criticized the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade last week.

Jane Seymour Fonda
@Janefonda

If a corporation can be defined as a person, why not redefine vaginas as AK47s. That way they’d be free of governmental restrictions by those who care about ‘the sanctity of life’.

Of course she picks the commie weapon.

So why the love for the Ukraine War? One thing though. There are people from Viet Nam living here today. They will tell you that the Communist government is very restrictive still after all these years and you may not be seen again. It seems we are slowly heading that way here.
The people of Vietnam chose communism over death and destruction under US bombs. The 99.9% who stays celebrate their victory on April 30th. every year.

It's a familiar picture in so many more US bombed out countries.

The current war will put an end to that.

Jane Seymour Fonda
@Janefonda

After 50 years of being known as Hanoi Jane, now she is Vagina Jane.

Forum List

Back