Jan. 6 Committee Loses All Credibility: NBC Says Secret Service prepared to testify that Trump never lunged for the steering wheel

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Release all the J6 prisoners. Charge every member of the committee with High Crimes and Misdemeanors. This shows how far they will go to invent lies out of whole cloth, and present them to the American people as truth. This entire government is one big lie. The light just flashed onto the roaches like never before.

The Prog controlled Emmy Awards are gearing up to give out the statues now. The more Progs act out the more comical it is. Unfortunately, it is dangerous also.

They weren't even in the limo. They were in an SUV. The entire thing is a lie.

Hutchinson lied and Cheney knew she lied.

Hutchinson lied and Cheney knew she lied.

Dang! Good find this is breaking!

Desperation rings aloud among those who still support trump. Who cares if trump didn't assault his body guards; the capitol police and other LE officers, deputies and agents were injured during the attempt to overturn the election ILLEGALLY.

Release all the J6 prisoners. Charge every member of the committee with High Crimes and Misdemeanors. This shows how far they will go to invent lies out of whole cloth, and present them to the American people as truth. This entire government is one big lie. The light just flashed onto the roaches like never before.

LOL, The Beltway Report is a tabloids tabloid. It is bullshit, and no wonder people like you is where you get your education, so to speak.

Desperation rings aloud among those who still support trump. Who cares if trump didn't assault his body guards; the capitol police and other LE officers, deputies and agents were injured during the attempt to overturn the election ILLEGALLY.
When did that happen? I remember a riot at the Capitol building when the electoral votes were being counted.

I would say desperation is putting a liar on the witness stand and then taking her hearsay as evidence. When you don't have anything to go on, lie like a rug. This seems to be the committee's motto.

I would say desperation is putting a liar on the witness stand and then taking her hearsay as evidence. When you don't have anything to go on, lie like a rug. This seems to be the committee's motto.
Once again ignorance needs to be supported by information. In short, the Select Committee is not a trial court, it is an investigation.

And BTW hearsay in a trial court is allowable under some circumstances.

Once again ignorance needs to be supported by information. In short, the Select Committee is not a trial court, it is an investigation.

it's not an investigation, it's a commie clown show. The real investigation won't take place until the Republicans take leadership of Congress next year. I hope they cite this bimbo for lying to a congressional committee. I don't know why they just didn't bring Blazy Ford back to tell them how Trump tried to rape her. Even her bullshit was more believable than this.

True, your ignorance needs to be supported by information. In short her hearsay was fabricated according to the person she claimed to have heard it from thereby showing she lied.

True, your ignorance needs to be supported by information. In short her hearsay was fabricated according to the person she claimed to have heard it from thereby showing she lied.

The clown show. Her testimony would never be allowed in a court of law. You could never take the stand with "I heard" "he said" "somebody told me" before the defense lawyer would yell "objection your honor" which of course the judge would sustain. A court only deals with facts, not hearsay, but this is the best they got.

The clown show. Her testimony would never be allowed in a court of law. You could never take the stand with "I heard" "he said" "somebody told me" before the defense lawyer would yell "objection your honor" which of course the judge would sustain. A court only deals with facts, not hearsay, but this is the best they got.

Still waiting for Cheney to call the Secret Service agents to testify. She is counting on the American attention span of a woodpecker.

Who cares if trump didn't assault his body guards;

=> I <= do, you fucking asshole.

the capitol police and other LE officers, deputies and agents were injured during the attempt to overturn the election ILLEGALLY.
BULLSHIT

Your idiotic Stalinist committee has totally FAILED to prove there was even an insurrection.

You have an entire truckload of egg on your face and you're too stupid to even know it

Okay, he never lunged for the steering wheel. That brings the number of felonies committed that day to just under 30. Congrats! :)

Forum List

Back