Jan. 6th incident

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?
The video of the insurrectionist getting shot shows her climbing through a window. You're lying. Again.

She did not threaten anyone's life. Why was deadly force necessary?
Lets see, a cop was killed, 140 other cops were injured.
Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

Funny how you seem to change your position based on who was shot.

It's sad to see you turn into a dishonest pile of dung. First, it wasn't a case for "stand your ground" because it wasn't in a home and the policeman was not directly threatened by the woman.
Oh bullshit. So should he have shot the next person through?

Second, even with "stand your ground", there has to be circumstances where a reasonable person would feel threatened. Breaking in a window in a public building in broad daylight is not such a circumstance.
During a riot.

Yeah..to call you a dishonest pile of dung is to offend piles of dung everywhere.
A cop died (stroke) but not near her. Cops were injured and people should go to jail over that, but there's nothing that indicates the woman was involved in any of that. So, your false equivalency falls flat. And, while I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and not cast you into irrelevancy, if your comment was an attempt by to slyly imply I'm racist, fuck you very much.
Someone's going to dance with a needle in Terre Haute for killing a cop.

It wasn't to imply you're a racist. It was to imply that since you agreed with Babbitt's politics, you don't think the shooting was justified. If you owned a store and had an armed security guard and someone busted the window to come into the store...you'd be screaming for the guard to shoot the person coming through the window. You know it. I know it. You, in no way, would tell them, "Well, they don't mean you any harm". If you want to say something different, it will just further cement your status as being as delusional as you are dishonest. Fuck YOU very much.

So shooting unarmed people for trespass during a riot is justified, GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might want to inform BLM and ANTIFA of the rule change.

Great... hope someone breaks down the front door to your house. I know you'll ask them to please not "trespass" and not think about doing them bodily harm.

Damn, two replies to one post, are you getting that senile But if they break down my door, they'll have done more that just trespass. As far as anyone knows, Babbitt didn't break anything or threaten anyone with great bodily harm.

You have seen the video of her climbing through the window of a barricaded door, right?

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?
Lol, I heard it was an "armed" insurrection. Only problem though, is that there were not any guns found.
Armed doesn't exclusively mean armed with a firearm. It means armed (as in to carry) with a weapon and we saw in the video footage a variety of items that were used as weapons including the Capitol police's shields, flag pools, pepper/bear spray, etc.

Patrisse Culours spent what it cost to burn a city in couple of weeks to buy a mansion in an gated mostly white community in Topanga California. $1.5 million. Explain that. My mind is officially BOOGLED. Did I mention she's a ardent Marxist? And she adores Communist China? Oh, and it just gets better...
Why is that any business of yours? Or are you just envious?

The video of the insurrectionist getting shot shows her climbing through a window. You're lying. Again.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

It's sad to see you turn into a dishonest pile of dung. First, it wasn't a case for "stand your ground" because it wasn't in a home and the policeman was not directly threatened by the woman.

Second, even with "stand your ground", there has to be circumstances where a reasonable person would feel threatened. Breaking in a window in a public building in broad daylight is not such a circumstance.
During a riot.

Yeah..to call you a dishonest pile of dung is to offend piles of dung everywhere.
A cop died (stroke) but not near her. Cops were injured and people should go to jail over that, but there's nothing that indicates the woman was involved in any of that. So, your false equivalency falls flat. And, while I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and not cast you into irrelevancy, if your comment was an attempt by to slyly imply I'm racist, fuck you very much.

It wasn't to imply you're a racist. It was to imply that since you agreed with Babbitt's politics, you don't think the shooting was justified. If you owned a store and had an armed security guard and someone busted the window to come into the store...you'd be screaming for the guard to shoot the person coming through the window. You know it. I know it. You, in no way, would tell them, "Well, they don't mean you any harm". If you want to say something different, it will just further cement your status as being as delusional as you are dishonest. Fuck YOU very much.

So shooting unarmed people for trespass during a riot is justified, GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great... hope someone breaks down the front door to your house. I know you'll ask them to please not "trespass" and not think about doing them bodily harm.

Damn, two replies to one post, are you getting that senile But if they break down my door, they'll have done more that just trespass. As far as anyone knows, Babbitt didn't break anything or threaten anyone with great bodily harm.

Perhaps your dumbest post to date ^
No small achievement!

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

No one was shot just for trespassing.

You're a liar.

Nope, no lie.

Sure it was.

Nope.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

You have seen the video of her climbing through the window of a barricaded door, right?
He must not have since he thinks leading a mob into a restricted area where lawmakers were holed up is just trespassing.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

No small achievement!

In another video she said they can't be stopped.

Dayum, was she ever wrong about that, huh?

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

He must not have since he thinks leading a mob into a restricted area where lawmakers were holed up is just trespassing.
No, he's seen it.

He just wants to instill some sort of doubt for anyone who hasn't.

As we all know The default position of a Trump supporter is deceit.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

Did she break the window, or display a weapon?

it makes me sad/ not sad that we no longer benefit from the Brilliance of Babbitt ..

In late December, the incoming vice-president, Kamala Harris, tweeted about her plans for the first hundred days of the Biden administration.​
She promised “to ensure Americans mask up, distribute 100M shots, and get students safely back to school”.​
Among the thousands of responses was an angry tweet from a 35-year-old air force veteran in San Diego.​
“No the fuck you will not!” Ashli Babbitt replied to Harris. “No masks, no you, no Biden the kid raper, no vaccines...sit your fraudulent ass down…we the ppl bitch!”​

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

No, she tried to lead a violent mob past a police barricade and into a restricted area where lawmakers were hiding from them.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

No small achievement!

The video title is a lie, I watched 3 times and listened very closely, she never uttered the word "storm". Why do you commie propagandist insist on lying?

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

No small achievement!

The video title is a lie, I watched 3 times and listened very closely, she never uttered the word "storm". Why do you commie propagandist insist on lying?

That wasn’t when she used the word loon.
Did you enjoy seeing those “3 million” walking down PA Ave? :lol:

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

No small achievement!

Who said she said "storm" in that video?

it makes me sad/ not sad that we no longer benefit from the Brilliance of Babbitt ..

In late December, the incoming vice-president, Kamala Harris, tweeted about her plans for the first hundred days of the Biden administration.​
She promised “to ensure Americans mask up, distribute 100M shots, and get students safely back to school”.​
Among the thousands of responses was an angry tweet from a 35-year-old air force veteran in San Diego.​
“No the fuck you will not!” Ashli Babbitt replied to Harris. “No masks, no you, no Biden the kid raper, no vaccines...sit your fraudulent ass down…we the ppl bitch!”​
Dayum! She was as crazy as the rightards who post here. Conservatism is a mental disorder.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

No, she tried to lead a violent mob past a police barricade and into a restricted area where lawmakers were hiding from them.

Yeah, I can see how some affirmative action hire, BLM supporter, cop would find an unarmed 5'2" petite blond a serious threat. Such an imposing sight that must have been.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

No small achievement!

That wasn’t when she used the word loon.
Did you enjoy seeing those “3 million” walking down PA Ave? :lol:

She didn't mention PA Ave either. But thanks for admitting the video title was a lie.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

No small achievement!

Who said she said "storm" in that video?

Read the title moron. Do you need to be spoon fed everything?

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

She was leading an angry mob trying to capture a Congressman

Cost her life

New Topics

Forum List

Back