Jan. 6 Rioters Given Unequal Treatment

All you've shown is that you a lying idiot.

If you say so but you're looking quite silly by suggesting I need an education regarding the constitution . I appears I know know more than you.

Do some research before you attack me. Its a strong point online which is why you repigs continue to get beaten. Just like you are.

Do you know the difference you dunce?

Trump was vindicated, not you.

In fact, trump was impeached and impeached forever (If you bother to read the constitution).
What you mean is through sheer numbers in the Senate they found him guilty, as was expected.
He was found guilty of the charges and that is called impeachment.

In fact, trump was impeached and impeached forever (If you bother to read the constitution).
What you mean is through sheer numbers in the Senate they found him guilty, as was expected.
Again you display your lack of knowledge of what's in the Constitution and how impeachment is structured. Trump was impeached twice by the House of Representatives. He was never convicted in the Senate of any of the charges made by the House.

Do get some help. You're in dire need of tutoring.

Last edited:
Again you display your lack of knowledge of what's in the Constitution and how impeachment is structured. Trump was impeached twice by the House of Representatives. He was never convicted in the Senate of any of the charges made by the House.

Do get some help. You're in dire need tutoring.

Hey dumbass. That is what impeachment means. Although found innocent in the senate by votes alone, the impeachment still exists in the house.

I know you want to defend trump because you love him. Telling lies about him is not a good start.

Do get some help. You're in dire need tutoring.

Here's the legislation.
Note the house of reps can impeach on numbers alone.. got that? NUMBERS ALONE. Once they have the numbers, he is impeached forever.

It would be easier to teach an elephant to do somersaults than teach you anything yet is me who needs tutoring.
You don't even know your own constitution but it's me that's dumb.

States
Impeachment in the United States is the process by which a legislature's lower house brings charges against a civil federal officer, the vice president, or the president for misconduct alleged to have been committed. Impeachment may also occur at the state level if the state or commonwealth has provisions for it under its constitution. The federal House of Representatives can impeach a party with a simple majority of the House members present or such other criteria as the House adopts in accordance with Article One, Section 2, Clause 5 of the United States Constitution. Most state legislatures can impeach state officials, including the governor, in accordance with their respective state constitution.

Hey dumbass. That is what impeachment means. Although found innocent in the senate by votes alone, the impeachment still exists in the house.

I know you want to defend trump because you love him. Telling lies about him is not a good start.
That's not what you said, dumbass.

dumbass Colin norris said:

Impeachment is an indictment. That happens in the House.

The trial takes place in the Senate and Trump was not found guilty.

Get some educated person to explain these simple facts to you.

Here's the legislation.
Note the house of reps can impeach on numbers alone.. got that? NUMBERS ALONE. Once they have the numbers, he is impeached forever.

It would be easier to teach an elephant to do somersaults than teach you anything yet is me who needs tutoring.
You don't even know your own constitution but it's me that's dumb.

States
Impeachment in the United States is the process by which a legislature's lower house brings charges against a civil federal officer, the vice president, or the president for misconduct alleged to have been committed. Impeachment may also occur at the state level if the state or commonwealth has provisions for it under its constitution. The federal House of Representatives can impeach a party with a simple majority of the House members present or such other criteria as the House adopts in accordance with Article One, Section 2, Clause 5 of the United States Constitution. Most state legislatures can impeach state officials, including the governor, in accordance with their respective state constitution.
How old are you, little boy? Does your mommy know you're playing with her computer?

Colin doesn't understand that Trump was exonerated.

Colin does understand. Its you mental slugs can't interpret the legislation or the constitution.

He was not exonerated. He was found not guilty by the Senate because they had the numbers.
It remains history, he was impeached in the house.

Why can't you lumps acc reply that and continue to protect him?
Its the constitution you are saying is lying. The same constitution you all scream about which gives you freedom etc.

You can't have it both ways for political allegiances. Grow up.

Do retards really consider the Jan 6 protest by idiots influenced by zog folks like Trump, a "riot?" :heehee:

Colin does understand. Its you mental slugs can't interpret the legislation or the constitution.

He was not exonerated. He was found not guilty by the Senate because they had the numbers.
It remains history, he was impeached in the house.

Why can't you lumps acc reply that and continue to protect him?
Its the constitution you are saying is lying. The same constitution you all scream about which gives you freedom etc.

You can't have it both ways for political allegiances. Grow up.
Impeached is the process, not guilty was the verdict.

The rule of law say you must prove their guilt. Prove it.

Easy. They were not supposed to be there. They were. They were ordered to leave. They did not. Some were armed. They attacked police. And called on the deaths of public elected officials.

So we have attacks on law enforcement. Breaking in and interfering with conduct of Congress. Shall I continue?

Forum List

Back