Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

Moron, I just showed you the definition of the word, "evidence." How the fuck did that not sink in. Just recalling something witnessed is evidence. Like when someone testifies in a court of law about something they saw relevant to the case, their testimony is evidence. You look like an abject schmuck criticizing someone else's intelligence when you can't even grasp basic English yourself. Not even when someone tries to help you.
Holy shit! You get dumber with every post.

Claiming two agents told her something happened isn't "witnessing" anything, you blithering moron. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

This fact based thread of deliberate, planned deceit is overwhelming
What can step in and put an end to the congressional travesty? There has to be some form of higher authority?
I know CDC easily reached over into HUD and mandated no evictions and bum ass health departments everywhere grabbed ahold of everyone’s lives.
Perhaps the USSC or military can end this fake show trial and any other emotion addled, vengeful witch hunts.

This fact based thread of deliberate, planned deceit is overwhelming
What can step in and put an end to the congressional travesty? There has to be some form of higher authority?
I know CDC easily reached over into HUD and mandated no evictions and bum ass health departments everywhere grabbed ahold of everyone’s lives.
Perhaps the USSC or military can end this fake show trial and any other emotion addled, vengeful witch hunts.
that's sort of the issue, who is, it?

LOL... You liars... It has always been "up to 20,000 troops" Even the DOD has the signed order to allow the troop usage.

LOL

Yanno, there's this little known thing called... the Internet. It's very useful to shove your bullshit back down your throat...

"I knew how large this was going to be because everyone I knew was saying, 'we're gonna be there on the 6th. We're gonna be there.' No matter where you went. I said, 'I think this is going to be really big.' And I asked the Secretary of Defense, I said, 'I think you should recommend to Nancy Pelosi and to Congress, because they're the ones who control it. I would like to recommend 10,000 National Guardsmen to go and police the area,' just in case." ~ Donald Trump

Holy shit! You get dumber with every post.

Claiming two agents told her something happened isn't "witnessing" anything, you blithering moron. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

LOL

You're always the moron, eh? She's a member of that committee and witnessed their testimony. She knows what they said.

LOL

You're always the moron, eh? She's a member of that committee and witnessed their testimony. She knows what they said.
She is a Dimtard hack. There is a reason they refuse to release transcripts of their testimony, Dumbass.

If they confirmed Gossip Girl's stories their testimony would be all over the place. Instead, they are keeping it secret.

Are you ever not a complete dumbass? Ever, Simp?

She is a Dimtard hack. There is a reason they refuse to release transcripts of their testimony, Dumbass.

If they confirmed Gossip Girl's stories their testimony would be all over the place. Instead, they are keeping it secret.

Are you ever not a complete dumbass? Ever, Simp?

LOLOL

You're such an idiot, you literally crack me up.

Imbecile, she said Ornato did NOT offer details like Hutchinson. Means if Murphy is hiding something, she's hiding he gave details. And if he gave details, they would resemble Hutchinson's, since either it happened or it didn't happen. You're actually arguing against your own position -- but you're too dumb to know it.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

You're such an idiot, you literally crack me up.

Imbecile, she said Ornato did NOT offer details like Hutchinson. Means if Murphy is hiding something, she's hiding he gave details. And if he gave details, they would resemble Hutchinson's, since either it happened or it didn't happen. You're actually arguing against your own position -- but you're too dumb to know it.

face-palm-gif.278959
Once again Simp, I give no weight to anything some Dimttard hack on Nazi Piglosy's Clown Committee says about anything. Got it?

That's because I can think for myself and know they are a bunch of hacks going after Trump, not the truth. You, on the other hand, can only regurgitate what your Dimtard handlers feed you.

Fact based thinkers know that when you hold back info, after having a history of releasing Anything that could possibly be favorable to you, that it’s info not supportive of your effort or in this case your ruse

Last edited:
Once again Simp, I give no weight to anything some Dimttard hack on Nazi Piglosy's Clown Committee says about anything. Got it?

That's because I can think for myself and know they are a bunch of hacks going after Trump, not the truth. You, on the other hand, can only regurgitate what your Dimtard handlers feed you.

So? She still said his account didn't match hers. You dismissing what she said, while utterly meaningless since your dismissal is worthless, is still you arguing against your own position. If you had a brain you'd realize how stupid that is.

So? She still said his account didn't match hers. You dismissing what she said, while utterly meaningless since your dismissal is worthless, is still you arguing against your own position. If you had a brain you'd realize how stupid that is.
What part of "I don't give a shit WTF some Dimtard hack on Nazi Piglosy's Clown Show Committee says" confuses your pea brain, Simp?

How is that arguing against my own position? :cuckoo:

What part of "I don't give a shit WTF some Dimtard hack on Nazi Piglosy's Clown Show Committee says" confuses your pea brain, Simp?

How is that arguing against my own position? :cuckoo:

The part where I laugh at you for arguing agai at yourself. And I already explained how. Need me to explain it again?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Why are these lame J 6 hearings described as "EXPLOSIVE!" "Earth Shattering!" MIND BLOWING!!" They have to keep adding all this garbage because nobody is watching this crap. QVC gets more viewers than this Liberal RUN abomination!

The part where I laugh at you for arguing agai at yourself. And I already explained how. Need me to explain it again?

:abgg2q.jpg:
I have not argued "agai" myself, Simp.

You really should grow a brain. You need one.

I have not argued "agai" myself, Simp.

You really should grow a brain. You need one.

Of course you are. Your position is his prior testimony won't match hers. Murphy literally said his prior testimony doesn't match hers. Yet here you are, dismissing the evidence that you are right.

:cuckoo:

Of course you are. Your position is his prior testimony won't match hers. Murphy literally said his prior testimony doesn't match hers. Yet here you are, dismissing the evidence that you are right.

:cuckoo:
Man, you are thicker than peanut butter on the porch of a cabin in upstate Michigan in January.

Once again, I don't give a flying flip what Murphy says. About anything. Anytime.

Get it?

Murphy is a Dimtard hack. So I'm not arguing against my own position, Simp. I have no idea why this is so hard for you to comprehend other than the fact you are a colossal moron with zero critical thinking skills.

The story was circulating in the Secret Service ranks for over a year. It happened. Whether you like it or not.
I notice that the Secret Service agents were willing to swear under oath that what Hutchinson testified to was not true....until
Liz Cheney said the committee would welcome testimony under oath (ie called their bluff).

It's gotten noticeably silent. Wonder why? :)

When did Cheney invite the agents to testify?

So still no answer. She did not invite them to testify.

Man, you are thicker than peanut butter on the porch of a cabin in upstate Michigan in January.

Once again, I don't give a flying flip what Murphy says. About anything. Anytime.

Get it?

Murphy is a Dimtard hack. So I'm not arguing against my own position, Simp. I have no idea why this is so hard for you to comprehend other than the fact you are a colossal moron with zero critical thinking skills.

You're dismissing evidence you're right. That is arguing against your own position.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back