Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

So it didn't happen? Good, that's what I and the SS have said. So why do you think they even put the woman on to testify to it?
Because she had the closest access to Trump that day and because her boss (Meadows) was still pissing his pants and refusing to testify.
He may be warming up to the idea now though.

Because she had the closest access to Trump that day and because her boss (Meadows) was still pissing his pants and refusing to testify.
He won't. He knows that an indictment is highly likely. He'll need his testimony as leverage when that happens.

She did not...she wasn't even in the SUV....

Smear Hutchinson, what she is true.

He won't. He knows that an indictment is highly likely. He'll need his testimony as leverage when that happens.
from whom exactly? The chairmen already said he isn't going after Trump.

That's all we ever get from you dumbass fucktards.

Denial.

Well guess what, no one's listening anymore. People just watch what you do. And what you do, is front and center.

The only way you're going to get what you want, is with agitation and violence, and Stalinist monkey trials.

You think you're so smart, but you're really a dumb fucking asshole. Anything you dish out is going to come back to you ten times over.

LOLOL

Uh, yeah, people are listening. Most notably, people at the Department of Justice who've already begun investigating details discovered by the committee.

And as far as feeling smart, how else can I feel when I engage with abject imbeciles such as yourself?

from whom exactly? The chairmen already said he isn't going after Trump.

Meadows is an obvious target for the DOJ. It's been shown that he was the facilitator of things done by the Trump campaign. He was for instance into the Raffensberger call. If the DOJ is going after Trump Meadows is an obvious step. I suspect his lawyers know that and as such want the negotiating position that not testifying provides.

By the way, the chairman can't. Noone on the committee can. The DOJ however is a different matter.

But there have t been any requests, dumbass

WHY NOT?

Bennie Thompson could make the request TODAY, but he's not interested in doing that.

Because he doesn't want any more egg on his face than he already has.

These Democrats are SCUM. I hope they choke on their own bullshit. Individually and collectively

Imbecile, Fox News reported the committee was engaged in discussions with the secret service about if one or both of the agents involved should appear on camera.

As always, you prove you have no fucking clue what you're denying. All you know is you're compelled by your feeders to deny everything. To which, you eagerly and mindlessly obey.

Last edited:
Dan Bongino, Ex-Secret Service Agent has gained information from the committee and from the witnesses who previously testified, under oath, that the Hutchinson testimony is provably false. What is stunning is they had this evidence, yet went with the story anyway. They knew it was false.

Would anyone expect less of democrats?

Folks need to understand what the democratic party has turned into.....a treasonous, immoral party of death.....under he control of Satanic forces doing their best to destroy America.

That is why everytime I come across on one here....I put them on ignore.

Last edited:
Would anyone expect less of democrats?

Folks need to understand what the democratic party has turned into.....a treasonous, immoral party of death.....under he control of Satanic forces doing their best to destroy America.

That is why everytime I come across on on here....I put them on ignore.
Sign me up. I love people who go on a discussion board for the sole purpose of hearing the sound of their own voices.

Please stop hyperventilating for just a few seconds. Feel better?

Now, let's remember the detail about Trump grabbing the wheel of the vehicle is a minor one. Hutchinson's testimony would have been just as damning without it. The more important detail, corroborated by Engel and Trump himself, is Big Fat Don's desire to march with the armed mob to the Capital. Let's also remember, as far as I know, no one disputing the account Ornato told Cassidy about has done so under oath.

What we have here is a repeated, concerted attempt to smear Hutchinson (or in this case the committee) in order to obfuscate the importance of her overall testimony (and their work) because it blows up many aspects of the narrative defending the Orange Messiah.
The trial is a clown show and Democrats should be prosecuted for it next year.

Pity you can't and she can't prove what she is saying....

That's OK for me since I never said I believed that story. You, on the other hand, claimed those agents said they would testify her testimony is not true -- but you can't prove it. Makes you a lying sycophant; but then, the forum already knows that.

Forum List

Back