James Careville thinks DNC is too extremist to win elections now

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Even James Carville acknowledges that Democrats are insane with insane rhetoric and policy.

But he says that they need to change course in order to win elections now.

This may not be true. For you see, I don't think elections are fair, like many Americans. And this belief has NOTHING to even do with the possible tampering of ballots. It is my belief that with a press and academia being an appendage for the DNC, and corporations jumping on their band wagon, fair elections are impossible.

Add to that all those on drugs, probably about half the country as they flow freely across the border, as well as illegals who are pouring across the border once Biden won and will probably now all vote

But at least James admits that the inmates run the insane asylum now.

Yay.

Even James Carville acknowledges that Democrats are insane with insane rhetoric and policy.

This may not be true. For you see, I don't think elections are fair, like many Americans. And this belief has NOTHING to even do with the possible tampering of ballots. It is my belief that with a press and academia being an appendage for the DNC, and corporations jumping on their band wagon, fair elections are impossible.

Add to that all those on drugs, probably about half the country as they flow freely across the border, as well as illegals who are pouring across the border once Biden won and will probably now all vote

Yay.
Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

Baldy is old school.... when being left was about free abortions and moderate (almost tolerable) grift. He realizes his party has deserted him and now embraces complete insanity.

Election theft is all they have left, and that's not looking too good with these audits rolling out. I hear the numbers from Maricopa will be a fucking disaster for the non-productive half of the country. And the numbers will be indisputable.

Let's hear from Josef Stolen:

Democrats believe they have 84 million voters. If 1 stays home it won't matter. They can't lose. Orange man bad...

Yay.

James Carville hasn't been a force in the Democratic Party since 1996. I've heard his rant. He sounds like a moderate Republican. Nobody cares.

The only worth I see in either party is their hold on being the only realistic alternative for use in tossing the other bums out. Which makes it worse than back when there were only three TV channels to pick from.

He knows a thing or two about the Dem party and winning elections. He is an expert really

Very telling he recognize just how radical the party of the klan has become. He’s pretty smart

The only worth I see in either party is their hold on being the only realistic alternative for use in tossing the other bums out. Which makes it worse than back when there were only three TV channels to pick from.
They are the only "realistic" alternative because of people like you.
You are your stupid rhetoric :rolleyes:

Baldy is old school.... when being left was about free abortions and moderate (almost tolerable) grift. He realizes his party has deserted him and now embraces complete insanity.

Election theft is all they have left, and that's not looking too good with these audits rolling out. I hear the numbers from Maricopa will be a fucking disaster for the non-productive half of the country. And the numbers will be indisputable.

Let's hear from Josef Stolen:

View attachment 512780
We're treading dangerously close to getting Joe Headroom.

Yay.

James Carville hasn't been a force in the Democratic Party since 1996. I've heard his rant. He sounds like a moderate Republican. Nobody cares.
That Carville sounds like a "moderate republican", is more indicative of what a blood-shooting-out-the-ears far leftist crackpot that you are, more so than anything else.

He knows a thing or two about the Dem party and winning elections. He is an expert really

Very telling he recognize just how radical the party of the klan has become. He’s pretty smart

Yes but he has little wisdom......not understanding how his legacy will be that of someone who helped bring down America.

The democrats are not worried about elections.....their plan is to control the elections....like good communists do.... I do not have to explain how that will work..... Just look what happened last time and expect it to be twice as bad next time.

Yes but he has little wisdom......not understanding how his legacy will be that of someone who helped bring down America.

The democrats are not worried about elections.....their plan is to control the elections....like good communists do.... I do not have to explain how that will work..... Just look what happened last time and expect it to be twice as bad next time.
i think he is trying to help his legacy by sending out this warning about the modem dnc and their tyrannical views

Yay.
In other words they need to start lying about their positions, and just push them after being elected without attracting attention.

Fuck Careville, he’s always been a leftwing stooge.

Yay.

That Carville sounds like a "moderate republican", is more indicative of what a blood-shooting-out-the-ears far leftist crackpot that you are, more so than anything else.

I'm a moderate Liberal. It is you who are the far right radical, supporting a lying insurrectionist out to destroy your democracy.

Forum List

Back