James Baker is Right. It's High Time We Fought This Virus The American Way

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Mr. Baker isn't very kind to trump and how he is handling this virus.

He's right.

I have to wonder why trump isn't doing the things Baker has outlined in the article below.

Yes it's The NY Times. They have a pay barrier but only after a certain amount of articles you've read. It recycles each month so everyone should be able to read the article. That is those who actually want to.

He's right.

I have to wonder why trump isn't doing the things Baker has outlined in the article below.

Yes it's The NY Times. They have a pay barrier but only after a certain amount of articles you've read. It recycles each month so everyone should be able to read the article. That is those who actually want to.

maybe they should put you in charge.

He's right.

fun14.jpg

He's right.

The American way? You mean throw a boat load of money at it and hope it goes away? That's the Democrat way.

NY times is a liberal rag. Complete trash to be ignored.
The New York Times is one of the most credible news organizations in the world, just not in your alternative reality world.
Spoken liken a true mind controlled minion of the Left. NY Times credible. BAHAHHAHAHA !!!!
I'm sure you have so many credible news sources that you use, so I'll make it easy for you. Just give me your top three. Hurry up, we are all waiting.

He's right.

I hit the paywall days ago. Which Baker are you referring to and could you post some of the pertinent text?

He's right.

The NYT never lets me in. They know I think they're essentially a print version of CNN.

He's right.

Well, I got this much... James E. Baker:

He's right.

Baker is full of shit.

He's right.

Fuck off Chinese troll.

Unless you can defend and debate the idiocy you post, you're nothing but a troll and deserve NO consideration.

Baker is a globalist scumbag and this is behind a paywall. Coupled with the fact that the OP is scumbag Chinese troll who never offers any sort of thoughts on the propaganda they post, there is nothing to accept the trolls premise on.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz

He's right.

Well, I got this much... James E. Baker:

Don't worry, Communist Chinese troll Dana7360 will be explaining exactly why zhe supports the conclusion any second now. We should all just hold our breath,

He's right.

a NYTimes OPINION = hahahhahahahahahhahaahahha

He's right.

Suspend the Election until Coronavirus is completely eradicated!!!

NY times is a liberal rag. Complete trash to be ignored.
The New York Times is one of the most credible news organizations in the world, just not in your alternative reality world.
Spoken liken a true mind controlled minion of the Left. NY Times credible. BAHAHHAHAHA !!!!
Tell us then, what news organizations do you consider to be credible?
most are not ---they can't put in a lot of critical information the articles

Forum List

Back