Jan Roe of Roe v Wade never had an abortion

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Incase you never knew it, in the case of baby Roe——— The baby was never aborted . She grew up to tell her story too.

The woman "Roe" converted to pro-life but a few days before she died converted back to "pro-choice" claiming the pro-life movement bribed her to convert to pro-life.

It seems to me the woman lacked any honor or integrity and when she met God it must have been hard for her to explain herself.

Incase you never knew it, in the case of baby Roe——— The baby was never aborted . She grew up to tell her story too.

Imagine the people not here to tell their story who were killed in Iraq, or Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen..... because the US decided these people were dispensible.

"Pro-life".....

If you can explain why pro-life people are guilty of American wars more than other people I'd like to hear it.

I'm not sure what this actually means. "guilty of American wars more than other people"?

Like, why Americans are more guilty of starting the Iraq war than Peruvians?

The woman "Roe" converted to pro-life but a few days before she died converted back to "pro-choice" claiming the pro-life movement bribed her to convert to pro-life.

It seems to me the woman lacked any honor or integrity and when she met God it must have been hard for her to explain herself.
I can personally attest to some of that, myself.

Nearly 30 years ago, I was fortunate (or unfortunate?) enough to correspond with Norma (Jane Roe) McCorvey through facebook, email, and eventually with a phone call or two.

She was a very troubled, paranoid, and I think schizophrenic individual. In our brief conversations, she spoke most fondly of her love for shooting pool and drinking beer. She had no interest in talking about abortion.

Given the state of the world, maybe the person who needs to explain himself is God.

Nearly 30 years ago, I was fortunate (or unfortunate?) enough to correspond with Norma (Jane Roe) McCorvey through facebook, email, and eventually with a phone call or two.

She was a very troubled, paranoid, and I think schizophrenic individual. In our brief conversations, she spoke most fondly of her love for shooting pool and drinking beer. She had no interest in talking about abortion.

If you spent your whole life having total strangers stalking you, you might be a bit paranoid, too.

The super rare individual. At least she established the right for a woman to choose what to do about the situation.

I'm not surprised. I work in a nursing home, one of our residents that is bipolar confided in me that she never got along with her mother and one time her mother said, " I wish I never had you. " The simple act of indecision by a mother does not help the stability of the child.

Norma was a victim of the pro-abortion lobby. Millions of women followed her in being victimized, being pressured to kill their own babies, most often by their partners.

Norma was a victim of the pro-abortion lobby. Millions of women followed her in being victimized, being pressured to kill their own babies, most often by their partners.
I'm sorry but you're mistaken. The pro-choice people do not force women to have abortions they simply give them a choice in the matter. It is the anti-abortion people who always attempted to influence and force their views on women.

I'm sorry but you're mistaken. The pro-choice people do not force women to have abortions they simply give them a choice in the matter. It is the anti-abortion people who always attempted to influence and force their views on women.
I specified the partners of the women were most likely to pressure women to have abortions. That's just a plain fact, whether it fits in with your "pro-choice" agenda or not.

No, something had to be done because you people have turned into this:

1657913044488.png

1657913144314.png

Yes....people who pay attention know that. She had to carry the fetus to term for the lawsuit to work....just like Rosa Parks had to get arrested in order for her lawsuit to work.

Yes....people who pay attention know that. She had to carry the fetus to term for the lawsuit to work....just like Rosa Parks had to get arrested in order for her lawsuit to work.
All I remember about it is women were dying all the time because States had such egregious abortion laws in place and here we go again. The federal government has to intervene and stop this insanity.

Forum List

Back