Jan. 6 Protestors Allegedly Met With White House Staff and Members of Congress in Advance, Were Promised Pardons

Look, I have never said that those who broke the law shouldn’t face charges…I don’t support what went on Jan 6…but I don’t think it rises to insurrection either….
That's why no one has been charged with insurrection, despite the endless claims of the propagandists
on the wacked out left.

If I read your barely legible post correctly I'm saying the editors and people at Rolling Stone are known liars
and have lost, thanks to court judgements, a lot of money due to their lies.

The reporting of Rolling Stone is suspect to say the least and tainted by their political biases.
Uh huh. That was indeed my question. So you know that the committee is in fact not speaking with any of the rally organizers then?

So who's on the list of conspirators?

Mo Brooks (who wore body armor that day)
MTG
Boebert (who was caught texting the whereabouts of lawmakers during the riot)
Biggs
Cawthorn
Hawley?

Any others?

There were reports of Congresscritters giving "tours" in the days before the Insurrection ( in a building that was supposed to be closed to the public)

So who's on the list of conspirators?

Mo Brooks (who wore body armor that day)
MTG
Boebert (who was caught texting the whereabouts of lawmakers during the riot)
Biggs
Cawthorn
Hawley?

Any others?

There were reports of Congresscritters giving "tours" in the days before the Insurrection ( in a building that was supposed to be closed to the public)
Wow! Rachel Maddow will rot your brain….

We will have to wait to see what happens but I think that more of the facts will come out.

The more the committee investigates, the more facts come out.

Which is why the republicans want this investigation to stop.

I dunno.
Rolling Stone ain't exactly the New York Times when it comes to gravitas. So, being neutral on all of these shenanigans I'm quite willing to let the cake bake.
If Variety/Rolling Stone have the goods......it will emerge. Betcha.
If they don't have the goods then they'll pay a price. Betcha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Libturd broads"....eh?
I don't mean to be disrespectful, good poster Hang, but.....but given that post, and others of yours that I recall, well, you seem to have an issue with women.
I don't want to know why.
But you need to know.....it is fairly evident.
An incel?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, Mac58, let's see what turns up. The 'facts' as reported ARE notable.
We'll let the cake bake.
------------------------------------------------------------------

"Purposely kept in a depression" ???
You know, I really do love this bar.
Who wouldn't? (insert 'eyeroll' emoticon here.)
--------------------------------------------------

Ah, the good poster 'mudwhistle' who seemingly claims all those MAGAHatters beating the merde' outta the cops were really FBI guys. OJT-Trainees, we suppose?

Mudwhistle, you are one of the reasons I come to this gossipboard.
Just like Sammy Davis Junior. An entertainer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TT, yeah.
It would be amazing, wouldn't it?
We just hafta wait and see if these Variety/Rolling Stone reportage gets validated.

See....'cake is baking' references above.
Hmmmm.LOLOLOL..................The only problem that I've ever had from women is they like me a lot, think I'm very handsome, and know how to treat them well

I love women. I wouldn't mind if all the men in the world would drop dead, I'd have a lotta work ahead of me

Sure sometimes I call libturd women broads, skirts, sluts............what's the big deal?????????...Libturd women are just practice dummies in acquiring sexual skills. That's it. At least their getting fucked cuz no one will touch the skanks past their 40th bday

BREAKING!!!!!!!!!!!

West Linn High School Newspaper just backed up Rolling Stone Magazine... quoting exclusive interview they reportedly had with Vice President Pence..who said he would only talk to them

New Topics

Forum List

Back