Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

It was shown in both trials. Overwhelming evidence. Even some GOPers admitted Trump did that of which he was accused. Their excuse for acquittal was that it was not sufficient to remove him from office. So if you want to give CPR to that dead horse, knock yourself out.
There was never any proof, just speculation and a lot of allegsrion. If he was guilty, where are the indictments? Now that he's out of office, there should be nothing holding them back for handing indictments for the zelensky phone call....so...where are they?

And yet again, why the investigation after the impeachment for J6? Why won't you people answer that?

That's a softball.

First, because impeachment is a political process, not a legal process.

Second, because the jury in the Trump impeachment was half made up of loyal partisans, many of who acquitted him not because he was not guilty, but because they didn't want him to face the penalty. That's not a guess. They said so.

Third, because -- and this is the most obvious one that you really should have puzzled out for yourself -- the "investigation" prior to impeachment was far from exhausting.

I could go on.

I know impeachment is political, the left has made that very clear, done for political reasons.

the "investigation" prior to impeachment was far from exhausting.

Yeah, they kinda didn't give it due dillegence, but they needed that impeachment! So, damn be the truth! Let's hurry up and make history by impeaching a president twice!

You're right, it was political, in that they were hoping the impeachments would hurt his chances for re election.

The 1/6 gestapo doesn't have much time left. Republicans take over Jan 6.
So what? They're so fucked in the head & bitch slapping each other that the process for picking Speaker is turning into a first class shitshow.

This is what McCarthy gets for playing grabass with the psycho caucus for the past couple years.

There was never any proof, just speculation and a lot of allegsrion. If he was guilty, where are the indictments? Now that he's out of office, there should be nothing holding them back for handing indictments for the zelensky phone call....so...where are they?

And yet again, why the investigation after the impeachment for J6? Why won't you people answer that?
Let them have their "investigation". That way the American people will continue to be reminded of Trump's coup attempt on Jan. 6 with cretins like Jordan leading the pack of nutjobs.

Have your fun.

Really? A lawyer can make a determination without an investigation and determine what happened?

No, that's not how it works. If you haven't noticed by now, Mitch isn't exactly a solid republican. He kinda tries to appease both sides. He's wishy washy and always wants to "work with the other side" even when they stab the repubs in the back.

You claim they had all the evidence needed to show Trump was guilty enough to impeach him, but you still won't explain why, if that is the case, why they needed another investigation....you know the reason....
Will you PLEASE desist from your fiction.

Unless you can provide citations, I don't want to wade through it.

No, charging someone with insurrection is not the reason to impeach....they need to PROVE that through and investigation to conduct the impeachment, which they did...AFTER they impeached him.

Please explain....
Your readiness to puke nonsense does not impose on me an obligation to decode it.

There was never any proof, just speculation and a lot of allegsrion
Sorry, stomping your feet and saying it louder isn't going to help you. Even GOPers admitted he was guilty as charged and that there was plenty of evidence. I don't have to entertain silly cult fantasies.

Will you PLEASE desist from your fiction.

Unless you can provide citations, I don't want to wade through it.
What citation, exactly, are you looking for? That the J6 committee is a partisan witch hunt that used the second impeachment as a political tool against their political opposition? Look in the news, or here on USMB, it's been said....repeatedly.

Why don't you just answer the question? Why the need for the investigation after the impeachment? If you had the evidence to impeach, there would have been no need to investigate.

THAT is not fiction, that is plain as day, you dont need a citation for that because one has not been given yet, which is what I'm trying to get you to do.

Your readiness to puke nonsense does not impose on me an obligation to decode it.
You are just avoiding the question, because you know I'm right. You know it was all a partisan hit job on the president.

If there is a rational explanation, please share it.

Sorry, stomping your feet and saying it louder isn't going to help you. Even GOPers admitted he was guilty as charged and that there was plenty of evidence. I don't have to entertain silly cult fantasies.

I'm still trying to find any audio, or written text where Trump has admitted the phone call was for the purpose of getting dirt on a political opponent....because it doesn't exist. The entire impeqchment was based off assumption of trumps motives.

And for the 8th time now, nobody will explain why they needed to investigate J6 again, when they said they had the evidence enough to impeach him....everyone keeps avoiding that question. How do you impeach someone...then say "OK, now we're going to investigate him"...that's backwards.

I'm still trying to find any audio, or written text where Trump has admitted the phone call was for the purpose of getting dirt on a political opponent...
Bummer. Have you had your eyes and ears checked lately? Seems like everyone else gets it. But that's the old impeachment.

Let's get back to the federal felonies that could prohibit Trump from holding office.

Over/under until the first indictment? I will say 8 weeks and take the under.

You?

Bummer. Have you had your eyes and ears checked lately? Seems like everyone else gets it. But that's the old impeachment.

Let's get back to the federal felonies that could prohibit Trump from holding office.

Over/under until the first indictment? I will say 8 weeks and take the under.

You?

Seems like everyone else gets it.

Gets what? Oooh, the assumption. You "get it" because you want to. I mean, unless there is a new super secret government mind reading device, all you have to have to go on, unless Trump has admitted it, is assumed motive.

Still not answering my second question....

I have no idea on the indictment. Depends on the doj, personally, I hope this does go to trial, so we can get another point of view other than the partisan view of the committee, and we can start seeing some questioning of some people other than the hand selected people the J6 committee has shown us.

Riiiiight. And that's why Vindman squealed, too. Just had a hard on for Trump. Yes, the whole world framing poor Donnie again. That garbage just isn't going to fly, sorry.

Over under 8 weeks?
Not the world, just the democratic party with an axe to grind.

I don't have any idea on the over under, and I don't care. They will get to it when they do,.or they wont...

Forum List

Back