Jan Brewer may face recall election

Everyone knows that I support Romney first and then Huntsman. Wow. I am no type of Mormon, but those guys are head and shoulders above the rest of the field. Christie would be a good VP match. I am a Gerald Ford type of Republican. You can look it up.

google Jake's name...see what ya get.....i bet you wont see any Jake Starkey's saying they supported Romney and Huntsman.....:eusa_eh:

Our Jake is nothing but a broken down, bitter, old bigot.

Says militia mini bigot. You are projecting, son. Check the link above and note the date.

Mini, harry set you up.

google Jake's name...see what ya get.....i bet you wont see any Jake Starkey's saying they supported Romney and Huntsman.....:eusa_eh:

Our Jake is nothing but a broken down, bitter, old bigot.

Says militia mini bigot. You are projecting, son. Check the link above and note the date.

Mini, harry set you up.

I haven't said shit about your political opinion. I don't care, nor do I care about Romney's.

None of that can hide the fact that you're a bigot, nor will winning an argument about politics (newsflash....politics is ALL opinion).

Just keep on hatin', Jake.

Its what you do best, you bat-shit crazy bigot.

I am a bigot because I call out racism by anybody? I am a hater because I out your nonsense?

Thank you.

Everyone knows that I support Romney first and then Huntsman. Wow. I am no type of Mormon, but those guys are head and shoulders above the rest of the field. Christie would be a good VP match. I am a Gerald Ford type of Republican. You can look it up.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2068021-post113.html third paragraph notice the date and tell us what it is, HarryDresden

:lol:

that is not Googling your name Jake.....you said look it up.....i did....:eusa_angel:

I googled Jake and Romney. Read the whole thing, Harry Dresden. It's in the third paragraph. Look at the date.

:lol:

Megan McGuire, a 2000 ASU alumna, has had health issues her entire life, but in 2007, she was forced to take drastic measures like selling her house, car and stocks to pay for medical expenses.

Once it became too much, she made the tough decision to ask the state for assistance.

“I never thought a self-sufficient, educated, college graduate would ever have to rely on the state for health care assistance,” McGuire said. “Boy was I wrong.”

Realizing how much she owed her life to the state-funded care, McGuire joined other Arizona residents who want to stop Brewer’s Medicaid-cutting proposal and other policies by getting a new governor.

The Committee to Recall Governor Jan Brewer was launched Jan. 28 and has since been working to grow its volunteer base and collect enough signatures across the state to hold a recall election.

In order to do so, the committee needs to collect 432,021 signatures, equal to 25 percent of the number of votes cast for governor in the last election. The signatures are due on May 28, 120 days from the committee’s official filing date with the Secretary of State.

Group petitions to recall Brewer | ASU News | The State Press | Arizona State University

Forum List

Back