Jackie Shot JFK - Part II: The Hard-Core Evidence

The very title of the thread is a lie as there is zero evidence hardcore or other wise that she did.

Start over
Cognitive dissonance or merely attempting damage control for the Bush/Scherff Family . . ?

Take another nap in your cubicle.
Before starting over look up what cognitive dissonance means.

You are using the term incorrectly as it applies to you.

The website has no evidence to support the delusional claim and that is a fact.

Now start over boy and try not to be so gulllible

Always fun to watch the strange contrivances when a globalist whore gets triggered -
they attempt to refute evidence with obscure rhetoric rather than facts.

Ever notice that?

No but everyone does notice how you deliberately lie about facts which I stated.

Your little delusion has been proven wrong by facts and no rhetoric was posted snow flake.

Why didn’t anybody see or hear Jackie killing JFK?

Answer:
All people sitting in JFK limo, except JFK, were part of the conspiracy. The bystanders on both sides could not see Jackie’s concealed firearm because their views were blocked by Jackie and JFK. The volume of Jackie’s gunshot was reduced by a sound suppressor inside her handbag and drowned out by two police motorcycles accelerating very loudly just seconds before the gunshot. Dallas Police Department was part of the conspiracy.
Evidence required for each of these cartoon claims.
'
Without dsaid evidence you are an immature idiot who lacks proper thinking or research skills.

Who gives a rats ass? He was dead then, he's dead now, why on earth would you listen to some crackpot basement dwelling, Jergens Jerkin' 25 year old kid with too much time on his hands?

There are so many VALID stories from history, why do you take the time to insult our intelligence with this? Believing such tripe doesn't make you a conservative, it makes you the degenerate baboon that the left wing wants to portray you as. No wonder people look at conservatives as inbred retards, you ain't helping!

Who gives a rats ass? He was dead then, he's dead now, why on earth would you listen to some crackpot basement dwelling, Jergens Jerkin' 25 year old kid with too much time on his hands?

There are so many VALID stories from history, why do you take the time to insult our intelligence with this? Believing such tripe doesn't make you a conservative, it makes you the degenerate baboon that the left wing wants to portray you as. No wonder people look at conservatives as inbred retards, you ain't helping!
And you just HAD to come on here and post that to the whole world not contributing a single thing to the discussion resurrecting an asinine thread that was on its way to being buried the fact nobody had posted here in five days now just to say all that babble and announce it to the whole world.? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: Thanks for resurrecting an old asinine thread keeping it alive. :cuckoo: You hate the thread as much as I do yet you resurrected it and brought it back to the very top.thanks a lot to prevent it from dying jerk.:fu:

And you just HAD to come on here and post that to the whole world not contributing a single thing to the discussion resurrecting an asinine thread that was on its way to being buried the fact nobody had posted here in five days now just to say all that babble and announce it to the whole world.? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: Thanks for resurrecting an old asinine thread keeping it alive. :cuckoo: You hate the thread as much as I do yet you resurrected it and brought it back to the very top.thanks a lot to prevent it from dying jerk.:fu:

My bad, didn't see the date.

But then again, you HAD to quote me so.....

And I HAVE to quote you... vicious circle.

Forum List

Back