Jan. 6th incident

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?
Lol, I heard it was an "armed" insurrection. Only problem though, is that there were not any guns found.
You should reach out and contact the 46 people so far charged with being in possession of a weapon. Tell 'em you'll represent them in court for being wrongfully charged.

What the 1/6/21 event proves is that all protests against the federal government need to take place at the capital building.
There should be massive protest for the murder of Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt.
We need to see a lot more protest while congress is is session.
Ashli Targetpractice was not murdered. She committed suicide by cop which earned her the first Darwin award for 2021.

What the 1/6/21 event proves is that all protests against the federal government need to take place at the capital building.

Please do! Just don't count on the President withholding the National Guard again!

Originally, I read that the cost was over 2 Billion dollars in damage and 6 people died. At least that's what the legacy media said. Then, they are silently walking that back. Facts show however: one person was killed. Ashli Babbitt. Killed by a nameless DC COP that shot through a door. And the actual cost, hard to find, but I found it was more like half a million. Why does the media and the Democrats continually exaggerate and focus on IT and ignore and downplay the cost monetarily and in lives of the ongoing damage done in the last year of race riots THEY supported?
Lol, I heard it was an "armed" insurrection. Only problem though, is that there were not any guns found.
You should reach out and contact the 46 people so far charged with being in possession of a weapon. Tell 'em you'll represent them in court for being wrongfully charged.

How many of them had guns?

None on them, as far as I know.

Seems odd when your goal is to overthrow the most powerful govt on the planet.

It was not really an armed insurrection. Why does the msm exaggerate this kind of stuff?

Seems odd when your goal is to overthrow the most powerful govt on the planet.
Didn't stop Trump's mob from trying.

It was not really an armed insurrection. Why does the msm exaggerate this kind of stuff?
LOLOLOL

Now the Justice Department is the MSM??

icon_rolleyes.gif

And yes, many were armed with a weapon. Did you not see the list of charges I posted?

Its not about the money
It is about the assault on our nation
the democrat party isnt our nation,,
The TRUMPmob did not attack the Democrats
They attacked our nation
What a load of horse shit. You call it an attack on our nation. Where were you when BLM and Antifa were attacking Portland, Seattle and Indi??

Funny that most of those "attackers" you talk about are being charged with trespassing.
BLM did not try to overthrow the government

The TRUMPmob did
neither did the idiots on jan 6th

What do you call capturing members of Congress and threatening to hang Mike Pence?

The TRUMPmob stormed the halls demanding to know where the Congress members were. They also had zip ties to restrain them.

In our long, violent history, we have seen what angry mobs can do as they egg each other on to escalating violence
a bunch of angry p[eople venting off steam,,,

where were you over the last several yrs when antifa and blm ran around the country attacking and burning federal buildings yell burn down the system and attacking officials in the streets and at their homes???

dont worry I will wait for your spin on that,,

Angry mobs have a long history of murder and mayhem. They may not start that way but they feed anger off of each other.
This mob turned ugly and attacked Capitol police viciously
No telling what they would have done if they captured Pelosi or Pence.

Antifa was not there
The TRUMPmob was
I could see your point if not for the fact it was a single event that never happened before or since,, much like we see from the lefts antifa and BLM groups,,,

but you go ahead and spin your yarn of crazy conspiracy theories cause its fun to watch,,
How many attacks on Congress do you think we should tolerate?
There have been several attacks at the capital buildings.

One attack saw the capital bombed. No one was injured in that one.

In 1954 four Puerto Ricans walked right into the gallery of Congress and opened fire. Five members of congress were wounded. Now that was an attack.

In 1998 an armed assailant stormed past Capital Police check point. He killed one Capital Policeman and was in a shootout with a Capital detective who killed the man.

Those were attacks on Congress.
4 Puerto Ricans and a lone gunman are attacks, but thousands of protestors who push their way past barricades at which point 800 rioters and insurrections assault Capitol officers and force their way into the Capitol is not an attack?

You wouldn't say that if that happened to your place of business while you're hiding inside waiting to be rescued.

The video of the insurrectionist getting shot shows her climbing through a window. You're lying. Again.

She did not threaten anyone's life. Why was deadly force necessary?
Lets see, a cop was killed, 140 other cops were injured.
Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

Funny how you seem to change your position based on who was shot.

It's sad to see you turn into a dishonest pile of dung. First, it wasn't a case for "stand your ground" because it wasn't in a home and the policeman was not directly threatened by the woman. Second, even with "stand your ground", there has to be circumstances where a reasonable person would feel threatened. Breaking in a window in a public building in broad daylight is not such a circumstance.

A cop died (stroke) but not near her. Cops were injured and people should go to jail over that, but there's nothing that indicates the woman was involved in any of that. So, your false equivalency falls flat. And, while I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and not cast you into irrelevancy, if your comment was an attempt by to slyly imply I'm racist, fuck you very much.

The video of the insurrectionist getting shot shows her climbing through a window. You're lying. Again.

An angry mob threatens people’s lives

So, you support using live ammunition against protestors in Portland, then?

Of course our so called leaders could have walked out and heard what the protesters had to say but they didn't. Instead they all hid like a bunch of pussies.

Should Mike Pence have calmly talked to the TRUMPmob screaming to hang him?
Sure along with the rest of the people we pay to represent us. Instead they all hid like a bunch of pussies.

Maybe if Trump hadn’t sent the TRUMPmob against Pence, he would not have to hide

You do know the "mob" began their protest beofre Trump was still speaking a mile away, right? The "TRUMPmob" was mostly peaceful (according to Liberal standards) and didn't get there until the invasion had already happened.

Please do! Just don't count on the President withholding the National Guard again!

I know facts aren't your friend, but you should really try to not say such silly things.

Lets see, a cop was killed, 140 other cops were injured.
Yes it was.

Lets go back in time....

View attachment 490367

Funny how you seem to change your position based on who was shot.

It's sad to see you turn into a dishonest pile of dung. First, it wasn't a case for "stand your ground" because it wasn't in a home and the policeman was not directly threatened by the woman. Second, even with "stand your ground", there has to be circumstances where a reasonable person would feel threatened. Breaking in a window in a public building in broad daylight is not such a circumstance.

A cop died (stroke) but not near her. Cops were injured and people should go to jail over that, but there's nothing that indicates the woman was involved in any of that. So, your false equivalency falls flat. And, while I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and not cast you into irrelevancy, if your comment was an attempt by to slyly imply I'm racist, fuck you very much.
She was attempting to lead a violent mob into the House chamber where House members were still holed up. That was a threat which needed to be squashed before it could explode. Everyone else got the message and backed down. We'll never know why Ashli Targetpractice refused to comply.

Of course our so called leaders could have walked out and heard what the protesters had to say but they didn't. Instead they all hid like a bunch of pussies.

Should Mike Pence have calmly talked to the TRUMPmob screaming to hang him?
Sure along with the rest of the people we pay to represent us. Instead they all hid like a bunch of pussies.

Maybe if Trump hadn’t sent the TRUMPmob against Pence, he would not have to hide

You do know the "mob" began their protest beofre Trump was still speaking a mile away, right? The "TRUMPmob" was mostly peaceful (according to Liberal standards) and didn't get there until the invasion had already happened.
They began their protest but they didn't start breaking into the Capitol until they got the message from Trump.

Trump: "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

Mob: "Invade the Capitol building!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol right now!" "Take the Capitol!"

The 6-3 Conservative Supreme Court is not liberal
Most of the rulings came from lower courts.
And State Courts of both parties

2020 was a fair election

So, in your fantasy, Biden was SO much more popular than Obama so got 11,000,000 more votes than Obama did in 2008?
Sure, aside from population growth, there were a shit ton of people who were upset Trump won in 2016 despite losing the popular vote by 3 million. So more came out this time to ensure that didn't happen again. At the same time, Trump also grew supporters as he too got 11 million more votes than 2016. Both sides came out fighting. Democrats won and sent sore loser Trump packing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back