Jake Tapper Grills Mayorkas

These people are not refugees, they are illegal immigrants. Get the definition right. These people had enough money for plane tickets to border towns in Mexico, and bus tickets for the rest of the way. Refugees don't have that kind of luxury. The Haitians also seem to be temperamental, as border agents have been assaulted, fights breaking out in Mexico over buses, and angry Haitians attacking a plane that just deported them.

The problem comes with the fact that we have laws and a system that needs protection. When people like these break laws, they make it harder for people who immigrate legally to get in.
These people are illegal aliens. You are correct, also, most of them have been living in South America for years and some are even citizens of those SA countries.

Laying hands on the refugees was “wrong doing”.

No, it isn't. There is nothing wrong about physically stopping people who illegally enter a country, including your own.
You people think that refugees have no rights or ability to come into the country and should be tossed the moment they do. Refugees have rights too.
Nobody has established that these individuals are legitimate refugees.

Not to mention, when the wealthiest country in the world refuses to take in the poorest people running for their lives
100% irrelevant to whether or not these "refugees" were following our laws.

Time to live up to your Christianity.
When did the person you were responding to say he was a Christian, Dragon Breath?

\

Confederate Soldier
Yup. They aren't refugees they are illegal aliens. Oh and her country Canada would have kicked them out for being in Canada illegally just as we should have.

These idiots cost we tax payers billions each year so someone tell me why Bidung isn't bussing them back to the border??
The Democrat Party wants the future votes. NYC is already planning to let every resident of the city votes in city elections regardless of citizenship.

Last edited:
asaratis
I wonder how that is accomplished if its against the law?? None of these illegals are citizens and you have to be a citizen to vote.

I saw the video. The border guards did not appear to hit anyone. A couple of migrants looked like they were impeding the horses the border guards were riding. The border guards looked like they were trying to avoid being unseated by the actions of rogue "guests" trying to do away with tbe guards in order to get their hands on the horses so they could get power away from the guards who were there trying to prevent rowdy persons from taking charge they did not have. Those who were trying to steal the horses shoud therefore be tried and sentenced for attempted horse theft.

Immigrants earn some rights but not if they have gotten stealing in mind as shown by their visible attempts to take away the authority of trooper tasks. It is a job. They impeded justice and Texas just doesn't allow anybody that privilege. This society depends on law and order. I don't buy into stupidity being in charge.

I agree that no one should think all Americans are stupid enough to be intimidated by obvious lies. The truth is those immigrants thought they could get away with harming Texas patrol officers because Democrats want to defund all police EXCEPT their own bodyguards and fully purchased FBI compromised agents who do not deserve jobs by taking political sides for extra cash and likely a lot of under the table benefits afforded by rogue millionnaires who agree to finance prostituting justice. It not only is unconstitutional but as well, it is not in accordance with Godly peace and justice.
We used to hang horse thieves…

We used to hang horse thieves…
Yes, we did. And it only took one hanging in an area to convince those so tempted to never, never fool around with other peoples' horses. So what do the Demmies do? They got creative with words and talked themselves into thinking the guards were the bad guys and pretended the pictures showing a spirited horse doing what spirited horses do and narrating on and on how the Border guards would answer in court for whipping immigrants with a strap. I watched it 3 times because my satellite provider allows 10 second pushbacks ad nauseum so I did. The narrative DID NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THE CAMERA REVEALED which was ZERO abuse on the border patrol's part. The people who oughta be hauled into court are those who bear false witness against some of the finest men and women who ever lived--the border patrolers who stop drug cartels in their tracks but who get shot down by the Biden biddies as well as the Cartel's cruelistas.

asaratis
I wonder how that is accomplished if its against the law?? None of these illegals are citizens and you have to be a citizen to vote.

Meanwhile, on the leftist coast:

This will likely be challenged....in California courts.

Yes, we did. And it only took one hanging in an area to convince those so tempted to never, never fool around with other peoples' horses. So what do the Demmies do? They got creative with words and talked themselves into thinking the guards were the bad guys and pretended the pictures showing a spirited horse doing what spirited horses do and narrating on and on how the Border guards would answer in court for whipping immigrants with a strap. I watched it 3 times because my satellite provider allows 10 second pushbacks ad nauseum so I did. The narrative DID NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THE CAMERA REVEALED which was ZERO abuse on the border patrol's part. The people who oughta be hauled into court are those who bear false witness against some of the finest men and women who ever lived--the border patrolers who stop drug cartels in their tracks but who get shot down by the Biden biddies as well as the Cartel's cruelistas.
I had a horse ranch and bred and trained horses. Those horsemen were using long split reins to turn the horses away from those on foot who were dumb enough to get too close. Even one misstep can be dangerous to a human. These animals go 1,000 lbs or more. If one just steps on your foot it could mean broken bones and a serious injury. If you study the videos, you’ll see the riders using the reins to control their mounts which is typical when riding without spurs on very well trained Equine animals.

Last edited:
means? They only cared about facts, not what it looks like.
BS! He got punked on this one and so did his brain-dead boss and they have no graceful way to retreat. That's what happens when you spend YEARS allowing an out-of-control, lying media to set a narrative.

BS! He got punked on this one and so did his brain-dead boss and they have no graceful way to retreat. That's what happens when you spend YEARS allowing an out-of-control, lying media to set a narrative.
:sigh2:

We are talking about the interview, the OP, not how they reacted to the crap on TEE VEE and the manufactured scandal for political points to their base.

I have made my position on this clear, over and over again in this thread. It is a manufactured story, to get the left, and the right, distracted from REAL issues.

YOU ARE NOT LISTENING.

Border Patrol agents could get minimal punishment after Biden’s threats​

Border Patrol agents who Biden said would ‘pay’ could get minimal punishment, officials say​

". . . A source familiar with the investigation told Fox News that a team of investigators from the Department of Justice are investigating potential civil rights violations in Del Rio. The DHS Office of Inspector General could also be involved.

However, a senior administration official told Fox News that they believe the agents should only face a possible suspension for several days with pay.

Any attempt to fire the agents is expected to be opposed by Ortiz, who reiterated last week that he backs the use of horse patrols across all relevant sectors of the border.

Those with knowledge of the matter say that investigation could rest on what the agents said, rather than what they did. One agent was filmed saying: "You use your women? This is why your country’s s---, because you use your women for this."

However, "yelling at people is not a crime," the official said, adding that the National Border Patrol Council had sent in lawyers and the men are "well represented."

They also noted that despite a massive crush of tens of thousands of migrants, not one agent nor one migrant was hurt – a feat they described as "incredible."

Also challenged was the claim by Mayorkas that the agents had been shifted to administrative duty. While the agents are not interacting with migrants, as Mayorkas said, one official noted that they did not lose their badge or their gun and they are simply looking after the horses.

"Either you are riding the horse or taking care of the horse, and that is what they’re doing for the last few days … looking after the horses," the official said."

asaratis
Well buddy I think its against Fed law to vote if you aren't a citizen????
I think deBalsio's and Newsom's plans apply only to local elections, deBlasio's in NYC and Newsom's in all California local governments. I also think that if these people are given voter registrations at all they will attempt (and likely succeed) to vote in federal elections.

Don't forget, neither of these man believe in denying non-citizens anything that citizens get.

Forum List

Back