James Comey Prison Time Thread and Poll

Who spends more time in prison

• James Comey

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Felicity Huffman

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
I voted for Felicity. The real question is: how far will treasonous Comey walk

I'm hoping that all of the coup plotters do prison time. Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, Ohr, and up the chain.

Assume that Comey defrauded the FISA court, for starters. What should happen?
He and others invovled knew the documents used to obtain FISA warrants were fraudulent. Thus it was a Coup Attempt once Trump was elected... I hope they hang him for it... There will be plenty of room on the gallows for the band of traitors...

I can't believe the SCOTUS is not raising hell about the fraud on the FISA court. Maybe they're waiting for the report but once it shows there was a fraud committed, which everyone knows, everyone who signed the FISA application should get an automatic contempt of court citation and thrown in jail

I can't believe the SCOTUS is not raising hell about the fraud on the FISA court. Maybe they're waiting for the report but once it shows there was a fraud committed, which everyone knows, everyone who signed the FISA application should get an automatic contempt of court citation and thrown in jail
Democrats are frantic now...Desperate.... The strawpoll last night proves Nancy does not have the votes to begin an impeachment anything. She has no power to subpoena or anything else.. They are in deep shit (Schiff) now because the moment Trump takes them to court on constitutional grounds they are toast.

The illegal Coup attempt is nearing an end and its either going to end up with a lot of people in jail or the People will take matters into their own hands.

Last edited:
The supreme court can only act on cases presented to it. They have no enforcement role or authority. Their role is 100% reactive with no ability to be pro active.

The supreme court can only act on cases presented to it. They have no enforcement role or authority. Their role is 100% reactive with no ability to be pro active.
Incorrect;

In matters regarding the FISA court, the chief Justice has oversight and can act proactively. He would however, refer his instructions to the lead judge for actions/sanctions to be imposed.

That's not correct. The FISA court is an extension of the SCOTUS. Justice Roberts supervises it and committing fraud against the Judicial branch gets referred to the DOJ for prosecution.

I'm hoping that all of the coup plotters do prison time. Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, Ohr, and up the chain.
I'd like to be a fly on the wall over William Barr's desk right now. I understand the Attorney General is working day and night to follow the paths these and many others followed in their fall from grace.

And the Attorney General has only one goal, which is to make sure the American People get justice for paying people in the Government to do evil acts and deeds, frame jobs, and every dissociative act imaginable that has been hurting America for going on too long. This last act, to coup the people's choice, who has fought tooth and nail a shitload of liars in Congress, is unfathomable. President Trump did not commit treason as the Democrats in their greed for power claimed. He committed no collusion as the Democrats in their greed for power claimed. And President Trump did not obstruct justice one iota, as the Democrats in their greed for power claimed. But that was not enough for the Democrats. They took the path that has led to their own destruction at a pace only a great mathematician could calculate as straight down from the highest pinnacle on earth.

Rogue FBI agents already arrested people on an investigation that started 2 weeks ago!

Comey is free, Flynn is still in prison.

Republicans really are fucking stupid

Its pretty clear Washington is so corrupt all these high level figures have so much dirt on each other they are immune from the law.

I'm horrified when I put my ear to the ground and hear the angst of what these men did to the citizens of this country, who they were supposed to represent, protect, and channel toward right, correct, and protective endeavors. Somehow they got conned into the Hillary net. Some of those men were led astray. Somehow, their partisanship caused them to target rather than protect Donald Trump. I'm not sure the above list of public servants knew what they were getting into when they first started coverups for Obama's political partners and when they started amassing false narrative evidence to stay in good with the Democrat base. It's a crying shame, really.

Forum List

Back