Jan. 6th incident

A photo emerged of a GOP lawmaker who last week downplayed the Capitol siege and compared the rioters to tourists barricading the House doors with furniture on January 6.

Rep. Andrew Clyde said during a House oversight committee hearing on Wednesday that it was a "bald-faced lie" to call the riot an insurrection. He said the riot, in which hundreds of Trump supporters breached the Capitol, resembled a "normal tourist visit."

After Clyde's comments, a photographer shared a photo he had taken of Clyde using furniture to barricade the House against rioters trying to force their way in to disrupt the certification of President Joe Biden's election victory. Several people died in the riot.

A photo emerged of a GOP lawmaker who last week downplayed the Capitol siege and compared the rioters to tourists barricading the House doors with furniture on January 6.

Rep. Andrew Clyde said during a House oversight committee hearing on Wednesday that it was a "bald-faced lie" to call the riot an insurrection. He said the riot, in which hundreds of Trump supporters breached the Capitol, resembled a "normal tourist visit."

After Clyde's comments, a photographer shared a photo he had taken of Clyde using furniture to barricade the House against rioters trying to force their way in to disrupt the certification of President Joe Biden's election victory. Several people died in the riot.
More of your crap. One person died in the protest. A patriotic veteran murdered by one of you assholes. Oh that’s right, you were one of the lead liars about Sicknick. You’re not supposed to be here after your shit got exposed.

What the 1/6/21 event proves is that all protests against the federal government need to take place at the capital building.
There should be massive protest for the murder of Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt.
We need to see a lot more protest while congress is is session.

Please do! Just don't count on the President withholding the National Guard again!

I know facts aren't your friend, but you should really try to not say such silly things.

That doesn't actually address what was said. What Richard is talking about is how long it took the national guard to get there. It took about 3 hours.

More of your crap. One person died in the protest. A patriotic veteran murdered by one of you assholes. Oh that’s right, you were one of the lead liars about Sicknick. You’re not supposed to be here after your shit got exposed.
Patriots don't attack their own country. Benedict Babbitt died a traitor.

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?
The video of the insurrectionist getting shot shows her climbing through a window. You're lying. Again.

She did not threaten anyone's life. Why was deadly force necessary?
Lets see, a cop was killed, 140 other cops were injured.
Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

Funny how you seem to change your position based on who was shot.

It's sad to see you turn into a dishonest pile of dung. First, it wasn't a case for "stand your ground" because it wasn't in a home and the policeman was not directly threatened by the woman.
Oh bullshit. So should he have shot the next person through?

Second, even with "stand your ground", there has to be circumstances where a reasonable person would feel threatened. Breaking in a window in a public building in broad daylight is not such a circumstance.
During a riot.

Yeah..to call you a dishonest pile of dung is to offend piles of dung everywhere.
A cop died (stroke) but not near her. Cops were injured and people should go to jail over that, but there's nothing that indicates the woman was involved in any of that. So, your false equivalency falls flat. And, while I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and not cast you into irrelevancy, if your comment was an attempt by to slyly imply I'm racist, fuck you very much.
Someone's going to dance with a needle in Terre Haute for killing a cop.

It wasn't to imply you're a racist. It was to imply that since you agreed with Babbitt's politics, you don't think the shooting was justified. If you owned a store and had an armed security guard and someone busted the window to come into the store...you'd be screaming for the guard to shoot the person coming through the window. You know it. I know it. You, in no way, would tell them, "Well, they don't mean you any harm". If you want to say something different, it will just further cement your status as being as delusional as you are dishonest. Fuck YOU very much.

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?
The video of the insurrectionist getting shot shows her climbing through a window. You're lying. Again.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

It's sad to see you turn into a dishonest pile of dung. First, it wasn't a case for "stand your ground" because it wasn't in a home and the policeman was not directly threatened by the woman.

Second, even with "stand your ground", there has to be circumstances where a reasonable person would feel threatened. Breaking in a window in a public building in broad daylight is not such a circumstance.
During a riot.

Yeah..to call you a dishonest pile of dung is to offend piles of dung everywhere.
A cop died (stroke) but not near her. Cops were injured and people should go to jail over that, but there's nothing that indicates the woman was involved in any of that. So, your false equivalency falls flat. And, while I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and not cast you into irrelevancy, if your comment was an attempt by to slyly imply I'm racist, fuck you very much.

It wasn't to imply you're a racist. It was to imply that since you agreed with Babbitt's politics, you don't think the shooting was justified. If you owned a store and had an armed security guard and someone busted the window to come into the store...you'd be screaming for the guard to shoot the person coming through the window. You know it. I know it. You, in no way, would tell them, "Well, they don't mean you any harm". If you want to say something different, it will just further cement your status as being as delusional as you are dishonest. Fuck YOU very much.

So shooting unarmed people for trespass during a riot is justified, GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might want to inform BLM and ANTIFA of the rule change.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

So shooting unarmed people for trespass during a riot is justified, GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one was shot just for trespassing.

“If you didn't know that TV footage was a video from January the 6th, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit,” ~ Andrew Clyde-R

Pictured here barricading himself in fear from the normal "tourists."

andrew-clyde.jpg

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

Best damn rant I’ve seen all day and 1000% spot the hell on!
Of course the cop who shot the Q-Kook could have been nicer and simply opened the door and let Ash and her peaceful, patriotic cop-loving pals in.
Read on OAN that she even brought a cake to share with Nancy, Chuck and Mike Pence.
Pretty rude manner in which to welcome a “tourist” bearing gifts huh?

OR .. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

1621310256861.jpeg

Last edited:

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

During a riot that saw one of your fellow officers killed and 140 injured. Yes. Anyone committing violence should be on notice...BLM, Blob supporter, etc...

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

You're a liar.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

Best damn rant I’ve seen all day and 1000% spot the hell on!
Of course the cop who shot the Q-Kook could have been nicer and simply opened the door and let Ash and her peaceful, patriotic cop-loving pals in.
Read on OAN that she even brought a cake to share with Nancy, Chuck and Mike Pence.
Pretty rude manner in which to welcome a “tourist” bearing gifts huh?
Its one of those things like Derek Chauvin that just makes me scratch my head. There isn't two sides to this story. There was a riot going on. Everyone knows it was a riot. Not one GOP lawmaker who is downplaying the insurrection was out there with the insurrectionists signing autographs or whatever. They ran and hid from the "peaceful protestors"...why? But, with their cloak of anonymity, you have some idiots on social media who ignore that fact and insist that everything was fine. Derek Chauvin, from every conceivable viewpoint committed police brutality. Those with viewpoints and with two braincells knew it was a senseless murder. Yet, for some reason, nearly 100% of those who support Trump feel that they have some obligation to defend Chauvin. As if there was some political football in either instance of the argument of the insurrection or the murder of George Floyd.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

Great... hope someone breaks down the front door to your house. I know you'll ask them to please not "trespass" and not think about doing them bodily harm.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

During a riot that saw one of your fellow officers killed and 140 injured. Yes. Anyone committing violence should be on notice...BLM, Blob supporter, etc...

Wow, still pushing the lie. The officer died of natural causes just like 4 of the protestors did. And more than 700 officers were injured during the riots, arson and looting across the country. And you would have shit your pants if even one of them had been shot by police. Take your hypocrisy and fuck off.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

You're a liar.

Nope, no lie.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

Great... hope someone breaks down the front door to your house. I know you'll ask them to please not "trespass" and not think about doing them bodily harm.

Damn, two replies to one post, are you getting that senile But if they break down my door, they'll have done more that just trespass. As far as anyone knows, Babbitt didn't break anything or threaten anyone with great bodily harm.

Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

During a riot.

You're a liar.

Nope, no lie.

Sure it was.

New Topics

Forum List

Back