James Carville on Joe Biden

Anyone care to predict what a Joe Biden vs. Trump debate would look like?

Personally, I do not think there will be a biden-Trump debate.

I used to say that Biden would not be the nominee.....but his last debate against Sanders I think will allow him to be the nominee....because he performed so well.

I think most were surprised regarding how well Joe did anainst Bernie....but I think it was simply because it was rigged.....hillary and donna brazille proved it could be done and done with no recriminations as in hillary is still not in jail and donna brazille is working for fox news.

Likewise if the debates actually occur which I am far from convinced they will....look for the democrats and the media to get together and rig it again for joe.

In my first post I presented a brilliant analysis of how I thought all that would happen hehheh Unfortunately when I went to post it I hit the wrong button and somehow it got deleted....I was so pissed I was in no mood to attempt to write it again...anyhow I did not think I could repeat the brilliance i had wrote again...thus I am reduced to this lame version.

So it goes--- another day on the board...this format is killing me.
Trump will insist that the first debate be moderated on Fox by Hannity.

If the democrat candidate, whoever he or she may be, refuses or squawks, Trump will say, "it's a dangerous world with bad people out to harm the USA, if the candidate doesn't have the guts to debate Trump on Hannity, they should just drop out of the race right now"

Sounds like some of the stupid stuff Trump would say. His stupid followers will eat it up. Sane people will laugh at his dumb remark.

Well Trumpelstilts removed filter bypass had already showed us how incompetent he is, and the rubes still voted for him. And plan to vote for him again.

So Biden is a SHOE IN!!!
tmp-cam-999012211609205860.jpg

I think I saw that the enthusiasm gap is one of the biggest its ever been in a Presidential election. It's one of the best indicators of who will win. If that's the case, Biden and the Dems shouldn't waste money on the next election. It's gonna be a Trump blowout. Try to save it to steal a few house seats so their minority in the house will be larger.

I think I saw that the enthusiasm gap is one of the biggest its ever been in a Presidential election. It's one of the best indicators of who will win. If that's the case, Biden and the Dems shouldn't waste money on the next election. It's gonna be a Trump blowout. Try to save it to steal a few house seats so their minority in the house will be larger.

The 31 democrats that won in Trump districts in 2018 are toast. The GOP only needs 20 to take the House back.
Everyone who voted for Trump ion 2016 will vote for him again. Even many Hillary supporters (and Bernie supporters} know that Biden is a disaster in waiting.

I used to say that Biden would not be the nominee.....but his last debate against Sanders I think will allow him to be the nominee....because he performed so well.

I think most were surprised regarding how well Joe did anainst Bernie....but I think it was simply because it was rigged.....hillary and donna brazille proved it could be done and done with no recriminations as in hillary is still not in jail and donna brazille is working for fox news.

Likewise if the debates actually occur which I am far from convinced they will....look for the democrats and the media to get together and rig it again for joe.

In my first post I presented a brilliant analysis of how I thought all that would happen hehheh Unfortunately when I went to post it I hit the wrong button and somehow it got deleted....I was so pissed I was in no mood to attempt to write it again...anyhow I did not think I could repeat the brilliance i had wrote again...thus I am reduced to this lame version.

Do you use a phone or a desktop? Whatever. Trump is toast. No debate necessary. Since that fat assed fuck became President, all norms are nothing but burnt toast.
More like no debate ever wanted. Toast? TOAST? :laughing0301: You lipless knuckle-draggers have been saying that for 39 months! The moment Dementia Joe wheels onto the stage next to President Trump, former senator, former VP Biden's campaign is over.

Debate2020.jpg

Do you use a phone or a desktop? Whatever. Trump is toast. No debate necessary. Since that fat assed fuck became President, all norms are nothing but burnt toast.
Thanks for the well reasoned political analysis. You're a fine example for your side.

Well Trumpelstiltskunt had already showed us how incompetent he is, and the rubes still voted for him. And plan to vote for him again.

So Biden is a SHOE IN!!!
Dickheads like you would vote for any butt reaming asshole.

You aint got the sense God gave a pissant.

I have no idea if you voted for the Orange Buffoon. I''m guessing it wasn't Hillary. If you voted for The Moron In Chief then you have no right calling out others for voting for a Butt Reaming Asshole. Trump epitomises that description.
That's your opinion....and in this case opinions are like assholes.
It's quite a luxury to have a president in the White House that takes our country into consideration before any other....a president who spends every day working for nothing but doing more than all of those over paid Democrats combined. A president who averages 2-3 sleep a night....sometimes goes days without sleep...but loves what he's doing. Not like the last fool who had to be dragged out of bed or off the golf course to get him to do anything for the people he serves.

Sure...Trump isn't perfect....but consider the horrible alternatives.

I'm not sure what he really CAN do right now. And there is the notion of never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake (or floundering.) It's April and typically campaigns dont' heat up till Summer and the challenger gets a news cycle bounce from the convention, but there might not even be an ordinary convention. But at least for the next few weeks, the news is all Trump's.

Well Trumpelstiltskunt had already showed us how incompetent he is, and the rubes still voted for him. And plan to vote for him again.

So Biden is a SHOE IN!!!

I have no idea if you voted for the Orange Buffoon. I''m guessing it wasn't Hillary. If you voted for The Moron In Chief then you have no right calling out others for voting for a Butt Reaming Asshole. Trump epitomises that description.
It's quite a luxury to have a president in the White House that takes our country into consideration before any other....a president who spends every day working for nothing but doing more than all of those over paid Democrats combined. A president who averages 2-3 sleep a night....sometimes goes days without sleep...but loves what he's doing. Not like the last fool who had to be dragged out of bed or off the golf course to get him to do anything for the people he serves.

That's the funniest thing you've posted ever, imo. Thanks.

So Biden is a SHOE IN!!!

That's the funniest thing you've posted ever, imo. Thanks.
I doubt that....along with much of what you post.
What's really hilarious is it's 100% true....which is exactly why you think it's worth laughing about.

Exactly.. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to proclaim that. We are a Christian nation full of fake Christian's.

Oh please social distancing, we where not born with that mentality.
And where do you fit in?

hehheh Despite what he says about 'social distancing' I think he is social distancing with a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Exactly.. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to proclaim that. We are a Christian nation full of fake Christian's.

Oh please social distancing, we where not born with that mentality.
And where do you fit in?

hehheh Despite what he says about 'social distancing' I think he is social distancing with a bottle of Jack Daniels.
I think he's mad at the church right now for closing down the soup line.

Carville the brilliant lead strategist for bill clinton says that if biden just stands there and does nothing he will win.

What does he mean by that? obviously....keep his mouth shut....better to do that than open it and reveal how incompetent he is.

Mr. Carville is making an excellent point here. Hiding out, sheltering in place and avoiding public meetings will certainly give Sleepy Joe his best chance.

I don't think Biden will win regardless, but Carville knows that Bite Me loses votes every time he opens his mouth.
Hillary tried the same tactic. I think she realized that she reminded too many people of their ex every time she spoke, so tried to limit her exposure. Thankfully, it didn't work, and I don't know if Biden can help himself.

Carville the brilliant lead strategist for bill clinton says that if biden just stands there and does nothing he will win.

What does he mean by that? obviously....keep his mouth shut....better to do that than open it and reveal how incompetent he is.

Given Biden's puzzling oratory.... that might be best for Biden. Ugggh!
This is most accurate. From Caitlin Johnstone...know the truth!!!

Without being raised in a media environment saturated with establishment propaganda it would never occur to anyone to call a violent authoritarian extremist like Joe Biden a "moderate".

New Topics

Forum List

Back