James Stephen Hogg, Hero of Black Democrats, Statue Removed With Confederates at UT Austin

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is the first Texas Democrat governor that worked to get blacks to vote for the Democratic Party.

And in a fit of stupidity and cowardice, the UT Austin administration removed his statue along with Confederate statues because stupid trash leftists demanded it in ignorance.

Jim Hogg - Wikipedia

This is the first Texas Democrat governor that worked to get blacks to vote for the Democratic Party.

And in a fit of stupidity and cowardice, the UT Austin administration removed his statue along with Confederate statues because stupid trash leftists demanded it in ignorance.

Jim Hogg - Wikipedia
So its his fault some Blacks vote for democrats even though they make a lot of promises and never seem to deliver?

Jim Hogg - Wikipedia
So its his fault some Blacks vote for democrats even though they make a lot of promises and never seem to deliver?
How the fuck did you misread my post THAT badly?

Jim Hogg - Wikipedia
How the fuck did you misread my post THAT badly?
how the fuck did you misread your own post?

"This is the first Texas Democrat governor that worked to get blacks to vote for the Democratic Party."

"This is the first Texas Democrat governor that worked to get blacks to vote for the Democratic Party."

So how does that work out to be his FAULT, Einstein? Where do you get this erroneous notion that he failed to keep his promises?

Does you knee just jerk that way cause the guy was white?

Maybe your parents shouldnt let you on the computer so much?

So how does that work out to be his FAULT, Einstein? Where do you get this erroneous notion that he failed to keep his promises?

Does you knee just jerk that way cause the guy was white?

Maybe your parents shouldnt let you on the computer so much?
You really have a hard time with reading comprehension dont you? I know its hard to sometimes interpret peoples words but my post was pretty clear.

Forum List

Back