Jan.6 th committee would love to have Trump under oath and give him equal time to answer their questions. Live on T.V. answering questions.

The best way to avoid a trap is to walk the other way.

Why would President Trump give an ounce of credibility to the demented clown circus that is "The Committee"?

The must-see "Must See TV" of all freakin' time.

He'd sure get the ratings he obsesses over.

It'll never happen, but it's nice to dream a bit.
Never going to happen.

We can only hope his criminal case is televised...

No lawyer(worth a crap) is ever putting Trump under oath... Trump would probably perjure himself inside a minute or have to come clean... He would try and walk out after about 20 min when he knows the game is up but the Judge would explain that he answers questions. Trump has probably pardoned himself so he can't plead the 5th, it is executive privilege which is a sticking point (by the way executive privilege is not anywhere in the Constitution and is a more recent thing, when written it was never to protect a President who is engaged in actions to undermine democracy)...

Why doesn't the "Jan 6th committee" go under oath?

I'll tell you why. It's because they are a bunch of fucking liars. Total scumbags.

Personally. I think every member congress should be sworn in under oath every single day they are in session. I would support that constitutional amendment. And a mandatory three strike law. Lie three times under oath, you get executed.

Last edited:

No doubt. Let's do eleven hours under oath.
Trump can't do it.

He's a "busy" man.

1655977240480.png

DAMMIT

LEAVE ME MY LITTLE FANTASIES

Isn't there a 1% chance that his brittle self esteem and distorted ego would make him tell his lawyers, "Don't worry, I'm a stable genius, I got this"?

COME ON

This is what florid TDS looks like. "little fantasies" indeed

Trump would do 22 hours.
He wouldn't have to set up a signal to tell everyone in the room that he's had enough BS like Hillary's coughing fit.
He could go all day and all night.
He would work those fat Democrats into the ground.
He knows what it's like to not have sleep for a week.....they don't.

We Americans will love to have a Congressional investigation of the Democrats stealing the 2020 Presidential election. We could put Potatohead under oath and see how long for him to break.

Maybe when the Republicans take over Congress in the midterms we can get to the bottom of how the Democrat filth stole the election from the American people.

Forum List

Back