Jab Free Pure Bloods

Good. Are you happy with your conclusion? Looks like you will have to be.
Satisfied is a better word but yes, that was a quick and easy one. Just stop the dishonest spin with your commentary and you won’t embarrass yourself like this as much in the future

We aren’t talking about mandates we are talking about the vaccine and yes Trump pushed through the development and release of the vaccines and now claims he saved millions of lives with it.

So what? Was I supposed to run out and take it because he pushed it through? Do you imagine that because I voted for him I just adored everything he does or did?

He's a politician, not Jesus Christ. I know the difference. Do you?

So what? Was I supposed to run out and take it because he pushed it through? Do you imagine that because I voted for him I just adored everything he does or did?

He's a politician, not Jesus Christ. I know the difference. Do you?
You are on here bragging about how proud you are of yourself for resisting the propaganda. So you should be able to acknowledge that what you are calling propaganda was initiated by Trump. I find it silly that you’d let politcs and your perception of propaganda influence your medical decisions though. Why not consult with a doctor for that kind of stuff?

Did you ask your doctor what she recommended? What her understanding of the vaccine was? Or did you just tell her you didn’t want to take it? Be honest.

You are on here bragging about how proud you are of yourself for resisting the propaganda. So you should be able to acknowledge that what you are calling propaganda was initiated by Trump. I find it silly that you’d let politcs and your perception of propaganda influence your medical decisions though. Why not consult with a doctor for that kind of stuff?

Did you ask your doctor what she recommended? What her understanding of the vaccine was? Or did you just tell her you didn’t want to take it? Be honest.

Your terrible attempt to pass this off on Trump is dismissed, first. It is YOUR people who panicked about Covid and thus instituted the endless lockdowns and mandates. We will not forget.

Secondly, my doctor had ALREADY told me, years ago, that vaccines can mess with your immune system in unexpected ways. That is a large part of why I made the decision I did. And btw, she is not a crackpot "anti-vaxxer" dr. She just understands what happened, and why, say, flu shots are not = to small pox shots.

Now.

Let this sink in

Your terrible attempt to pass this off on Trump is dismissed
Haha, dismiss reality all you want, thats on you. I’m not passing it off on Trump, I’m including him in the stuff you call propaganda as he was the one responsible for pushing the vax to market and he is the one claiming he saved millions of lives by doing so.

my doctor had ALREADY told me, years ago, that vaccines can mess with your immune system in unexpected ways.
Haha, so youre going off political propaganda and something your doctor told you years ago?! You obviously did not have a direct talk with her about THIS vax for THiS virus to see what she recommends or you wouldn’t be doing this song and dance.

Haha, so youre going off political propaganda and something your doctor told you years ago?! You obviously did not have a direct talk with her about THIS vax for THiS virus to see what she recommends or you wouldn’t be doing this song and dance.

You're the one dancing here....

Are you a pureblood, or did you get jabbed?

Jabbed. Easy choice. No fear
I'm sorry to hear that you are no longer a pureblood. There are some articles about how to detox, but I don't think you can ever be a pureblood after getting jabbed.

I'm sorry to hear that you are no longer a pureblood. There are some articles about how to detox, but I don't think you can ever be a pureblood after getting jabbed.
I’m not worried about being what you call a pureblood. Thanks for your concern though

Forum List

Back