Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

I told you where that link is, rambtard -- it's in your own post.

:lmao:
No its not... that was a link from 7 days ago... today's reports show the committee has not responded.... you know they can't allow them to testify.... are you that stupid?....

There are links to the SS agents that have refuted it so we can start posting those if you have someone there who can read them to you dimwit. From July 2 and after. You know, people who were actually there.....
Sure.
By all means post those links.
Make sure the very beginning part is on there where they raise their right hand and swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth before speaking.

WTF?
Even given the definition of hearsay and you can't comprehend.
Step back from the pitcher of orange kool-aid and seek help.

View attachment 666437
hearsay isn't allowed in court, not sure what to tell you. Go listen to the Depp Heard trial, objection out the ass on hearsay testimony over and over and over, must have been over hundreds. It's what made it so tough to watch.

Where’s the link suggesting that Pelosi won’t let them testify?
they have to be invited. perhaps know the rules. BTW, they could have come instead of the hearsayer. Are you smart enough to understand why they weren't? hahahaahahahahahahaha I doubt it.

hearsay isn't allowed in court, not sure what to tell you. Go listen to the Depp Heard trial, objection out the ass on hearsay testimony over and over and over, must have been over hundreds. It's what made it so tough to watch.
HOLY FUCK!!!!
Trump REALLY loves you.

Hutchinson did not repeat hearsay, you fucking retard.

Shut up liar.... you have zero credibility here....

Two Secret Service agents are prepared to testify before Congress that then-President Donald Trump did not lunge at a steering wheel or assault them in an attempt to go to the Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot, a source close to the Secret Service tells Fox News.

BULLSHIT!
FAKE news

No its not... that was a link from 7 days ago... today's reports show the committee has not responded.... you know they can't allow them to testify.... are you that stupid?....

I read the link YOU posted, ya rambtard. That's where I got that from.

Dayum, you're a special kind of stupid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back