Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

Does your statement make any logical sense at all???? Why would the Committee promote a story that they knew wasn't true? Given that the truth would be likely to come out, that would be very unwise of them to do this. The Committee is gathering information on what happened, and in the grand scheme of things, this allegation is small potatoes.

So why would they lie about a small potatoes allegation? The answer is they wouldn't. The Committee has no need to make shit up about Trump, nor does this witness. Again, these are all Republicans that were working in the White House, trying to keep Trump in office, despite his having lost the election.

The story of Trump trying to grab the wheel is far from the most damning thing Hutchison said about Trump so why is Trump so fixated on disproving this ONE thing she said???

The officers may not have mentioned what happened in the car at all in their prior testimony. Certainly Hutchison didn't offer any of the information in her testimony last week, in her 3 prior appearances before the Committee, when Trump was paying her legal fees.
why? because they aren’t interested in the truth

Denial again.

Hey - I know more about Soros than you will ever know.
Good, could you regurgitate it for me?
I missed the Q NUT daily update.
He's an evil motherfucker.
Tell me more.
We should freeze his bank accounts and disable him completely.
"Due process"?
As a matter of fact, that's a great idea. Maybe I ll have a word with the Republicans about that. :p
I'm sure they're waiting for your commands.

You're an idiot.

Another bullshit leftist fact checker?

lmao

Like I said, you're talking to an expert. There's nothing you can teach me about George Soros

why? because they aren’t interested in the truth

Soros was born in Hungary in 1930. He survived the Nazis occupation of Hungary.

You're an idiot.

The right needs a boogeyman

The right needs a boogeyman

They are just embarrassing.

You're too stupid to be an expert in anything.
This dummy can run circles around you any day of the week, blindfolded and with both hands tied behind his back.

You WISH you had my expertise. In all matters of life. Did I tell you I used to do seismic mapping for Exxon? No, I'm sure I didn't. It was a boring job and didn't last long.

Because quite frankly the right didn't want a good-faith effort. A good-faith effort would have been a congressional commitee composed of non-lawmakers appointed equally by both sides. McCarty didn't want that. Next best thing would be a committee composed of lawmakers appointed by both sides equally. Since Pelosi didn't want 2 members who she considered and frankly are implicated personally in the events of Jan 6th, McCarty pulled them all. He could have replaced them, but he didn't.

I've made this analogy several times already but a pyromaniac complaining about the fire-department being unable to put out a fire he set is probably not making a good-faith argument.
Oh come on....Any fair committee, compiled in a good faith basis wouldn't have Pelosi as the final arbiter of republican's chosen to be on the committee. Jordan and Banks are not implicated, that's a cop out...Face it, Democrats, and Pelosi only wanted compliant Republican's on that committee...Because she knew this was a clown show from the start...

Hes got some Bimbshell, Horrible, Amazing, Worlds Worst news EVER.

Leave it to Trump's and FOX cult to get....................EVERYTHING, wrong.

Hutchinson never commented on the validity of the comment, only that it was made in her presence.

Oh come on....Any fair committee, compiled in a good faith basis wouldn't have Pelosi as the final arbiter of republican's chosen to be on the committee. Jordan and Banks are not implicated, that's a cop out...Face it, Democrats, and Pelosi only wanted compliant Republican's on that committee...Because she knew this was a clown show from the start...
Nope. Jordan and Banks would have turned this into a circus. That's what they do

Leave it to Trump's and FOX cult to get....................EVERYTHING, wrong.

Hutchinson never commented on the validity of the comment, only that it was made in her presence.
Makes for a good show huh??

In other words she didnt see shit. Jury disregrard all her testimony as Hearsay. Prosecution you are warned not to violate court proceedings.

Does the prosecution have any witnesses to Real Crimes? If not case dismissed

Oh and by the way. I wouldn't brag that so few people are interested in what happened on Jan 6th. It's deeply tragic that people are so jaded that an attempted subversion of a legitimate election is been taken in stride.
Hell, you're not even convinced that the election was legitimate, otherwise you wouldn't have to put in legitimate in the first place....

Nope. Jordan and Banks would have turned this into a circus. That's what they do
So, no opposition to the Democrat claims, and made up bs...

I tell ya Lesh, I can't wait til Republican's take the house back, and I hope they start using your own tactics against you....We'll see how you like it...My guess is you'll be squealing 'unfair'....lol

She is the speaker. And not for nothing, the idea that someone who is a legitimate subject for a subpoena also would be one of the investigators is pretty idiotic. As for Pelosi just wanting compliant Republicans. Her original proposal was NO Republicans or Democrats, just experts. Who McCarthy could appoint on an equal basis.

What proper reason can you give to not want that, if you are so interested in good-faith investigations?

Forum List

Back