Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

You do not have to be a witness in court to have committed hearsay. In everyday parlance it’s called gossip.

Moron, it's not hearsay even there's first hand evidence corroborating the claim. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about, which is more apparent with every post you make.

How about one of his supporters who was at the ellipse, and later at the capitol pleading guilty to possessing a loaded taurus revolver at the capitol.

Not just charged, not just indicted, but admitting gun possession to the judge.

What more proof do you need the crowd was armed?
yeah for having it at the capitol not the rally

Well except for Trump's own words...

"And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down."

face-palm-gif.278959
huh? nobody denied he wanted a peaceful and patriotic protest

To that I say you are wrong. The proof is in the federal record.

Friday, June 17, 2022

An Indiana man pleaded guilty today to carrying a loaded gun on Capitol grounds and assaulting law enforcement officers during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

Mark Andrew Mazza, 57, of Shelbyville, Indiana, pleaded guilty in the District of Columbia to assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers with a dangerous weapon and carrying a pistol without a license.

According to court documents, Mazza brought a Taurus revolver, loaded with three shotgun shells and two hollow point bullets, into Washington, D.C., to the Ellipse, and then to the Capitol.
at the capitol…we are talking about the rally. two totally different locations

And when you “testify” as to testimony provided by others then it’s hearsay. That testimony is not proven fact and when you pass on what you heard, and in your case try to present as fact, then you are wrong in two ways including hearsay

Imbecile, police reported what they themselves saw. They weren't told someone had a gun... they reported seeing someone with a gun.

That's first hand direct evidence.

Don't know. They played audio taken from police radio transmissions from that day.
of the riot not the rally. I am just trying to find someone to support her claim about the rally…so far most of her testimony has been. discredited

To be fair, the Q & A could give that appearance but her answers did clarify it was outside of the mags at the Ellipse...

“Sir, I just want to let you know”, and informed him, “This is how many people we have outside the mags right now. These are the weapons that were known to have.”

According to court documents, Mazza brought a Taurus revolver, loaded with three shotgun shells and two hollow point bullets, into Washington, D.C., to the Ellipse, and then to the Capitol.

We have people who plead guilty to having arms at the rally (but outside of the magnetometers).

The witness is backed up by the federal court records.

We know she lied once, which destroys all her credibility. Sorry, honey. Maybe you can go back to the kids table until you think of something else. Try to make it less stupid

It's not over. Trump thrives amid his chaos and lies.

at the capitol…we are talking about the rally. two totally different locations

The rally was at the ellipse, and he plead guilty to being there with his firearm.

of the riot not the rally. I am just trying to find someone to support her claim about the rally…so far most of her testimony has been. discredited
A man already pled guilty to being at the rally, but outside of the magnetometers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back