Jan. 6 Rioters Given Unequal Treatment

Lib please you people rioted and looted and burned American cities for months including multiple attacks on government buildings and employees and your dickhead local prosecutors elected not to prosecute them. :eusa_hand:

shut the fuck up.

Lib please you people rioted and looted and burned American cities for months including multiple attacks on government buildings and employees and your dickhead local prosecutors elected not to prosecute them. :eusa_hand:
bullshit-2.jpg

You watch fake news, that is why you are so hateful right now. Hate publicly, you mean like how BLM and ANTIFA beat people? You mean like all those violent riots?

What is the worst thing Trump called Democrat voters? Did he call them a basket of deplorables, did he call you racists? NO! But Democrat politicians called me, that. As did CNN and all the news networks.

Democrats have demonstrated evil. Democrats have rioted and destroyed cities. Yet you here in your tiny brainwashed mind accuse me of doing what Democrats are very much guilty of.

Your reply is exactly the hatred you say democrats created but weren't in power.
Do you ever proof read anything. You so paranoid about democrats you've lost the objectivity of it all.

If any previous president call republicans racist, that proves my point.

You take the high moral ground as some puritan by which we should all be guided.
It's idiots that led the country down this path by voting in a fool. History will eventually show how democrats saved
the country from a take over by racists, fascism and authoritarians.

You have got the intelligence to understand the elimination of all opposition creates communism.
Russia, China and North Korea. Ring any bells yet darling?
You know nothing.

Liberals claim to support protestors, yet they cheer when January 6 protestors are criminally charged.

---GOP Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz decried on Newsmax the unequal treatment given to the Jan. 6 rioters.---

We had peaceful protests here in Portland, Oregon. And we had riots. So the police show up at the peaceful protests with batons and rubber bullets and ignore the rioters. Safer for them, I guess. However, the invasion of the capital was not a riot. It was an insurrection attempting to create a coup to make Trump the first American dictator. Every man jack of them that entered the Capital should be tried for sedition and insurrection. The minimum they should get is 5 years, no parole. Those rioters here in Portland should get time, and the ones that bodily harmed someone else should see prison terms. But their crime was many orders of magnitude less than the treasonous assholes in the Capital.

Last edited:
Ashli was murdered by Officer Byrd. That is about as unequal a treatment as you can get under our laws defining "Eminent Threat".
Ashli attempted to enter where the Congressmen were, and was justly shot for that. The only problem that day was that more of the insurrectionists did not suffer that fate.

Everyone jailed without bail from the Jan. 6 protest. I'd say being put in solitary with no bail for having a different opinion is pretty extreme, almost Gulag worthy.
Vandalizing the Capital, trying to overturn a fair election, attempting to hang a Vice-President, and shitting all over the Capital is a difference of opinion? If the September 18th little demonstration develops into this kind of difference of opinion, I hope those defending the Capital and our nation settle that difference of opinion with M-60's.

Old Rocks Officer Byrd clearly stated in a live TV interview that she posed NO THREAT TO HIM or the other officers surrounding her. He inexplicably leaped forward while she was pinned in a doorway and shot her point blank in the face. That is murder.

Your reply is exactly the hatred you say democrats created but weren't in power.
Do you ever proof read anything. You so paranoid about democrats you've lost the objectivity of it all.

If any previous president call republicans racist, that proves my point.

You take the high moral ground as some puritan by which we should all be guided.
It's idiots that led the country down this path by voting in a fool. History will eventually show how democrats saved
the country from a take over by racists, fascism and authoritarians.

You have got the intelligence to understand the elimination of all opposition creates communism.
Russia, China and North Korea. Ring any bells yet darling?
You know nothing.
You are parroting my post and using my ideas and facts as yours. Just reversing them to apply them to me.

Just like I said, you get all your ideas from fake news and think they are your ideas.

Liberals claim to support protestors, yet they cheer when January 6 protestors are criminally charged.

---GOP Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz decried on Newsmax the unequal treatment given to the Jan. 6 rioters.---

Agreed...

75%+ of them got bail which is way higher than the national average..

Forum List

Back