Jakestarkey: new topic, brand new

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
JakeStarkey new topic since you pussed out on the other one....even though you asked me to pick a prior topic, you cried....you don't get a once more......well, this is a new topic, brand new.....i'm picking it and all you have to do is show up....

If congress votes down legislation to keep guns out of suspected terrorists hands, congress is supporting terrorism.

that is the topic and i want to note that guno supports your post.....:lol:

Oh that's easy: that's similar to saying if Congress votes down restrictions on abortion clinics,
then that is supporting unsafe abortion practices.

If Congress votes down restrictions on voting rights, then that is supporting voter fraud.

If Congress votes down restrictions on immigration, then that is supporting illegal immigration and crime.

What ARE the restrictions? Can these be done in a more effective way
that doesn't impose "unintended consequences" as in the case of abortion restrictions
or immigration laws? if laws are not written right, they may not solve the problem as intended but make it worse or create new problems on top such as with marriage/LGBT laws that did.

Voting down LGBT laws or ACA as unconstitutional does not mean being anti gay or anti health care; it means something is wrong with that law and it should be revised instead.

Yurt opens with a typical lie. He asked me to choose and I told him as I was challenged I would pass the choice on to him. He ran like a rabbit.

Yurt opens with a typical lie. He asked me to choose and I told him as I was challenged I would pass the choice on to him. He ran like a rabbit.

OKAY Yurt and JakeStarkey
how about both of you challenge each other on the list of similar scenarios.

How is voting down "contested restrictions" on ANY of these issues
automatically a vote for supporting a certain problem or outcome resulting?

How are these similar, how are they different?
1. restrictions on gun rights or gun control
2. restrictions on immigration
3. restrictions on voting
4. restrictions on abortion rights or access
5. laws on LGBT marriage rights
6. laws on ACA regulations

Isn't it possible to be against a flawed law, but this doesn't mean you are against
the intent of the legislation, just don't agree with how it is approached that you believe
either doesn't solve the problem, makes it worse, or adds more problems or negative consequences.

no lie, but i don't want to confuse jakey................okay.................here is my SECOND topic........................not running...........debate the topic JakeStarkey

no lie, but i don't want to confuse jakey................okay.................here is my SECOND topic........................not running...........debate the topic JakeStarkey

OK Yurt and JakeStarkey what set up would
get you both talking and not avoiding each other.

If there's anything worse than a knockdown dragout fight,
it's two boxers not doing anything but dance around the ring!

We are going to debate, Yurt, why should I debate you when you regularly lie?

Catch him and call him on it JakeStarkey
Just say NO that's not true, what I said is X.
then say where that X point agrees or doesn't agree with him.
You can do this. We all need to learn from the good example you
can set in how to pick apart the points from the lies, and actually correct the conflict.

You are good at this Jake
why not school him and teach us how it's done at the same time?

Yurt to make this a fair process, can you and Jake pick a point
that is similar to how you painted JS into a corner with something he didn't say or mean.
What is a similar argument that could be said for you?

Jake is there a parallel issue where Yurt has said or implied
something similar, but it doesn't mean he is for the bad consequences
just because he would oppose or vote down restrictions on that law.

Then you can show how it's even, that he does the same thing with opposing
certain laws, and doesn't mean he supports the ill outcomes as feared. Any parallels?

Yurt has been a member since 2004.

He has lied steadily for many years: it is part of his repertoire just like bripat and koshergrl.

Watch him lie and deny the truth of my statement.

He has lied steadily for many years: it is part of his repertoire just like bripat and koshergrl.

OK JakeStarkey then can you do what he did and point out a particular
statement that shows he is no different than the criticism he makes of you.

Usually when you find the right one, and hit the hole in one,
this gets them to stop their game. So it is a good exercise
to find just the right angle and shut this down.

I can talk with bripat and koshergrl by sticking to the CONTENT of the topics.

Why can't this be done with Yurt?

Validating Yurt as a worthy member of the Board is what he desires by debating.

He is not and I will not.

cite one lie jakey........since i've been lying steadily......:lol:

that is not true.....you asked me to pick any PRIOR topic and i did......then you cried.......you don't get a once more.....and then you ran

those are the facts

that is not true.....you asked me to pick any PRIOR topic and i did......then you cried.......you don't get a once more.....and then you ran

those are the facts

Dear Yurt and JakeStarkey
it seems the critical issue to resolve is
whether someone is deliberately lying or miscommunication is occurring,
and which person is misinterpreting the intent of the other person.

I don't see how you can communicate unless this first
issue is resolved. Why not start with that?

May I suggest that we first agree what style of communication
and managing conflict the two people have here, and see if that is causing the root problem
of why you two keep talking past each other and coming across as the problem.

1. accommodating - putting the other person before yourself
2. competitive - putting yourself before the other person
3. collaborative - including everyone equally
4. avoidance - avoiding conflict and people related to it
5. compromising - equally sacrificing in an even give and take as better than nothing

If you are both type 2 that conflict would need to be addressed
before you can even discuss any actual content at hand.
Jake also may be #4 and just avoiding altogether. (I seek #3 but end up as #1 when dealing with #5 - being outnumbers I end up compromising my own side before asking others to since there are usually more of them than there are of me. I believe in consent of both sides but when that doesn't happen more often than not the other side bullies me because I won't bully back against their will, but just keep defending my beliefs whether they respect that or not. So if they are the bullying type that doesn't respect consensus, they tend to run right over people like me who do believe in noncoercion and in compliance by mutual agreement and free choice)

Yurt how do you see yourself in this scheme of things:
diagram collaboration.jpg

Last edited:
emily....stfu.....this is between jake and myself......the pussy wussed out from the prior challenge because he claimed " i don't get a once more"

this is a new topic.......and he has already accepted.....because he knows he can't run

stfu.....and would a moderater please make this an actual debatte thread between jake and me......

Tell Yurt to stop sending me pictures of his dick. It's all warty.

But, like I told you before, Rocko, I like yours. :lol:

emily....stfu.....this is between jake and myself......the pussy wussed out from the prior challenge because he claimed " i don't get a once more"

this is a new topic.......and he has already accepted.....because he knows he can't run

stfu.....and would a moderater please make this an actual debatte thread between jake and me......
Yurt, if we are going to debate, it will why you actually lie all the time. Nothing else.

New Topics

Forum List

Back