Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

The Secret Service officers Hutchinson claimed saw this behavior in Trump have now come out and told their stories as well. The picture that is becoming very sharp now, is of a committee hell bent on getting Donald Trump by any means necessary. IT turns out, the officers gave their testimony in closed session and the committee refused to release the transcripts until they were leaked.

This is our congress in action... Lying, fabricating, plotting....

The story was circulating in the Secret Service ranks for over a year. It happened. Whether you like it or not.
I notice that the Secret Service agents were willing to swear under oath that what Hutchinson testified to was not true....until
Liz Cheney said the committee would welcome testimony under oath (ie called their bluff).

It's gotten noticeably silent. Wonder why? :)

If and when the Republicans retake Congress, the Democrats who knowingly suborned perjury should be brought up on impeachment charges.
What infuriates me, these people are using their congressional shield from criminal prosecution in order to do this. I understand that this shield is meant to protect from political prosecution/persecution but it is giving them cover to do so, in BAD FAITH!

The story was circulating in the Secret Service ranks for over a year. It happened. Whether you like it or not.
I notice that the Secret Service agents were willing to swear under oath that what Hutchinson testified to was not true....until
Liz Cheney said the committee would welcome testimony under oath (ie called their bluff).

The story has been proven false, Under OATH. The Committee knew this. You do realize that the committee refuses to call them back in for open testimony? there is a reason for that... The committee LIED..

By the way. Aggressive acts are reported in long form reports by the Secret Service. Where are the daily logs and long form reports? If this were true, policies would dictate, they exist. Where are they?

Last edited:
If the courts do not pursue any charges against Trump over Jan6th -- and we have seen no evidence of crime -- he will be as clean as the 2020 election itself, and he can thank Democrats for clearing his path to the presidency.

But Dan Bongino!

:laugh:

If and when the Republicans retake Congress, the Democrats who knowingly suborned perjury should be brought up on impeachment charges.
We damn well know that McCarthy and the Repubs will be what we have seen over and over. Jesus....the Repubs went over to Ukraine just as fast as the Progs. And we have different beliefs in that.

yes the rumors we’re floating. The Committte however knew it was simply a rumor and not true…hence they pushed the false narrative on purpose

they have said they were willing to…it’s gotten silent because the Committee won’t call them…because they don’t want the truth

How did the ex Secret Service agent get thid information? One would assume through one of the many contacts he gained over the course of his long career at the highest level of government.

Lots of people on that rabidly partisan committee full of Democrats who are anxious to hand over secret information to Bingino, you think?

They can't testify until they are invited/subpoenaed/compelled to do so. IOW, it's not up to them, it's up to the committee, and we haven't seen them issue such a request.

Lots of people on that rabidly partisan committee full of Democrats who are anxious to hand over secret information to Bingino, you think?
If someone told that commitee that the info was false, the person who told them may not be on their side and therefore be unhappy with how they handled this.

Forum List

Back