Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

If the courts do not pursue any charges against Trump over Jan6th -- and we have seen no evidence of crime -- he will be as clean as the 2020 election itself, and he can thank Democrats for clearing his path to the presidency.
We have indeed seen proof of crimes. Trump will never be president again.

Anything from Dan Boingo-Boingo is bs.

Not even close, to being as dumb as a Trumptard.

Yeah really?

Just what is it you think you're accomplishing with all this?

I'll tell you exactly what you're accomplishing.

You're generating hate. Lots of it. Real fast

80% of America is against you now. More than that according to the latest polls. 85%. That's like, "all but the dimmest bulbs".

You're generating hatred and disgust. Your party is being run by sociopaths, so they don't care. But the only reason YOU don't care is because you've swallowed gallons and gallons full of their Kool aid

We will find out more on the 12th, wait to see if the Secret Service agent shows up.

They have to be invited before they can show up.

Doesn't it get tiring after a while, being played by your leadership?

Yeah really?

Debunking RWNJ lies.

Yeah, the truth stings, just like it does with your toddler of a dear leader.
80% of America is against you now. More than that according to the latest polls. 85%. That's like, "all but the dimmest bulbs".
I "heard" it was 99%.
You're generating hatred and disgust. Your party is being run by sociopaths, so they don't care. But the only reason YOU don't care is because you've swallowed gallons and gallons full of their Kool aid

1657091300620.png

Two Secret Service agents, Tony Ornato and Robert Engel, are prepared to testify before Congress that then-President Donald Trump did not lunge at a steering wheel or assault them in an attempt to go to the Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot, a source close to the Secret Service told Fox News' David Spunt this week.

Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., claimed Thursday that a Secret Service agent who may testify before the Jan. 6 committee about the timeline of events that unfolded around former President Donald Trump.

There is they're invite.
RWNJ's never do.

1657091663817.png

So you admit you act just like him when the truth doesn't break your way?
I'll take under oath testimony as more truthful than the opinion on FOX.
Trump and his cult have been claiming for years the press was the enemy and liars, now they claim to refute them, RWNJ's believe them?
Okay. Thanks for telling me all I need to know.
You've given me all I need to know.

Yeah really?

You're completely wrong. Get your face out of the gatewaypundit and check some real news.

Debunking RWNJ lies.

Yeah, the truth stings, just like it does with your toddler of a dear leader.

See? You're being a dumbass fucktard again. You just can't help yourself, can you?

How many times do I have to tell you? You're a fucktard cause you're an asshole, not cause I'm a rightie.

I'm NOT a rightie. But I hate leftist guts anyway. At least this present horrible perversion of leftism.

Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., claimed Thursday that a Secret Service agent who => may <= testify before the Jan. 6 committee about the timeline of events that unfolded around former President Donald Trump.

There is they're invite.

Doesn't look like an invite to me.

Looks like more leftie lemmings getting played by the leadership.

I don't donate to political candidates. At all. Once again you seem to have me confused with a rightie. I'm not even partisan. I hate both parties. I'm an equal opportunity hater.

You're completely wrong. Get your face out of the gatewaypundit and check some real news.
Translation:

I am a dumb, stupid, shit for brains Kool Aid drinking leftist birdbrained MORON, because I believe only the leftie news sites are telling me the truth

Just like you believed the Russia collusion hoax?

Thank my lucky stars I'm not as gullible and easily led as you.
You guys keep repeating that Russia stuff. First and last, Mueller did not exonerate trump. And the DOJ had a policy of not indicting a sitting president. So if you believe trump was found innocent, you are the gullible one.

Second, collusion was never the charge, but since trump repeated that to you every day, you drank the kool aid. The charge was conspiracy and 140 plus meetings with the trump campaign and russians is rather odd. I'm sure you would have seen the crime if Hillary Clinton had 140 meetings with Russians.

Last edited:
Translation:

I am a dumb, stupid, shit for brains Kool Aid drinking leftist birdbrained MORON, because I believe only the leftie news sites are telling me the truth
Translation

Let me know when the Durham investigation finds something.

Let me know when there is actual proof of vote fraud besides republicans who used dead people to vote.

Don't fuck with me junior, I'll hand you your right wing ass.

Translation

Let me know when the Durham investigation finds something.

Let me know when there is actual proof of vote fraud besides republicans who used dead people to vote.

Don't fuck with me junior, I'll hand you your right wing ass.

Ha ha - you and what bunch of Mensa members? :p

lmao

I haven't even started to fuck with you yet, little one. You'll know it when I do.

On the other hand, honestly, you're low on my list of priorities. You're not the problem here. You basically mean well. Let's just say, you had a little too much to drink, that's all. You'll be fine after the hangover. :p

Forum List

Back