What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jan. 6 Rioters Given Unequal Treatment

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's more effective that way. Getting the certification stopped would have been a bonus.

A bonus or their plan? That was the reason they were holding the protest on the 6th right? To Stop the Steal.

elektra

Gold Member
Reaction score
Easy. They were not supposed to be there. They were. They were ordered to leave. They did not. Some were armed. They attacked police. And called on the deaths of public elected officials.

So we have attacks on law enforcement. Breaking in and interfering with conduct of Congress. Shall I continue?
Post the video, everyone had cell phones and cameras, so go ahead and post the video. And don't forget to post the video of all the government cameras.

I want to see the machine guns and grenades.

OP
L

lennypartiv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Post the video, everyone had cell phones and cameras, so go ahead and post the video. And don't forget to post the video of all the government cameras.

I want to see the macine guns and grenades.
Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List