Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

So what?

George Soros is Jewish too, and he lost relatives in the Holocaust too.

(Probably turned them over himself). :p
Really?
You people, are not only delusional but so fucking stupid.
Soros was14 years old when WWII ENDED.

Gullible retard.

One doesn't exclude the other. Neither is your assessment of the situation accurate. Congress isn't investigating a crime as such. What they are investigating is exactly how and why Jan 6th happened, so they can, if need be take legislative steps to prevent it in the future. They have no power to prosecute a crime. They have a different role in what is not just a judicial but also a political issue.

What's happening is that the right is conflating the Jan 6th committee with a jury trial. While the comparison fails both in regard to being a direct analogy and in their understanding of what the actual judicial standards would be if the Jan 6th committee would actually fit in the judicial frame.
I understand that, and wanted to see if leftists like yourself did as well...Seems to be a lot of leftists like you in here daily thinking, believing, hoping that this committee somehow puts Trump in jail...That is NOT their purpose...

On a wider note, since we both seem to understand that a committee like this is to look at the entire picture so as to craft legislation, then why is the make up of this committee so skewed by the left? Why are we only hearing one sided, edited, and produced narrative instead of having a good faith effort?

"Less than ten percent of Americans are following the January 6 committee’s hearings “very closely,” according to a new ABC News poll.

ABC News, in conjunction with Ipsos, found that just nine percent of Americans are following the January 6 committee’s televised hearings “very closely.”

Seems the only people following this clown show are the triggered...

The bounds of what would be done in an actual judicial investigation, not a congressional one. Bounds that are more strict than they are in reality.

I don't even know where to begin with you.

Do you know the difference between process and outcome?

Your so-called committee, is making TWO very serious accusations, not just one.

The first one is the obvious one, and it's NOT IMPORTANT. If Trump is a criminal, throw him in jail. Who cares. But you have to be able to PROVE he's a criminal, and better men than Nancy Pelosi have tried and failed. But that's an OUTCOME, whether he's guilty or not.

The second accusation is the more important one. The committee is saying there is such a large glaring hole in our Constitutional PROCESS that any old criminal like a Trump can just waltz right up and step right into it.

And once again I say to you, it is the PROCESS that matters. Right now the Dems are blowing their wad on an OUTCOME, but in doing so they are COMPLETELY NEGLECTING the underlying problem.

Which MEANS, that the next Trump is just going to do it again. As long as the PROCESS is flawed, any old criminal can take advantage of it - today, tomorrow, next year, or ten years from now

Interesting, so, to you, to hold political opinions that differ, or oppose yours should be a crime that your opponents are jailed for?
NOT, political opinions.
OPINIONS that lead to violence?
Yeah, all day long.

I understand that, and wanted to see if leftists like yourself did as well...Seems to be a lot of leftists like you in here daily thinking, believing, hoping that this committee somehow puts Trump in jail...That is NOT their purpose...

On a wider note, since we both seem to understand that a committee like this is to look at the entire picture so as to craft legislation, then why is the make up of this committee so skewed by the left? Why are we only hearing one sided, edited, and produced narrative instead of having a good faith effort?

"Less than ten percent of Americans are following the January 6 committee’s hearings “very closely,” according to a new ABC News poll.

ABC News, in conjunction with Ipsos, found that just nine percent of Americans are following the January 6 committee’s televised hearings “very closely.”

hen why is the make up of this committee so skewed by the left? Why are we only hearing one sided, edited, and produced narrative instead of having a good faith effort?
Because quite frankly the right didn't want a good-faith effort. A good-faith effort would have been a congressional commitee composed of non-lawmakers appointed equally by both sides. McCarty didn't want that. Next best thing would be a committee composed of lawmakers appointed by both sides equally. Since Pelosi didn't want 2 members who she considered and frankly are implicated personally in the events of Jan 6th, McCarty pulled them all. He could have replaced them, but he didn't.

I've made this analogy several times already but a pyromaniac complaining about the fire-department being unable to put out a fire he set is probably not making a good-faith argument.

Last edited:
I don't even know where to begin with you.

Do you know the difference between process and outcome?

Your so-called committee, is making TWO very serious accusations, not just one.

The first one is the obvious one, and it's NOT IMPORTANT. If Trump is a criminal, throw him in jail. Who cares. But you have to be able to PROVE he's a criminal, and better men than Nancy Pelosi have tried and failed. But that's an OUTCOME, whether he's guilty or not.
Sure, his cult protected him.
Didn't even participate, just acquitted him, without even a rebuttal............nothing.

TRAITORS.
The second accusation is the more important one. The committee is saying there is such a large glaring hole in our Constitutional
No, they aren't.
PROCESS that any old criminal like a Trump can just waltz right up and step right into it.
And Trump did, just like Nixon, but worse.
And once again I say to you, it is the PROCESS that matters. Right now the Dems are blowing their wad on an OUTCOME, but in doing so they are COMPLETELY NEGLECTING the underlying problem.

Which MEANS, that the next Trump is just going to do it again.
Republicans are working on it.
As long as the PROCESS is flawed, any old criminal can take advantage of it - today, tomorrow, next year, or ten years from now
That's the way republicans like it.

I've made this analogy several times already but a pyromaniac complaining about the fire-department being unable to put out a fire he set is probably not making a good-faith argument.

Hey - the Democrats started this, with their bullshit election shenanigans.

Which will be looked into quite closely come November, and the hearings will be extra-judicial, just like this one.

Oh and by the way. I wouldn't brag that so few people are interested in what happened on Jan 6th. It's deeply tragic that people are so jaded that an attempted subversion of a legitimate election is been taken in stride.

Hey - the Democrats started this, with their bullshit election shenanigans.

Which will be looked into quite closely come November, and the hearings will be extra-judicial, just like this one.
Scruffy, seek help. There were no election shenanigans, just fever dreams by people like you.

Dinesh D'Souza?
Raking in $$$ on the stupidity of gullible Trumptards.
Denial again.

Hey - I know more about Soros than you will ever know.

He's an evil motherfucker.

We should freeze his bank accounts and disable him completely.

As a matter of fact, that's a great idea. Maybe I ll have a word with the Republicans about that. :p

Yeah.

Hitler youth.

Young Adolf.

You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back